Start by marking “The Kinslow System: Your Path to Proven Success in Health, Love, and Life” as Want to Read:
The Kinslow System: Your Path to Proven Success in Health, Love, and Life

The Kinslow System: Your Path to Proven Success in Health, Love, and Life

4.30  ·  Rating Details  ·  27 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews

Are you only living half of your life? What if you were told that by becoming aware of something you already have, you could enrich your abilities and talents immeasurably and start living 100 percent of your life today? Would you be interested?

The book you’re holding in your hands will show you how to do exactly that. Dr. Frank Kinslow – the discoverer and developer of Qu

Published May 6th 2013 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about The Kinslow System, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Kinslow System

Iona  Stewart
Oct 31, 2015 Iona Stewart rated it it was amazing
This is the absolute best of Kinslow’s books that I’ve read, and the most comprehensive. I would give it 10 stars if I could. I will have to buy this book now and read it again -- and again.

In the book we learn various exercises and techniques by which to practice accessing pure awareness and our Eufeeling (euphoric feeling). Quantum entrainment (QE) is based on accessing these states, thereby enabling us to heal ourselves and others, and in fact heal everything in our life. The author tells us:
Andy Nieradko
Jun 19, 2013 Andy Nieradko rated it it was amazing
FTC Disclosure: I received this book for free from Hay House Publishing for this review. The opinion in this review is unbiased and reflects my honest judgment of the product. What I like about this book is the simplicity of the technique. Anyone who has experience in Reiki, Qigong or other types of energy work will benefit from this book. I enjoyed the visualization exercises and instructions. With a little effort I was able to quickly catch on to what QE, or Quantum Entrainment, is, and how po ...more
Jozie
Sep 02, 2013 Jozie rated it it was amazing
If you’re on a quest to live a full and satisfying life, “The Kinslow System” by Frank J. Kinslow is one book that shouldn’t be missed.

In parts I and II of the book, you’re first introduced to the techniques and then the experience to try first hand. Part III explores more than thirty ways in which you can apply them directly to your life. The most powerful take-away of this technique is that it shows you how to use a deep state of rest while going about any activity you have in your life. It’s
Cornelia Ward
Nov 22, 2013 Cornelia Ward rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You can also find this review here: http://connielivingston.blogspot.com/...

You may have read Dr. Kinslow's book that I reviewed below, The Art of Creating Peace And Outer Prosperity - Eufeeling! This new book includes the information from the earlier book as well as content from other titles by Dr. Kinslow.

I found this book easier to read than the earlier one with lots of humor and practical applications of the work as well as easy comparisons to every day life to help the reader connect to t
Joe
Jul 23, 2015 Joe rated it it was ok
I just don't get it.

One of the most repititive books I've ever read that is supposed to solve all of life's problems. But I felt like I was just wasting my time by reading it.

Perhaps I'm not intelligent enough to get it or perhaps I'm just at a lower level of consciousness and don't understand it in the same way my dog doesn't understand computer code.

This book may have value for some people and I'm not saying it's rubbish and it doesn't work. I simply don't get it. If anyone would like to try a
Gail
Oct 27, 2014 Gail rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Good source for discussion about meditation. I find myself thinking about Kinslow's insights when I read about/think about other approaches to healing, praying, meditating, etc. On the other hand, the book is incredibly repetitive -- several of the sections in the back about how to apply the Kinslow System to various situations seemed like filler given that they covered the same information over and over and over.
FenFen Prasetyaningsih
FenFen Prasetyaningsih rated it really liked it
May 24, 2016
Javier
Javier added it
May 14, 2016
Ypatios Varelas
Ypatios Varelas rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Steve Bodansky
Steve Bodansky rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2016
Bianca
Bianca rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2016
Daniel Michalski
Daniel Michalski marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015
Javier Villar
Javier Villar marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2015
Amílcar Nadu
Amílcar Nadu is currently reading it
Oct 30, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2015
Leah M. Jameson
Leah M. Jameson marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Anthony
Anthony rated it really liked it
Oct 25, 2015
Shana Schwartz
Shana Schwartz rated it liked it
Sep 08, 2015
Brianna Hall
Brianna Hall rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2015
Jt
Jt is currently reading it
Aug 29, 2015
Lauri
Lauri marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Zarifa
Zarifa marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Dennis Stewart
Dennis Stewart rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2015
Freedom Venice
Freedom Venice marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Marie Smith
Marie Smith rated it liked it
May 02, 2015
Sandra Means
Sandra Means marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Bored Mumbai Guy
Bored Mumbai Guy rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2015
Muhyadin
Muhyadin rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Dr. Frank Kinslow has been a chiropractic physician and a teacher for the Deaf. He is a Doctor of Clinical Spiritual Counseling and developer of the Quantum Entrainment process, a scientific procedure that promotes rapid healing. He is author of several bestselling books on awareness and healing including The Secret of Instant Healing and The Secret of Quantum Living. Frank is a Hay House author a ...more
More about Frank J. Kinslow...