Start by marking “The Third Antichrist” as Want to Read:
The Third Antichrist

The Third Antichrist (Antichrist Trilogy #3)

3.10  ·  Rating Details  ·  163 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Five centuries ago, Nostradamus wrote of three Antichrists. Two, Napoleon and Hitler, have already bathed the world in blood. But it is the third who will bring the Apocalypse. And his time has come. Scholar Adam Sabir is the guardian of the lost prophecies of Nostradamus. He alone has decoded the identity of the Third Antichrist. He alone knows the one who can prevent thi ...more
Published December 1st 2011 by Corvus (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Third Antichrist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Third Antichrist

Suresh
May 05, 2012 Suresh rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Dan Brown's crown(?) as master(?) of thriller genre is safe. Even Steve berry who is a distant second to brown is safe. Why so? It is so, thanks to the abysmal shortage of authors intelligent enough to write thrillers in which characters don't display the intelligence of anything more than an algae.
This was the first book of the author that I have read. Spurred by the opening para [packs murder and incest (by a 12 year old boy to boot!) in a mere five lines] I picked it wondering how the author
Katikka
Sep 04, 2015 Katikka rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'll review the whole series at one go.
It's good fun if you (like me) LOVE historical mysteries with a religious twist.
Main characters are likeable, but not very realistic (not very many heroes are, so this isn't really a big deal). The series also gives nice little info of gypsy culture and myths.

I like the story itself; lost prophecies of Nostradamus with the fear of third antichrist rising give a solid base to build on a thriller/treasure hunt.

I definitely recommend this series.
Merral Wyer
Waffles on....and on...Not as good as I thought it would be...
Vera VB
De voorspellingen van Nostradamus worden veel gebruikt in thrillers. Ook hier staat een van zijn voorspellingen centraal, namelijk de geboorte van de derde antichrist. De vorige twee waren Napoleon en Hitler. Op gebied van aantal slachteroffers blijkt dat de tweede de vorige in tienvoud overtrof. Als dit ook voor de derde geldig is, staat de wereld een ware apocalyps te wachten.
In Moldavië wordt een jongen geboren in een gezin dat door alcohol, geweld en seks wordt beheerst. Hij neemt al snel de
Jeroen van Essen
A book on which I started hoping for those one-in-a-million books that I want to read again and again. Turned out to be a book that is far from a page-turner. It has a lot of storylines, which I liked, but those storylines were so long stretched and many pages of them were uninteresting. This combined made the book itself a drag to get through and did not make me look forward to continue reading it.
Cas
Mar 11, 2014 Cas rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This novel felt tired from the second chapter. The characters are too weird to be even remotely convincing, even in a book like this where you expect incredibility, and there are too many of them. Ok the baddies are clearly baddies and the goodies are obviously saintly. Others are decipherable only by their unfortunate physical characteristics (ugly,hairy,disabled). Apart from gender, the rest are not distinguishable and seem to be much the same person. The storylines are unnecessarily entangled ...more
Rachel Nowakowski
I enjoyed reading this even though I read it out of sync. What a nice apocalyptic ending - a bit more optimistic than one might expect with such a title. Still quite gory and hard to read in places. But well written.
Jennie
May 22, 2015 Jennie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I got sucked into buying this book believing it would be like Dan Brown's books. It is not. It is slow and redious to read. I have been at it for far too long.
Cara
Having read and enjoyed the previous 2 books in this series, I was looking forward to the conclusion. I was a bit disappointed with this one though. Yes, it continued on from where the last one left off, and yes it was action-packed from page 1, but - and it's a big but - there was no spark. The book felt very flat and lifeless, almost as if the author had got bored of the series and was rushing through to the finale. The main characters, Sabin and Caque, who were vibrant and complex in the very ...more
Lakshmi Mahanra
Jun 08, 2014 Lakshmi Mahanra rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: not-worth-it
toooooo draggy. toooooo much details. the book put me off and i'm not going to continue reading it.
Alan
May 04, 2014 Alan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting insights into Gypsy/Roma culture. Tying the Mayans and Nostradamus together is a big stretch for me, but nevertheless a good storyline.
Martin Eyles
Mar 20, 2013 Martin Eyles rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The story just seemed to drag on & on. Took a long time to get going & wasn't till last 5/6 chapters that the story got interesting. The author goes into too much detail than necessary for parts of the story & characters. Didn't enjoy this book & felt like giving up but decided to see it through. I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone
Sharon
Aug 12, 2012 Sharon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Third in the trilogy took me awhile to get into it. Felt I could have skipped large sections and had to read the last chapter twice to actually "get" what was going on. But overall I would reccomend this set of books to anyone.
Wim
Sep 03, 2013 Wim rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Impulse buy, didn't know it was the last book of The Nostradamus-trilogy. This made it a little difficult to bond with the characters. Maybe I would have found it beter if I had read the previous books.
Kristie Scarle
Bought this in the Kindle sale. It said it was an 'introduction to series of books' but it didn't say it was number 3 of 3!
Just_me
Jan 02, 2015 Just_me rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: novel
Quiet an easy read, hadn't read the other books in series so took a while to get into characters though.
Karin Vestergaard
I will recommend the Trilology to everyone. Overall it is good
Tommy Verhaegen
Apr 05, 2015 Tommy Verhaegen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paper_nl, mystery
Climax van de serie.
Afsheen
Jun 19, 2013 Afsheen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I worthy rhird book!
Ritesh Bhangale
Jun 16, 2012 Ritesh Bhangale rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Expected a better ending
CHRIS MEHLTRETTER
CHRIS MEHLTRETTER marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Katja Sevastjanoff
Katja Sevastjanoff marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Delyana'And Vasil
Delyana'And Vasil marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Ivana
Ivana added it
Jul 12, 2016
Tarja B
Tarja B rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2016
Selia
Selia rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2016
Akshay Pannala
Akshay Pannala marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Alan
Alan marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
  • The Templar’s Quest (Caedmon Aisquith, #3)
  • The Turin Shroud Secret
  • Black Sun (Hawker & Laidlaw, #2)
  • The Dead Sea Deception (Leo Tillman & Heather Kennedy, #1)
  • Crucible of Secrets (Alexander Seaton, #3)
  • Kingdom (Saladin, #2)
  • Kingdom
  • Echo of the Reich (Chris Bronson, #5)
  • The Borgia Ring
  • Knights of the Cross (Demetrios Askiates, #2)
  • The Map
  • Iron Winter (Northland, #3)
  • The Babylonian Codex
  • The Atlantis Prophecy (Conrad Yeats Adventure #2)
  • The Geneva Deception (Tom Kirk, #4)
  • The Eighth Scroll
  • The Thirteenth Apostle
  • The Sacred Blood
Mario Reading was born in Dorset, and brought up in England, Germany, and the South of France. He was educated at Gorse Cliff Preparatory School, followed by Rugby School, and then went on to study Comparative Literature under Malcolm Bradbury and Angus Wilson at the University of East Anglia, where he specialized in French and German Literature and translation before absconding, after two years, ...more
More about Mario Reading...

Antichrist Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Nostradamus Prophecies (Antichrist Trilogy #1)
  • The Mayan Codex (Antichrist Trilogy #2)