Start by marking “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated Volume 1: Rise of the Turtles” as Want to Read:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated Volume 1: Rise of the Turtles

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated Volume 1: Rise of the Turtles

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are coming out of the sewers and back to your TV screen! And Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated adapts these kinetic, fast, action-packed episodes into comic book form! Read along and re-live the cartoon action with Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph, April and Shredder in these young reader volume.
Published April 2nd 2013 by IDW Publishing (first published February 26th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated Volume 1

Ethan
Jul 15, 2014 Ethan rated it it was amazing
This comic book is about four brothers who are turtles. They save a girl named April O'Neil. I want you to read this book because I want you to find out why Leonardo was chosen to be the leader of the turtles. I like the Ninja Turtles. The other turtles names are Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael.
Lindsay Johnson
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rise of the Turtles graphic novel is based off the “Hit TV Series” on Nickelodeon. It is considered a graphic novel, because the story is most told in graphics and pictures. It reminds me of a comic book. If I were to incorporate this book in my classroom, I would have it as part of my classroom library for students to read for fun. This book is about the adventures of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and takes place in New York City and concludes in Tokyo, Japan.
Matthew Ledrew
Apr 20, 2015 Matthew Ledrew rated it did not like it
"This is... weird to say the least."

Read the full review at TheBookCloset
Gracie
Gracie rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2015
Lee
Lee rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2013
Mason Pfaffmann
Mason Pfaffmann rated it really liked it
May 01, 2014
Carol
Carol rated it it was ok
Nov 04, 2014
Jalen
Jalen rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2014
Abryan Flores
Abryan Flores rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2015
Kai
Kai rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2016
jacky
jacky rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2016
vylycyn
vylycyn rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2016
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2013
Kevin
Kevin rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2015
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Aracely
Aracely marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
Various is the correct author for any book with multiple unknown authors, and is acceptable for books with multiple known authors, especially if not all are known or the list is very long (over 50).

If an editor is known, however, Various is not necessary. List the name of the editor as the primary author (with role "editor"). Contributing authors' names follow it.

Note: WorldCat is an excellent res
More about Various...