Start by marking “Tessa Van Helsing - Monster Slayer” as Want to Read:
Tessa Van Helsing - Monster Slayer

Tessa Van Helsing - Monster Slayer

The year is 1890. Meet Tessa Van Helsing, a London socialite whose father is trying to marry off to any respectable man he finds. But Tessa has a warrior's spirit and a casual relationship with her best friend, Lucia.

Until her Uncle James goes missing while in Transylvania. Tessa's true nature gets called upon to save Uncle James and she rises to become a monster slayer. A
Published October 20th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Tessa Van Helsing - Monster Slayer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tessa Van Helsing - Monster Slayer

Alisa
Jan 26, 2013 Alisa rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Alisa by: Secret Santa
Shelves: grc, monster-sex, 2013
Wow.. I dont even know what to say..lol... screw that.. of corse I do.

WHORE.. that is what Tessa Van Helsing is.. A Whore.. but it is so funny I can completely overlook that and the sex is so HOT that I gave it 5 stars.

Tessa is just a lonely young woman who using her mouth and her vagina to get out of all types of trouble. She finds out, after (view spoiler) that she has the gift... the same gift her uncle has... she can
Tranquility Jones
Feb 17, 2013 Tranquility Jones rated it it was amazing
Taryn Brooks has some imagination. Almost like my own. The characters are well written and so is the story. I look forward to reading more of her books as this one had definitely got me aroused as well as my ole' man:-) wink, wink. Yeah, he's a wolf;-).
Rose Florence
Sep 24, 2013 Rose Florence rated it really liked it
This book was HOT! This Tessa knew exactly how to get herself out of a tight fix and although the story is a twist off of the original crossbows verse and nice hot piece of (you know what I mean) or some soft nicely painted lips, well hey, I'll take the latter;-). No, I'm not bi, but hey if you have to go what better way to go than with sex. Read this story, you won't be disappointed. HOT!!! Kazzzam!!!
Laima
Laima rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2012
Lance Greenfield
Lance Greenfield marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2013
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
May 17, 2013
Akhil
Akhil added it
Apr 14, 2014
Emily Serwatka-vermette
Emily Serwatka-vermette marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Barbara Fischer
Barbara Fischer marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Joe Incognito
Joe Incognito marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016