Start by marking “Hart Coursing: Hounding Anne Boleyn” as Want to Read:
Hart Coursing: Hounding Anne Boleyn

Hart Coursing: Hounding Anne Boleyn (Hart Coursing #1)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  4 reviews
When Henry VIII realizes he’s trapped in a lengthy, failing marriage, to a drunken,depressed and aging wife, Catherine of Aragon, without a viable heir to the throne, he’s demoralized. He fights to win her favor back, showering her with affection, but to no avail. He must summon the inner strength to search for happiness with a new and honest woman that will love him for h ...more
Published December 5th 2012 by Crystal Lee

To ask other readers questions about Hart Coursing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hart Coursing

R.E. Sheahan
I enjoyed the book, in fact I finished it in two days. I don't usually read this type of story, but I love anything about Henry VIII. (I've watched all seasons of the Tudors at least twice! How factual were they? How can anyone be sure.)
I tend to like books with more descriptions, adventure, and action, but hey, I read the whole thing and wasn't disappointed. I plan to read the next in the series.
I thought the story told from Henry's point of view was a tough go to start with. The author did a f
Liz
A slightly different take on the whole Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII saga. The perspective is quite different from your average story about the pair, but I thought that while it was a little surprising, I actually enjoyed it a little more. The author did take some creative license for the story, but did so in a manner that could make the whole thing plausible. I don't expect complete accuracy when I read fiction, otherwise I should be reading non-fiction, but I do expect to sit back and think "it c ...more
Rachael
I really enjoyed this book. It was an interesting twist to the story of Henry and Anne, something that could have happened. I can't wait for the next book!
Lisa Howard
It's nice to read history with a fictional twist according to someone's belief of things and people they are writing about.
Natasa
Natasa marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Fanni0202
Fanni0202 marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Christine Whybra
Christine Whybra marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Skyler
Skyler marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Naomi
Naomi marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Nicole Fowler
Nicole Fowler marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Chris Mushet
Chris Mushet marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Dreamer80
Dreamer80 marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Ashley Cassidy
Ashley Cassidy marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2013
Jenny Q
Jenny Q marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2013
Krista
Krista marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2013
Xenia
Xenia is currently reading it
Oct 27, 2013
Kim DeCina
Kim DeCina marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2013
Janice Daley
Janice Daley marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2013
Ruri7533
Ruri7533 marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2013
Crystal Lee can best be described in one word: passionate. She has many hobbies in addition to writing, such as being an avid organic gardener, which can be challenging in the Desert Southwest. It doesn’t stop her though. She grew up in a family where her dad wrote all the time, and it kind of became a part of her.
She is currently a La Leche League leader and a licensed International Board Certif
More about Crystal Lee...
Lazy Arizona Organic Gardener's Basics (Lazy Arizona Organic Gardener, #1) Canopy (Canopy, #1) Danats (Canopy #2)