Start by marking “Formula for Passion” as Want to Read:
Formula for Passion

Formula for Passion (An Adams Affair Trilogy #3)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  9 reviews

As the beautiful public face of her family's legendary cosmetics empire, Courtney Adams lives a life of privilege and glamour. But her hectic schedule leaves no time for pleasure. Until her latest commercial shoot takes her to the Dominican Republic, where she meets a sexy, soul-stirring stranger.
Alone together in their exotic idyll, Jasper Jackson can't get enough of the
Published September 1st 2012 by Harlequin (first published August 21st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Formula for Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Formula for Passion

Kim
Another hit from Yahrah St. John. I am starting to think she is one of the most underrated romance authors out there because her books are purely excellent. This book really had it all, and the Punta Cana background just led to the overall allure of the storyline. Jasper and Courtney were on fire. The love scenes were so passionate and authentic they couldn't help but to draw you in. The whole culminate of Andrew's fate was long overdue, and I was happy to see he got exactly what he deserved. Th ...more
Dorel
This is the first book I read by Yahrah St. John. This book's storyline was really good & very hot & steamy. I loved how Courtney & Jasper met. I loved how Jasper stood up to his father. Jasper's father was a piece of crap & he got what he deserved. I would definitely read more books by Ms. St. John.
Teaguem2005
Slightly sappy love story of a no-strings attached island affair that turns out to be so much more. When Courtney is stranded on the road in Punta Cana, the debonair stranger Jasper comes to the aid of the "princess". She's brash; he's not having it and so it begins. Turns out these 2 have more in common than either of them knows. Will the secret between them be the cause of them never getting together or is it too deep to sustain their spark?
Kimberly
Jasper and Courtney was a match made in haven. To bad their families are enemies. This made for a real interesting read with lost of twist,turns. and betrayals. Courtney being the baby of the family and such a free spirit was not one to be tamed. Jasper with his stubbornness towards his past. Made this a lively story with lots of excitement.

I really enjoyed this story and have enjoyed this whole series by Yahrah St. John.
Shelita
Ok. I read it pretty quickly but I enjoyed the story. Glad the family realized there was more to Courtney than her looks & she & jasper were good together. Hate that dang Andrew Jackson tho. Seriously dude! Let it go! Nice conclusion to the series.
Jamie Jones
Wow! This is the first book I've ready by Yahrah St. John, and I can't wait to read another one. She had me turning page after page. Finally, a romance where the heroine and both likable from the beginning! I was rooting for them all the way!
Jackie Roberts
Absolutely loved the ending book of the Adams/Jackson trilogy. The connection between Courtney and Jasper was explosive. A must read and purchase. You will want to read the first two books first because this sets the stage for Courtney's story.
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
Great way to finish off this trilogy. Courtney & Jarred we meant to be together but to bridge the feuding families is not so much in the cards.
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Yes I read For Fun
Yes I read For Fun marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Rebecca Williams
Rebecca Williams marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Jules James
Jules James marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Misha
Misha added it
Jan 06, 2015
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
diana burns
diana burns marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Rhea Alexis Banks
Rhea Alexis Banks marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Raycad15
Raycad15 marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Yahrah St. John is the author of seventeen published books, fourteen with Harlequin Kimani’s Romance line and three e-books. In May 2014, St. John won the 2013 Best Kimani Romance from RT Book Reviews for A CHANCE WITH YOU. A graduate of Hyde Park Career Academy, she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Northwestern University. Prior to becoming published, she wrote twenty stories and ...more
More about Yahrah St. John...

An Adams Affair Trilogy (3 books)
  • Need You Now