Start by marking “The Kinslow System: Your Path to Proven Success in Health, Love, and Life” as Want to Read:
The Kinslow System: Your Path to Proven Success in Health, Love, and Life
Preview

The Kinslow System: Your Path to Proven Success in Health, Love, and Life

4.56 of 5 stars 4.56  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  5 reviews

Are you only living half of your life? What if you were told that by becoming aware of something you already have, you could enrich your abilities and talents immeasurably and start living 100 percent of your life today? Would you be interested?

The book you’re holding in your hands will show you how to do exactly that. Dr. Frank Kinslow – the discoverer and developer of Qu

Published May 6th 2013 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about The Kinslow System, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Kinslow System

Andy Nieradko
FTC Disclosure: I received this book for free from Hay House Publishing for this review. The opinion in this review is unbiased and reflects my honest judgment of the product. What I like about this book is the simplicity of the technique. Anyone who has experience in Reiki, Qigong or other types of energy work will benefit from this book. I enjoyed the visualization exercises and instructions. With a little effort I was able to quickly catch on to what QE, or Quantum Entrainment, is, and how po ...more
Iona  Main Stewart
This is the absolute best of Kinslow’s books that I’ve read, and the most comprehensive. I would give it 10 stars if I could. I will have to buy this book now and read it again -- and again.

In the book we learn various exercises and techniques by which to practice accessing pure awareness and our Eufeeling (euphoric feeling). Quantum entrainment (QE) is based on accessing these states, thereby enabling us to heal ourselves and others, and in fact heal everything in our life. The author tells us:
Jozie
If you’re on a quest to live a full and satisfying life, “The Kinslow System” by Frank J. Kinslow is one book that shouldn’t be missed.

In parts I and II of the book, you’re first introduced to the techniques and then the experience to try first hand. Part III explores more than thirty ways in which you can apply them directly to your life. The most powerful take-away of this technique is that it shows you how to use a deep state of rest while going about any activity you have in your life. It’s
Cornelia Ward
You can also find this review here: http://connielivingston.blogspot.com/...

You may have read Dr. Kinslow's book that I reviewed below, The Art of Creating Peace And Outer Prosperity - Eufeeling! This new book includes the information from the earlier book as well as content from other titles by Dr. Kinslow.

I found this book easier to read than the earlier one with lots of humor and practical applications of the work as well as easy comparisons to every day life to help the reader connect to t
Gail
Oct 27, 2014 Gail rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: kindle
Good source for discussion about meditation. I find myself thinking about Kinslow's insights when I read about/think about other approaches to healing, praying, meditating, etc. On the other hand, the book is incredibly repetitive -- several of the sections in the back about how to apply the Kinslow System to various situations seemed like filler given that they covered the same information over and over and over.
Sandi M
Sandi M marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Pille
Pille marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Pearl M. Wilcox
Pearl M. Wilcox marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Diana Walker
Diana Walker is currently reading it
Jan 01, 2015
Sue Mosebar
Sue Mosebar marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Joan Bennell
Joan Bennell marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Jasmin Begic
Jasmin Begic marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Vince Bloomfield
Vince Bloomfield marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Andreja
Andreja marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Silvia
Silvia is currently reading it
Oct 09, 2014
Trina
Trina marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Carolyn
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Bill
Bill marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Emmi Aman
Emmi Aman marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Joe
Joe marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Ladyemero
Ladyemero marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Dr. Frank Kinslow has been a chiropractic physician and a teacher for the Deaf. He is a Doctor of Clinical Spiritual Counseling and developer of the Quantum Entrainment process, a scientific procedure that promotes rapid healing. He is author of several bestselling books on awareness and healing including The Secret of Instant Healing and The Secret of Quantum Living. Frank is a Hay House author a ...more
More about Frank J. Kinslow...
The Secret of Quantum Living The Secret of Instant Healing Eufeeling! The Art of Creating Inner Peace and Outer Prosperity Beyond Happiness: How You Can Fulfill Your Deepest Desire La Curacion Cuantica (Spanish Edition)