Start by marking “The Art of Breakfast: How to Bring B&b Entertaining Home” as Want to Read:

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  5 reviews
A Maine breakfast is more than just blueberries. Dana Moos of the Maine Innkeeping Academy shows you how to whip up a delicious and beautiful breakfast, whether you're cooking for your out-of-state in-laws or running your own B&B. Maine is a travel destination, and its B&Bs are some of the most visited places in the state. Dana Moos, the former innkeeper of the Kin...more
Published June 1st 2011 by Down East Books

To ask other readers questions about The Art of Breakfast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art of Breakfast

Alison
Everything in this book is glistening with maple syrup! Nom!
Janet
While I did find 4 or 5 recipes that I would make from this cookbook, most were more involved than I want to make. However, I would enjoy eating most of them if served at a B&B.
Rebecca
I was looking to add ideas to making good and reasonably healthy breakfasts. This book was too fancy for what I was looking for - most recipes don't include items you will likely have in the house, and are labor intensive. Many are also either too much like dinner or dessert. My ideal breakfast should have heightened taste and unique ingredient twists, and recipes that can be cooked within the hour that you get up to eat.
Valerie Sherman
A coworker showed me this book and I had to have it. Yesterday I made the broiled grapefruit with vanille creme, fried eggs over mushroom hash, and mini banana bundt cakes. It was amazing. I can't wait to keep going through this cookbook! I have planned a year of fancy brunches at home for me and hubby.
Vonnie Jeffers
I love this book and the author is very interesting and take wonderful pictures! I have made several of her recipes and I always get grand compliments. Dana's recipes also get my creative juices flowing I have made many dishes inspired by her recipes.
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Ribbin Suthasupa
Ribbin Suthasupa marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Carina28
Carina28 marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Hana
Hana added it
May 25, 2014
Kelly Shultz
Kelly Shultz marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2013
Melanie
Melanie is currently reading it
May 15, 2013
Michael Ryan
Michael Ryan marked it as to-read
May 16, 2013
Miss Downtown NYC
Miss Downtown NYC marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2013
Jennifer Ortiz
Jennifer Ortiz marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2013
Violet
Violet marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2012