Start by marking “Mistletoe and Molly” as Want to Read:
Mistletoe and Molly

Mistletoe and Molly

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Molly Bishop needs new winter tires and an excuse to avoid Christmas dinner with her family. What she doesn't need is to be rescued. Aiden Ford disagrees. Confident and successful as a consultant in the public relations forum, he sets his sights on lending her a helping hand. A war of Christmas kindness ensues driving the two into each other's arms. That is if they can sto ...more
Published December 2012 by The Wild Rose Press (first published November 9th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Mistletoe and Molly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistletoe and Molly

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://www.longandshortreviews.com/bo...

Broke and needing new snow tires – along with the usual food and rent – Molly Bishop is contemplating donating a kidney for the much needed money. Overhearing her conversation with a co-worker, Aiden Ford leaves his business card, a C note and a reference to get her tires changed. Annoyed by being viewed as needing to be “fixed” Molly tries to return the money, but Aiden refuses. Deciding to interfere with his life as he’d done hers,
Desere
When life gets tough Molly very seriously contemplates selling her kidney for new snow tires, as outrages at that sounds it can very well happen in real life, and we will all do crazy things sometimes in order to survive.

Lucky for Molly she is saved by delicious to die for hero Aiden. But understandably she does not want to be seen as a charity case and so the war of one argument after another starts.

I adored the conflict in this read, I laughed so hard I actually cried. The author created stun
Susan Frances
Molly Bishop and Aidan Ford don’t get angry with each other in Jennifer Snow’s contemporary Christmas romance "Mistletoe and Molly", they get even. Set in New York City, battle lines are drawn between team Molly and team Aidan, and making a score is all that is on their minds.

Public relations consultant Aidan Ford leaves café server Molly Bishop a hundred dollar tip and the business card of a garage to go get herself new tires for her car. She reciprocates his generosity by arranging for Aidan t
Randi Palmer
Another 5 star read from Jennifer Snow! She certainly knows how to grab the reader right from page 1. This was an adorable love story between Molly and Aiden. I couldn't help but laugh at how they try to outwit each other with kindness. First the tires then the little dog. It was so funny and cute. The dialog and storyline just feel so real. You can't help but place yourself in Molly's shoes. It was also a fast read. Great for a cold winters day sitting by the fire.
Susan
I loved this story and the characters.
I didn't put it down once I started and was sad when the book was done.
happy ending with that feel good feeling all over.
I need another snow fix.
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Joanne
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

This was a cute novella set around Christmas although not a typical Christmas story. There was romance and love, family and friends, sadness and happiness and a lot of playfulness between Aiden and Molly. Aiden was always around since he worked near the cafe Molly worked at and ate there every day. There was an attraction between them although it wasn’t really chemistry. The two of them start
Jennifer Gallagher
Beautiful Christmas novella.... Had two great main Characters Aiden and Molly ..and a fantastic story line.. I laughed out loud at their antics.. their oneupmanship.. if you love a book that gives you fun.. love and a warm heart then read this book please.. Jennifer snow loving your books..
My Book Addiction and More MBA
Molly Bishop is trying to avoid taking money from her rich father and earn money on her own terms. That is when Aiden Ford a rich wall street type steps in and tries to help the stubborn self sufficient Molly. Both Molly and Aiden begin trying to one up each other and find themselves falling for the other. This was a cute short read and I would recommend.

Rating 4.5

Heat Rating: Mild

Reviewed by: Rae,My Book Addiction Reviews
Donna
A very entertaining and sweet story. I really liked the main characters, although just like Molly, I initially had my doubts about Aiden's motives. In this shorter format, Snow did a great job of creating engaging characters, providing some humourous bits, devising a very entertaining plot, and finishing with a HEA ending. Lots of good things in a small package.
Rittwolf
I think I needed more time with the characters in this book to decide just how I feel about them. I pretty much liked Aiden's character and would like to have seen more of the silly antics that went on between him and Molly, but I'm still not sure I care for Molly very much. She often came across as someone who was more concerned with herself than the feelings of others *see spoiler*. If this had been a full length book and not a short story I may have grown to like Molly better, but as it stand ...more
Brooke (i blog 4 books)
I recently read another book by Jennifer Snow and absolutely loved it! I found Mistletoe & Molly at the library and read it in two short sittings. What a cute novella! Sweet story, feisty characters, and lots of romance! [3.5 stars]

*** As most of the books I read are considered Christian fiction, please note that this book is written for the general market. There is one chapter that includes a fairly descriptive romance scene. Otherwise, the content is very clean. ***
JoAnna Studer
This was cute! Read if you'd like something quick and Christmasy this season.
JoAnne
Read my review on Romancing-the-Book.com by clicking on the link below:

Sierra Donovan
Sierra Donovan marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Jen_C
Jen_C marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Linda Buzard-Moffitt marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Wanda Ray
Wanda Ray marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Carol [Goodreads Addict] marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Two separate book versions 4 13 Mar 12, 2015 05:26AM
Jennifer Snow lives in Edmonton, Alberta with her husband and four year old son. She is a member of the Writers Guild of Alberta, the Romance Writers of America, the Canadian Author Association, and SheWrites.org. She is also a regular blogger on the Heartwarming Authors site and is a contributing author to Mslexia Magazine, WestWord Magazine and RWR. She has also taught RWA Chapters courses onlin ...more
More about Jennifer Snow...
Breaking Her Rules (Beyond the Cage, #1) The Trouble With Mistletoe (A Brookhollow Story, #1) What a Girl Wants (A Brookhollow Story, #2) Falling for Leigh (A Brookhollow Story, #3) Fighting for Keeps (A Brookhollow Story, #5)