Start by marking “Just a Little Sincerity (Just a Little, #3)” as Want to Read:
Just a Little Sincerity (Just a Little, #3)

Just a Little Sincerity (Just a Little #3)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  972 ratings  ·  34 reviews
Plans for the Oakland Fall Ball are officially underway, and it’s up to seventeen-year-old Julie Little to pull off a night her classmates will never forget. But with the recent tragedies that have torn through her life, Julie can’t stay focused on the task at hand. With the added stress of the dance, family, and fragile friendships, she continues to struggle with the pain ...more
ebook
Published (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Just a Little Sincerity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just a Little Sincerity

Mery St. Clair
Mejor después del final del libro anterior T_T
Louise
Downloaded for free from Amazon.co.uk

Well, firstly I have to say that I was disappointed that (view spoiler)
Basically we got some more arguing in this book, Julie had a chat with Derek, and then moaned about how she didn’t get to finish her assignment working for the police, and moaned that Luke didn’t pay her that enough attention unless she was in danger.
6 out of 10
Ashley Ehlers

Was originally posted on Paranormal Sisters: http://paranormalsisters.blogspot.com...

In this installment we finally get some revelations from Luke! But before then of course he's still showing mix signals and they're stronger this time but the truth comes out in the end! We also get to see where he comes from and hints of his past, a painful one at that.

Sometimes I felt this to be a little slow after the explosion of the end of Just a Little Embrace but it moved the story along and I can't wait
Meagan-Eileen Hunt
A little sad considering the end of part two, but still cute and Luke isn't as annoying in this book. Though I would love to slap him, just once.
Violante
¿Lo que comenzó como un simple flechazo se convirtió finalmente en amor?
Todos le dicen a Julie que ya es hora de alejarse de Luke, pero ella no quiere ni oírlo. No puede dejarlo ir, y menos cuando está convencida de que él siente algo, ¿o son puras imaginaciones suyas?

La verdad que después del segundo libro ya no esperaba gran cosa de esta serie, pero Just a little sincerity me sorprendió muchísimo.

Para empezar perdió ese aire de película que sentí en los libros anteriores, que me parecía tan pa
Hayley Nisbet
I decided to read this book because I had read one of Tracie Puckett's books before and I really liked it so I decided to get more of her books in a series and this is one of them. I am not really sure what is in them that makes me like reading them but I just do.

On the bingo board this book comes under 'A book with themes related to those we've studied in class- theme one'. This makes it interesting because I can see how the two quite different books can be related. The themes that they share a
Tricia

I knew it! Good. That would have been disappointing if the last book would have really went the direction it was leading you to believe. Tracie Puckett, that was just mean lol. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is, but damn I really like these little stories. It must be the hot guy in uniform ;)
Jenna
Julie has a lot on her mind, Luke being one of them. He's complicated their love to.
Amal I-L
Much better than the first two!
Feer Dulces
Me encanta esta saga, los libros son cortitos y eso es lo que mas me gusta. No le hace falta nada, el romance es muy lindo! y aunque a veces odio a Luke por ser tannn tercooo y tonto en cuanto a sus sentimientos aunque ya en este libro se revela el porque. Me gusta mucho Derek y me gustaria que encontrara a alguien que pudiera corresponder su amor <3 jeje y se que son las 3:42 am pero bueno... TENGO INSOMNIO :S

Amel Armeliana
Lukeeeee....now I'm officially swoon over him. Give me more Luke and Julie, please. So can't wait to know how the ending is. Well, have to admit, I hate seeing Julie chasing him so hard while Luke somehow just like Katy Perry's song, hot and cold. But it's super sweet when Luke confessed his feeling over Julie to her uncle, Charlie. Gotta running to Just a Little Promise :)
TJ
Uhhh... finally I thought the fool would never reveal his feelings... I was so put off by the mixed feelings with Luke I that I was yelling at her to move on with Derek and someone else more her age...I was a little disappointed on how it ended until I came here and realized there is still another book. Yay!
Tiffany Lundin
3.5 stars. Yay for more character development!!! However Luke is annoying the crap out of me! I'm almost wanting Julie to go ahead and move on...but he (Luke) manages to be a knight in shinning armor once again and prove his feelings to her. But still....sorta annoying me. Lol
Penny
4.5 stars only because I wanted to just keep reading and they ended at the worst/best times! Dont you just love the intensity of a yo-yo romance. This series has been one hell of a roller-coaster ride that I just dont want to get off! Im lovin' it!
FucKhsia
tsk tsk Tio Charlie un poco terco

el baile *o*

Derek me desespera

O y El esta ahi y la promesa del final ains ya quiero el 4to jijijii

PD: en los tres me encanta Matt aunque en el segundo nos abandono un poquito
Cayla
Continuing on my marathon of these short stories, I'm so so so glad I bought the fourth because if I stopped at this one, I would have died. AMAZING ending, kept me on edge, and led me straight to number 4.
Georgia
This book was a lot shorter then I thought it would be but I really liked it. The ending was sweet and I'm glad it finished on a happy note (unlike basically every book I read).
Off to read the next one
Nuka
Siguiendo la linea de los libros anteriores, Just a Little Sincerity es sencillo y ameno. Me gusta porque es una historia corta pero entretenida, para pasar un rato agradable leyendo.
Melissa A.
Me gusta mucho que estos libros sea cortos, pero con todo lo necesario para tener una buena historia.
¡Esperando el cuarto libro! <3
Émeraude
So Cute

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I need book 4! NOW

Elizabeth Barone
I love how these books end, and hate it. This one pulled me in completely, and I enjoyed learning yet more about the characters.
Elektragedia
No se porque demore tanto en leerte eres divertido y encontre algo facinante entre luke y su historia
Kirndeep
Nice small light read. Going to read the next one.
Marian.
Me lleve tremenda sorpresa al principio, pero muy bueno.
Jessenia
This is getting interesting, ;) love it.
Danni
Free iBook. First 4 in series.
Imane Belcaid tang
5 Star for a wellwritten story..!
Rhonda
Short and sweet.....
  • The Stone Protector (Keepers of the Flame, #1)
  • The Healing (The Things We Can't Change, #3)
  • Tempted (In Too Deep, #2)
  • Love, Tink (the complete series)
  • Broken Road
  • Broken Beasts (Xoe Meyers, #3)
  • A Darker Past (The Darker Agency, #2)
  • Lunatic Detective (Lunatic Life, #2)
  • No Brainer (The Darcy Walker Series, #2)
  • Reflections (Vamp Chronicles, #5.5)
  • The Innocence of White: Gabi & Jack’s Story (Vamp Chronicles, #3.5)
  • Haunting the Night (Past Midnight, #2.5)
  • Exposing Kitty Langley (Charity, #2.5)
  • Arielle Immortal Awakening (Immortal Rapture #1)
  • A Nice Fling is Hard to Find
  • My Brother's BestFriend
  • Bad Yeti (Kate Grable, #1.5)
  • Hidden Gem (Hidden Gem, #1)

Just a Little (10 books)
  • Just a Little Crush (Just a Little, #1)
  • Just a Little Embrace (Just a Little, #2)
  • Just a Little Promise (Just a Little, #4)
  • Just a Little Insecurity (Just a Little, #5)
  • Just a Little Surprise (Just a Little, #6)
  • Just a Little Honesty (Just a Little, #7)
  • Just a Little Reminder (Just a Little, #8)
  • Just a Little Sequel (Just a Little, #9)
  • A Little Christmas Magic (Just a Little, #10)
Just a Little Crush (Just a Little, #1) The New Girl (Webster Grove, #1) Breaking Rules (Breaking, #1) Just a Little Embrace (Just a Little, #2) Just a Little Promise (Just a Little, #4)