Start by marking “Hart Coursing: Hounding Anne Boleyn” as Want to Read:
Hart Coursing: Hounding Anne Boleyn

Hart Coursing: Hounding Anne Boleyn (Hart Coursing #1)

When Henry VIII realizes he’s trapped in a lengthy, failing marriage, to a drunken,depressed and aging wife, Catherine of Aragon, without a viable heir to the throne, he’s demoralized. He fights to win her favor back, showering her with affection, but to no avail. He must summon the inner strength to search for happiness with a new and honest woman that will love him for h ...more
Published December 5th 2012 by Crystal Lee

To ask other readers questions about Hart Coursing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hart Coursing

R.E. Sheahan
Jan 15, 2013 R.E. Sheahan rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the book, in fact I finished it in two days. I don't usually read this type of story, but I love anything about Henry VIII. (I've watched all seasons of the Tudors at least twice! How factual were they? How can anyone be sure.)
I tend to like books with more descriptions, adventure, and action, but hey, I read the whole thing and wasn't disappointed. I plan to read the next in the series.
I thought the story told from Henry's point of view was a tough go to start with. The author did a f
Liz
Dec 31, 2012 Liz rated it really liked it
A slightly different take on the whole Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII saga. The perspective is quite different from your average story about the pair, but I thought that while it was a little surprising, I actually enjoyed it a little more. The author did take some creative license for the story, but did so in a manner that could make the whole thing plausible. I don't expect complete accuracy when I read fiction, otherwise I should be reading non-fiction, but I do expect to sit back and think "it c ...more
Rachael
Feb 02, 2013 Rachael rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It was an interesting twist to the story of Henry and Anne, something that could have happened. I can't wait for the next book!
Lisa Howard
Jan 13, 2013 Lisa Howard rated it really liked it
It's nice to read history with a fictional twist according to someone's belief of things and people they are writing about.
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was ok
Sep 12, 2016
Alexia
Alexia marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Emilie Hauge
Emilie Hauge marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Myra
Myra rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2016
Nour ChaãBište
Nour ChaãBište marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
steph.
steph. rated it really liked it
May 24, 2016
Whitney
Whitney marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Kyara Floris
Kyara Floris marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Camille Green
Camille Green rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2016
Anca  Ciochina
Anca Ciochina marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2016
C.A.
C.A. marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
Clare Holman-Hobbs
Clare Holman-Hobbs marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2016
Wordsl Dreamsl
Wordsl Dreamsl marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
Ivi
Ivi marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2015
Terelyn Marks
Terelyn Marks marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Natasa
Natasa marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Olivia Longueville
Olivia Longueville rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2015
Fanni0202
Fanni0202 marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Christine Whybra
Christine Whybra marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Lauren
Lauren rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2014
Naomi
Naomi marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Nicole Fowler
Nicole Fowler marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Chris Mushet
Chris Mushet marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Crystal Lee can best be described in one word: passionate. She has many hobbies in addition to writing, such as being an avid organic gardener, which can be challenging in the Desert Southwest. It doesn’t stop her though. She grew up in a family where her dad wrote all the time, and it kind of became a part of her.
She is currently a La Leche League leader and a licensed International Board Certif
More about Crystal Lee...