Start by marking “The Third Antichrist” as Want to Read:
The Third Antichrist

The Third Antichrist (Antichrist Trilogy #3)

3.07 of 5 stars 3.07  ·  rating details  ·  144 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Five centuries ago, Nostradamus wrote of three Antichrists. Two, Napoleon and Hitler, have already bathed the world in blood. But it is the third who will bring the Apocalypse. And his time has come. Scholar Adam Sabir is the guardian of the lost prophecies of Nostradamus. He alone has decoded the identity of the Third Antichrist. He alone knows the one who can prevent thi ...more
Published December 1st 2011 by Corvus (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Third Antichrist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Third Antichrist

Dan Brown's crown(?) as master(?) of thriller genre is safe. Even Steve berry who is a distant second to brown is safe. Why so? It is so, thanks to the abysmal shortage of authors intelligent enough to write thrillers in which characters don't display the intelligence of anything more than an algae.
This was the first book of the author that I have read. Spurred by the opening para [packs murder and incest (by a 12 year old boy to boot!) in a mere five lines] I picked it wondering how the author
I'll review the whole series at one go.
It's good fun if you (like me) LOVE historical mysteries with a religious twist.
Main characters are likeable, but not very realistic (not very many heroes are, so this isn't really a big deal). The series also gives nice little info of gypsy culture and myths.

I like the story itself; lost prophecies of Nostradamus with the fear of third antichrist rising give a solid base to build on a thriller/treasure hunt.

I definitely recommend this series.
Vera VB
De voorspellingen van Nostradamus worden veel gebruikt in thrillers. Ook hier staat een van zijn voorspellingen centraal, namelijk de geboorte van de derde antichrist. De vorige twee waren Napoleon en Hitler. Op gebied van aantal slachteroffers blijkt dat de tweede de vorige in tienvoud overtrof. Als dit ook voor de derde geldig is, staat de wereld een ware apocalyps te wachten.
In Moldavië wordt een jongen geboren in een gezin dat door alcohol, geweld en seks wordt beheerst. Hij neemt al snel de
Merral Wyer
Waffles on....and on...Not as good as I thought it would be...
Jeroen Van essen
A book on which I started hoping for those one-in-a-million books that I want to read again and again. Turned out to be a book that is far from a page-turner. It has a lot of storylines, which I liked, but those storylines were so long stretched and many pages of them were uninteresting. This combined made the book itself a drag to get through and did not make me look forward to continue reading it.
This novel felt tired from the second chapter. The characters are too weird to be even remotely convincing, even in a book like this where you expect incredibility, and there are too many of them. Ok the baddies are clearly baddies and the goodies are obviously saintly. Others are decipherable only by their unfortunate physical characteristics (ugly,hairy,disabled). Apart from gender, the rest are not distinguishable and seem to be much the same person. The storylines are unnecessarily entangled ...more
Rachel Nowakowski
I enjoyed reading this even though I read it out of sync. What a nice apocalyptic ending - a bit more optimistic than one might expect with such a title. Still quite gory and hard to read in places. But well written.
I got sucked into buying this book believing it would be like Dan Brown's books. It is not. It is slow and redious to read. I have been at it for far too long.
Having read and enjoyed the previous 2 books in this series, I was looking forward to the conclusion. I was a bit disappointed with this one though. Yes, it continued on from where the last one left off, and yes it was action-packed from page 1, but - and it's a big but - there was no spark. The book felt very flat and lifeless, almost as if the author had got bored of the series and was rushing through to the finale. The main characters, Sabin and Caque, who were vibrant and complex in the very ...more
Lakshmi Mahanra
toooooo draggy. toooooo much details. the book put me off and i'm not going to continue reading it.
Interesting insights into Gypsy/Roma culture. Tying the Mayans and Nostradamus together is a big stretch for me, but nevertheless a good storyline.
Martin Eyles
The story just seemed to drag on & on. Took a long time to get going & wasn't till last 5/6 chapters that the story got interesting. The author goes into too much detail than necessary for parts of the story & characters. Didn't enjoy this book & felt like giving up but decided to see it through. I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone
The Third in the trilogy took me awhile to get into it. Felt I could have skipped large sections and had to read the last chapter twice to actually "get" what was going on. But overall I would reccomend this set of books to anyone.
Impulse buy, didn't know it was the last book of The Nostradamus-trilogy. This made it a little difficult to bond with the characters. Maybe I would have found it beter if I had read the previous books.
Kristie Scarle
Bought this in the Kindle sale. It said it was an 'introduction to series of books' but it didn't say it was number 3 of 3!
Quiet an easy read, hadn't read the other books in series so took a while to get into characters though.
Karin Vestergaard
I will recommend the Trilology to everyone. Overall it is good
I worthy rhird book!
Sevag Sarmazian
Sevag Sarmazian marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Sarah Williams
Sarah Williams marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Gemma Milne
Gemma Milne marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
Mark A Smart
Mark A Smart marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Martin Power
Martin Power marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Aurelija marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2015
Farah Jiandani
Farah Jiandani marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
Vanesa Ivanova
Vanesa Ivanova marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Templar’s Quest (Caedmon Aisquith, #3)
  • The Turin Shroud Secret
  • Black Sun (Hawker & Laidlaw, #2)
  • The Dead Sea Deception (Leo Tillman & Heather Kennedy, #1)
  • Echo Of The Reich (Chris Bronson, #5)
  • Kingdom (Saladin, #2)
  • Secrets of the Dead
  • Crucible of Secrets (Alexander Seaton, #3)
  • Iron Winter (Northland, #3)
  • The Babylonian Codex
  • The Borgia Ring
  • The Map
  • The Geneva Deception (Tom Kirk, #4)
  • The Atlantis Prophecy (Conrad Yeats Adventure #2)
  • The Eden Legacy (Daniel Knox, #4)
  • Phobos (The Domain Trilogy, #3)
  • The Eighth Scroll
Mario Reading was born in Dorset, and brought up in England, Germany, and the South of France. He was educated at Gorse Cliff Preparatory School, followed by Rugby School, and then went on to study Comparative Literature under Malcolm Bradbury and Angus Wilson at the University of East Anglia, where he specialized in French and German Literature and translation before absconding, after two years, ...more
More about Mario Reading...

Antichrist Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Nostradamus Prophecies (Antichrist Trilogy #1)
  • The Mayan Codex (Antichrist Trilogy #2)