Start by marking “Affluence Intelligence: Earn More, Worry Less, and Live a Happy and Balanced Life” as Want to Read:

3.29 of 5 stars 3.29  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Financial psychologists explain the surprising reasons why some people are able to build wealth and enjoy life--while others never seem to get ahead.
Published October 25th 2011 by Da Capo Lifelong Books (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Affluence Intelligence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Affluence Intelligence

Pam
I think many people would find the AIQ quiz helpful in terms of pinpointing particular issues (if they are honest with the answers!) They also give some concrete ideas for how to address the issues that you determine from the quiz. However, I felt like I already had a good idea of the issues (from reading other books), so the quiz results were not a surprise to me and I didn't feel like I got a huge amount of new knowledge from this book. I think this would be a good book for someone who is unha ...more
Lynecia
Highly recommended for anyone who sincerely wants to take their lifestyle to the next level. The authors here give us a strategy for using our strengths and developing our vulnerabilities to gain more ease and effectiveness with money, and also capitalizing on the attitudes and behaviors that will enable you to live a more affluent life - that is, a life that is in line with your values and priorities.
Alexandrea
This book is a good springboard for getting you to reflect on what you value in your life and where you want to take your life. It can give you an idea of how to refocus your goals, and will hopefully motivate to make some changes. It is intended for the adult who already has an established financial life, but can be used to give young adults an idea of a possible 'big picture' as well.
Victoria Shepherd
Full of practical advice, broken down into manageable steps. Clearly written with accessible client examples. If you're willing to put in the work (and this book tells you quite frankly that this is work), this seems like a very useful guide.
Fernando
I was okey, similar to all the related books. I didn't learn new things.
Christopher Drajem
Christopher Drajem marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Nikhil P. Freeman
Nikhil P. Freeman marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Jimmy Chai
Jimmy Chai marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Jef
Jef marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Michael Maguire
Michael Maguire marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Krystal Mann
Krystal Mann marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Gregory Byerline
Gregory Byerline marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Ed Calder
Ed Calder marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Kay Cee
Kay Cee marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Ju Rhyu
Ju Rhyu marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Marcia
Marcia marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Bookplanner
Bookplanner marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2013
Ty
Ty marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Darsh
Darsh marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Mapping the Terrain of the Heart: Passion, Tenderness, and the Capacity to Love Mapping the Terrain of the Heart: The Six Capacities That Guide the Journey of Love