Start by marking “Twelve Days” as Want to Read:
Twelve Days

Twelve Days

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  11 reviews
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... a flashmob proposal.

All Kevin wants is to spend the rest of his life with the woman he loves. He's been planning the perfect proposal for months. He never planned what would happen if she said 'no'.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... a diamond ring.

The last thing Laurel wants or expects for Chr
Published December 6th 2012 by Smashwords Edition (first published December 5th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Twelve Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twelve Days

Diane Dooley
Kevin is crazy in love with Laurel. So he plans and executes a grandiose flash mob proposal that she'll be unable to refuse. She turns him down flat. High drama ensues? Nope. Kevin has seemingly failed to notice that his lady love is afraid of commitment. The two very likable and sympathetic characters then have to communicate with each other and negotiate their future relationship. Will they manage to work it out? Well, this IS a romance. *grin*

A charming and believable story. A couple of cute
Kim
This was okay. Very short. But, I also got it for free on Kindle. All of this author's stuff is free at the moment. I think all of them are short stories.

Anyway, the writing was fine and it was well edited. I just wasn't crazy about the heroine. Kevin is the hero and Laurel is the heroine. They live together in Kevin's house. It's Christmas morning and Kevin has organized a flash mob to help him propose to Laurel. She turns hims down. The rest of the story is about Laurel's issues and Kevin tryi
Ridley
Really cute short story that fits the length perfectly. Nailed the ending.
Kaetrin
I follow this author on Twitter - when I haven't read an author's books before and I follow them, it actually makes me nervous. What if I don't like it? What if she sees the review? It's often easier to read something else. But, Kelly and Mean Fat Old Bat loved this so I decided to put on my big girl panties and read it. It's a short story - coming in at around 35 pages, commencingon Christmas Day when Kevin surprises Laurel with a flash mob proposal. When she says no, Kevin and Laurel both spen ...more
Tina Ullrich
12 things to remember

This short story is a fast read and has great characters. It would have been a lot better if it was longer. Roz gives us a story in a short amount of time that would have been even more with a little more of the background and what happens next. However if you want a quick read for lunch, this book has it all.
Michele
Twelve Days is a glimpse into the life of Laurel and Kevin starting with a Christmas proposal. From the very start we realize that Kevin is a great guy, a catch and Laurel is scared of marriage.

In this short novella I couldn't help but feel attached to this couple. Nice story, I enjoyed spending time with them and wish I could find out the rest of their story. I recommend this one.
Angie
It was interesting watching Laurel and Kevin work through her issues with marriage.
Jess
I am a sucker for relationships in trouble stories so I knew I had to read this one. Even in a short short space, Ros Clarke managed to paint a realistic pair of people who want to be together but who have different ideas of what their future should look like. My only wish is that the story had been given a little bit more time. I would have liked to see into the hero and heroine's lives when they were not together. But overall, it was an enjoyable story. I look forward to reading many more from ...more
Kelly_Instalove
Sad-cry AND happy-cry in only 35 pages.

NOTE: I read a review copy provided by the author in exchange for my honest opinion.
Mav
Dec 27, 2012 Mav marked it as must-buy
Shelves: 1-dollar
Must read b/c of this review: http://meanfatoldbat.blogspot.com/201...
Glenda
a Christmas modern love story, emphasis on the modern..I am not this modern.
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
KH
KH added it
Jul 21, 2015
Elsa Carrion
Elsa Carrion marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Lawmonkey
Lawmonkey marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Rhi
Rhi marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Mary
Mary added it
Nov 05, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Laura Ballantyne
Laura Ballantyne marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Colleen Johr
Colleen Johr marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Toni (U.A.C.)
Toni (U.A.C.) marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
The Tycoon’s Convenient Wife An Unsuitable Husband All I Want For Christmas Table for One The Oil Tycoon and Her Sexy Sheikh