Start by marking “Wide Awake A Vampire Romance” as Want to Read:
Wide Awake A Vampire Romance
read excerpt

Wide Awake A Vampire Romance (Kindred Souls #1)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Tess never asked to be a part of a world filled with vampires and werewolves, but she’s been caught up in a tragic moment; one that has sealed her fate and marked her as a target. The werewolves have scented her trail and want her bad. She has no choice but to accept the protection of a vampire who wants to do so much more than guard this beauty.

As a vampire, Symon is ben...more
Paperback, second, 102 pages
Published October 2012 by eroticaromance,net

To ask other readers questions about Wide Awake A Vampire Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wide Awake A Vampire Romance

Joelle
(review for print edition)

Symon and Tess. Yum! Love those character names and I loved the romance, the heat between them even more. I guzzled down this book in one afternoon's reading, not wanting to stop and sad when it was over. I hopped onto Goodreads to add Jade Cooper's other books to my "want to read" list. The sex scenes were absolutely hot! The character development was also great- no cheesy, B-movie vampires here. I love how Jade built the myths for her vampires.
Rochelle
I loved this story! It's right up my alley as far as vampire stories go and I wouldn't change a thing! As far as vampire stories go Jade is one of the best authors for me and hope to read many more fantastic books written by her!!!
Tiffany
I won this book in a giveaway and was surprised at how much I liked reading my first book about vampires! It is a quick and enjoyable read.
SaraElle
Junebug103
By far, her best book. This story was originally called Consumed Dark Destiny and written under Taylor Shaw, one of Cooper's earlier pen names. (Found out on her bio page ;) )It was fantastic, everything I thought it could be. I loved the romance between them and like all of her vampire stories this one had a healthy dose of action and danger while still filled with hot steamy sex and romance like all of Cooper's books. A good hearty plot.

Tess is a normal girl running her own little restaurant....more
Sarah Jacquie
A notorious club that caters to the underground nonhuman, a chef aspiring to greater recognition, and the altercations that occur when the path of the living become entwined with the undead.

After Tessa witnesses a fight, unknown to her to be between a vampire and a werewolf, she tries to assist in helping which results in the death of a high ranking werewolf.

Symon, leader of his vampires, hears of her human tampering and regretfully concludes she must have to die to pay for the predictable ven...more
Jane Geddis
A vampire story that tastefully goes to the erotic extremes

If you've read my other reviews you'll know how boiler plate crass I thought "50 Shades" was, but it has had the benefit of spawning similar work (tempted to say imitations here). But to use imitation implies the original is work is worth duplicating. In many cases a good idea can be done better. That's the case here. While I'm not such a vampire fan (Frankenstein needs a comeback), I am an erotic connoisseur and have a Pinterest full of...more
Viviana
A explicitly detailed story of love of an over protective, controlling , and a bit barbaric love between a vampire and a normal human unfolds the war between vampires and werewolves. Symon will do anything to protect the love he encountered through destiny even if it mean the death of his vampire family. A sexy and passionate story of love and vengeance. As a lucky winner of the giveaway,I was really excited to read this book because vampires are a literature trend. It stared a bit confusing but...more
Joelle
Scarlett Grace
Scarlett Grace marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Shawnda
Shawnda marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Jenna
Jenna marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Stephanie Crosby
Stephanie Crosby marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Jemama
Jemama marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Mel
Mel marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Christine Ekong
Christine Ekong marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Haley McQueeny
Haley McQueeny marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Racheal
Racheal marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Patricia Woods
Patricia Woods marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Line
Line marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
S
S marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Cali
Cali marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2014
  • Insanity (The Vampire's Heart, #1)
  • Ascensions (Revenge of the Ancients #1)
  • Bloodline Immersed In You
  • Death's Servant (The V V Inn, #0.1)
  • Everlasting Hunger
  • VampCon
  • Lure Of The Blood (Lure Series, #1)
  • Saving Jenna (Night Creatures, #1)
  • Shifting Winds (Tales of the Darkworld, #1)
  • Jezebel's Ladder (Jezebel's Ladder, #1)
  • Masters of the Night
  • To Hunt a Sainte (Westlake Enterprises, #1)
  • A Vampire's Dominion (The Stone Masters Vampire, #3)
  • My Shifter Showmance (Shifting Reality, #1)
  • Blood Rose (Realm of Nine, #1)
  • Awakening the Beast (The Calling, #6.6)
  • Luck of the Devil (Speak of the Devil, #1)
  • Forever Werewolf
In 2007, I wrote my first story on a fan fiction website and have been hooked ever since.

I love all things vampire, werewolf, wizard and warlock.

As a Chicago native, I have had the opportunity to meet people who thought that they were one or all of these things.

I knew writing was for me when I was taking a floral design class on Michigan Avenue and was chased by a sweaty, rock-slinging crack head...more
More about Jade Cooper...
Born to be Mine - A Vampire Romance Dark Consent Dark Master Dark Warrior Defying the Darkness