Start by marking “Sick: In the Name of Being Well, I Made Myself Sick” as Want to Read:
Sick: In the Name of Being Well, I Made Myself Sick

Sick: In the Name of Being Well, I Made Myself Sick

Tired of feeling alone in your quest for something better out of life that goes deeper beyond an image in the mirror?

Ready to overcome your food, weight, and body challenges through embracing nourishing foods and a path of self-exploration?

Perhaps, like author Laura Susanne Yochelson, you are a person recovering or recovered from an eating disorder. Now, you are prepared t
Published November 13th 2012 by Balboa Press

To ask other readers questions about Sick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sick

Paula Carrasquillo
Apr 17, 2013 Paula Carrasquillo rated it it was amazing
Raw and real. Yochelson walks you through the stages of her eating disorder and into her recovery. I felt her pain and her disappointments and rejoiced with her discoveries of herself. A must read for anyone who eats.
D.B.
Jun 12, 2013 D.B. rated it it was amazing
'Sick: In the Name of Being Well I Made Myself Sick’ by Laura Susanne Yochelson brings a powerful message of hope and healing to people struggling with eating disorders. Laura’s message is, “Be Resourceful and Take Control”. Eating disorders are real. Healing starts with the belief, “You can heal”.
With strength and openness, Laura shares her inner world with her readers. She writes of her childhood sharing all of the struggles she faced, factors that crushed her, and the path she took to help he
Christina
Apr 17, 2013 Christina rated it did not like it
I didn't like this book. I thought it was really poorly written. The emotions were not examined at all, and the ending was way too abrupt.
Frankie Prince
Frankie Prince rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2014
Laura rated it liked it
Mar 26, 2014
palomino
palomino marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2012
Caitlin
Caitlin marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2013
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2013
Megahloo
Megahloo marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2013
 Lady Kali Tara
Lady Kali Tara marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2013
Allie
Allie added it
Jun 26, 2013
Raul Reyna
Raul Reyna marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2013