Start by marking “His Sister's Wedding” as Want to Read:
His Sister's Wedding

His Sister's Wedding

Idealistic wedding consultant Lillie Parker is determined not to settle for less than a perfect marriage. But when her younger brother phones from college to say he's engaged, Lillie must convince the bride's cynical brother that love is everything. Luke Morgan is sexy as sin. He's also the kind of man who gives testosterone a bad name....and Luke doesn't
believe in love.

L
ebook
Published December 5th 2012 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about His Sister's Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Sister's Wedding

Elle Markov
May 09, 2014 Elle Markov rated it liked it
This book follows the premise of many of Ms. Rose's books; girl believes in love and guy has had some issues with love, so now he only believes in lust.

Lillie has been asked to plan her brother's wedding and his fiance's brother is super opposed to the wedding, but since his sister insist he help Lillie plan the wedding, he can't say no.

Luke however, is planning to convince Lillie to stop the wedding, but those sparks fly and into action. Lillie and Luke fall in love, but Luke is too stubborn to
Amoy
Aug 30, 2014 Amoy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read

Luke and Lillie was fun to read, Lillie believed in love, but not Luke no sir just hot sex for Luke, and that he wants with Lillie, but Lillie wants forever after. I loved the way he lost his contract just because he missed his meeting , a meeting he has been trying to set up for months, the only thing I would change would be that Luke's mom would go see the other guy with the company that he wants to work with and beg the man to give Luke the contract, that would be a good spin and m
Jamie Rhodes
May 26, 2014 Jamie Rhodes rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I picked it up because it was free at the time. Sometimes we get a jewel from the freebies. This is one of those times. Lillie and Luke have to plan their siblings' wedding. Lillie wants love. Luke doesn't believe in love. Sparks fly as they go through the process of planning this wedding. I found there was humor throughout the story as well as love. Dual point of view. No cliffhanger. A quick read to pass a day. Great job!
Heather
May 26, 2014 Heather rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This was a nice, lighthearted romance that I really enjoyed. The main characters were easy to like and their story was well told. I like how it all tied up nicely in the end.
Lillie is a hopeless romantic and Luke is determined not to love. Their passion and tenderness for each other takes over and they have no choice but to find out what the true meaning of "love" is...together.
Steve Lee Sr
Jun 19, 2014 Steve Lee Sr rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
A good story that kept me engaged and reading, even if the ending was somewhat predictable. Let's be honest. If you're reading a romance novel and not expecting (and hoping for) a happy ending, then you should be reading a different genre.
Katrina Todd
May 03, 2014 Katrina Todd rated it really liked it
This was another book that I was surprised about. There was an actual story line, and not all of it was sex! I thought the chemistry between the characters were HOT, and I liked the book a lot. It was cute, and had some funny parts.
Samantha Lloyd
May 04, 2014 Samantha Lloyd rated it really liked it
I actually really enjoyed this book. I loved the characters, I'm not sure what book those who rated 2stars are reading. This is a nice light hearted, well written story.
Tricia (McAllister) Houseman
a believer in love vs a person scorned too many times & fails to believe anymore. interesting story, but at times it felt like things were left out.
Fatmata Sankoh
Nov 16, 2014 Fatmata Sankoh rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed reading this book. A typical M&B style read but I loved it, was captivated from the start. �
Leigh Ann
Leigh Ann rated it liked it
May 17, 2014
Janice
Janice rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2014
JLOU
JLOU rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2014
Kristin
Kristin rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2015
Amanda Graham
Amanda Graham rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2014
Nidhi
Nidhi rated it it was ok
Jun 11, 2014
Clare
Clare rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2014
reader_luv_books
reader_luv_books rated it did not like it
Jun 05, 2014
Brittany Mc
Brittany Mc rated it did not like it
May 12, 2014
Stacey Brown
Stacey Brown rated it liked it
May 20, 2014
Jillian Mccallum
Jillian Mccallum rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2014
Julie Jakeway
Julie Jakeway rated it really liked it
Dec 15, 2014
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2014
Kathy
Kathy rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2013
Prudence
Prudence rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2014
Amber
Amber rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2014
Stephanie Powell
Stephanie Powell rated it really liked it
May 21, 2014
Angel
Angel rated it really liked it
May 18, 2014
Cutesicle
Cutesicle rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2015
Maggie
Maggie rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2014
Angie
Angie rated it liked it
May 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Courted by a Cowboy (Wyoming Legacy)
  • Georgie on His Mind (Maritime City, #1)
  • One Night With You (The Heart of the City, #1)
  • The Blind Date
  • Double Take
  • Places I Never Planned
  • Glazed
  • Abby Has Gone Wild
  • With Head and Heart: The Autobiography of Howard Thurman
  • The Wedding Dress  (The Survivors Club #1)
  • Becoming a True Spiritual Community: A Profound Vision of What the Church Can Be
  • US: The Art of Relationships
  • Then Came Indecision (Southern Love #2)
  • Patience With God: Faith for People Who Don't Like Religion (or Atheism)
  • The Neighbor's Son (Forbidden Love, #1)
  • Overdrive
  • Norah (The McKades of Texas, #2)
  • Baby, I'll Find You
Carol Rose is an award-winning author of contemporary romances. She has written twenty-six books, including Always and the Blue Collar Boys series. Her books have won numerous awards, including a final in the prestigious Romance Writers of America Golden Heart Award.

Carol is an active member of the North Texas Romance Writers. A frequent speaker at writers’ groups and conferences, she has taught w
More about Carol Rose...