Start by marking “Pinterest for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Pinterest for Dummies

Kelby Carr

Pinterest for Dummies

3.25 of 5 stars 3.25  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Organize your life, your likes, and more with Pinterest and this fun how-to guideNow you can organize your digital life with Pinterest, a hot new site that lets you create visual bookmarks of your favorite things and "pin" them on virtual pinboards. Want to save something from a blog? Have a favorite retail website? Want to pin a quick photo you took with your phone? Organ ...more
Published April 6th 2012 by For Dummies (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Pinterest for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pinterest for Dummies

Emma
Pinterest is rather self-explanatory, yet I always enjoy checking with a how-to book, to be sure I didn't miss some interesting features.
I learned a few tips here:
- instead of uploading the pix from one of my blog posts, and then editing the pin with the url, it's actually better to copy the url of the post, and then chose which picture of the post! No need of editing, dah!
- you can use hashtags in the description, just as on twitter, cool!
- use the $ in the description of the tip, and it will b
Marleen
I have to admit that I love Pinterest! I've read this particular "for Dummies" from our local library and while I didn't learn all that much more on how use Pinterest from this book (because, quite honestly, it's pretty easy, I would have hoped to get more tips, ideas, suggestions of categories, or how to perceive your likes/dislikes and interests.
Stephanie

EPUB E-Book
60 pages
April 2012

Original Post at FANGS, WANDS AND FAIRY DUST

Organize your life, your likes, and more with Pinterest and this fun how-to guide.

Kathleen Garber
Pinterest is the hot new social network. I don’t know anyone who has started using Pinterest who has bad things to say about it. For those who are less tech-savvy, learning a new social network can be hard and no one makes new subjects easier to understand than the Dummies series.

Pinterest for Dummies covers everything you need to know to use Pinterest and a bit more. If you are envisioning the size of an average For Dummies book and thinking oh my gosh I’ll never get through that much info on P
Aspasia
I have been an official pinner for about 1-2 years now but I checked out this book from the library because I will be teaching a Pinterest 101 class at the end of the month. Although I use Pinterest personally, this book helped me get ideas on how to explain different Pinterest functions: boards, pins, following, etc. Also includes two chapters on companies to follow and "power pinners."
Deborah
Downloaded this from the library because I was curious. Didn't find anything of interest to me. It's very basic and of course already out of date. I know more tricks and tips than were included here.
Tami
I loved it. It was easy to understand and I marked pages that I wanted to remember. I still need to refer to it for "how to" do things....but it's so easy to understand. I love these types of books!
Christa
Very clear cut information. Although, Pinterest is not difficult to learn without the book, this is a great guide with detailed pictures and some interesting little tips you might've overlooked.
Vanessa
Unfortunately by the time I got it (brand new at the library) it was already out of date. I did learn quite a bit though.
Leanne
Pretty basic - flipped through in less than 1/2 hour. The tip I found useful was already out of date.
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
N
N marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Yw
Yw marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jun 03, 2014
Antonio Arch
Antonio Arch marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
TheBookVixen
TheBookVixen marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Pinterest Marketing for Dummies AARP Pinterest For Dummies Aquitaine, Bordeaux, Bayonne & France's Basque Country Mom Blog SEO - 30 Days to Boost Traffic, Readers, Influence and Income Pinterest For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))