Start by marking “Wide Awake A Vampire Romance” as Want to Read:
Wide Awake A Vampire Romance

Read Excerpt

Wide Awake A Vampire Romance (Kindred Souls #1)

Tess never asked to be a part of a world filled with vampires and werewolves, but she’s been caught up in a tragic moment; one that has sealed her fate and marked her as a target. The werewolves have scented her trail and want her bad. She has no choice but to accept the protection of a vampire who wants to do so much more than guard this beauty.

As a vampire, Symon is ben
Paperback, second, 102 pages
Published October 2012 by eroticaromance,net

To ask other readers questions about Wide Awake A Vampire Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wide Awake A Vampire Romance

Joelle
Jan 29, 2013 Joelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
(review for print edition)

Symon and Tess. Yum! Love those character names and I loved the romance, the heat between them even more. I guzzled down this book in one afternoon's reading, not wanting to stop and sad when it was over. I hopped onto Goodreads to add Jade Cooper's other books to my "want to read" list. The sex scenes were absolutely hot! The character development was also great- no cheesy, B-movie vampires here. I love how Jade built the myths for her vampires.
Rochelle
Aug 07, 2013 Rochelle rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! It's right up my alley as far as vampire stories go and I wouldn't change a thing! As far as vampire stories go Jade is one of the best authors for me and hope to read many more fantastic books written by her!!!
Tiffany
Feb 16, 2013 Tiffany rated it really liked it
I won this book in a giveaway and was surprised at how much I liked reading my first book about vampires! It is a quick and enjoyable read.
SaraElle
Sarah Jacquie
A notorious club that caters to the underground nonhuman, a chef aspiring to greater recognition, and the altercations that occur when the path of the living become entwined with the undead.

After Tessa witnesses a fight, unknown to her to be between a vampire and a werewolf, she tries to assist in helping which results in the death of a high ranking werewolf.

Symon, leader of his vampires, hears of her human tampering and regretfully concludes she must have to die to pay for the predictable ven
Jane Geddis
Jan 08, 2013 Jane Geddis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vampire, erotic
A vampire story that tastefully goes to the erotic extremes

If you've read my other reviews you'll know how boiler plate crass I thought "50 Shades" was, but it has had the benefit of spawning similar work (tempted to say imitations here). But to use imitation implies the original is work is worth duplicating. In many cases a good idea can be done better. That's the case here. While I'm not such a vampire fan (Frankenstein needs a comeback), I am an erotic connoisseur and have a Pinterest full of
Junebug103
Oct 14, 2012 Junebug103 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
By far, her best book. This story was originally called Consumed Dark Destiny and written under Taylor Shaw, one of Cooper's earlier pen names. (Found out on her bio page ;) )It was fantastic, everything I thought it could be. I loved the romance between them and like all of her vampire stories this one had a healthy dose of action and danger while still filled with hot steamy sex and romance like all of Cooper's books. A good hearty plot.

Tess is a normal girl running her own little restaurant.
Viviana
Jan 03, 2013 Viviana rated it liked it
A explicitly detailed story of love of an over protective, controlling , and a bit barbaric love between a vampire and a normal human unfolds the war between vampires and werewolves. Symon will do anything to protect the love he encountered through destiny even if it mean the death of his vampire family. A sexy and passionate story of love and vengeance. As a lucky winner of the giveaway,I was really excited to read this book because vampires are a literature trend. It stared a bit confusing but ...more
Joelle
Dec 10, 2012 Joelle rated it it was amazing
Emma
Great!

Loved this book, wish it was longer! Great couple,love anything to do with Vampires,will definitely read more by this author
Kimberley
Kimberley rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2013
Beks Counsell
Beks Counsell rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2014
Christi
Christi rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2013
Oma
Oma rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2017
Emma
Emma rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2016
Joanne
Joanne rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2013
Bralie
Bralie rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2012
Maritza
Maritza rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2016
Clarrissa Moon
Clarrissa Moon rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2012
Patreen
Patreen rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2012
Wolf Luna
Wolf Luna rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2013
K
K rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2015
Courtney Williams
Courtney Williams rated it really liked it
May 31, 2016
Genesis
Genesis rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2013
Middlethought
Middlethought rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2017
mrs p greenway
mrs p greenway rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2016
Tracy
Tracy rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2015
Marilyn Castor
Marilyn Castor rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2017
Frances Dugas
Frances Dugas rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2013
terry collett
terry collett rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2015
  • The Guardians (The Lost Realm, #1)
  • The Steps Along the Way: A Life of Professional Sports
  • The Devil—with Wings
  • Ascensions (Revenge of the Ancients #1)
  • Divided We Fail: The Story of an African American Community That Ended the Era of School Desegregation
  • When She Was Wicked (Honeycote, #1)
  • Nephilim (Academy of the Fallen, #2)
  • The Story of the Blue Planet
  • Jezebel's Ladder (Jezebel's Ladder, #1)
  • Hacker Mom
  • The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare
  • Personal Jesus: How Popular Music Shapes Our Souls
  • Tales of Woe and Wonder
  • Insanity (The Vampire's Heart, #1)
  • Solace in Scandal
  • Area of Influence (Immortal Ops, #8)
  • Summon (Rae Wilder, #4)
  • Instinct (The Halfling Chronicles, Book 1)
In 2007, I wrote my first story on a fan fiction website and have been hooked ever since.

I love all things vampire, werewolf, wizard and warlock.

As a Chicago native, I have had the opportunity to meet people who thought that they were one or all of these things.

I knew writing was for me when I was taking a floral design class on Michigan Avenue and was chased by a sweaty, rock-slinging crack head
More about Jade Cooper...

Kindred Souls (2 books)