Start by marking “Ed's Journal: Self Respect” as Want to Read:
Ed's Journal: Self Respect

Ed's Journal: Self Respect

Ed has entered a skateboarding contest at the skate park. Corey and Jade are there to support Ed when Katie shows up to cause trouble. The contest is over and Ed's trick doesn't go as planned. Katie being Katie starts to disrespect Ed and his friends about his skateboarding.
Published November 1st 2012 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published March 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Ed's Journal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ed's Journal

Jordan Crowl
Jan 05, 2013 Jordan Crowl rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ed-s-journal
The ability to lead is a powerful tool and this responsibility falls on those who except the challenges that fall upon them. Taking that power is difficult and can be rough at times. This book gives awesome choices for children to understand what to do when they are placed in that leadership role.
Shelves: ed-s-journal
We have all been there arguing over an out or a certain play that happened in a game. Understanding how to handle these certain situations is what this book is all about. The book places you in the right place and understanding of what was right and wrong.
Jordan Crowl
Jan 05, 2013 Jordan Crowl rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: ed-s-journal
The book gives the children the paths they need to understand how to recognize and deal with being disrespected. As I wrote the book I learned a bit of respect as well. I would suggest this book to anyone that my have trouble with dealing with being disrespected.
Shelves: ed-s-journal
There are times when emotions can control ourself and what we say or do. This book gives great examples of what and what not to do when loosing your self control.
Mehak
Mehak marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014