Tiff, Taff, and Lulu

Tiff, Taff, and Lulu

2.71 of 5 stars 2.71  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Tiff, Taff, and Lulu are sisters. Their mummy always tries her best to be fair when the girls are taking a bath or having their teeth brushed, but because there are three of them, someone is always first and someone must always be last.
When an argument on a scooter leads to a three-wheeled mishap with Mummy, Tiff, Taff, and Lulu finally realize that some things are more im...more
Published August 30th 2004 by HMH Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Tiff, Taff, and Lulu, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tiff, Taff, and Lulu

Tine Martinsen
” Tiff, Taff, and LuLu” is a book about three children, and they all are wondering why they always are last, but one day they have to work together to help their mom who gets injured. This book is good to use with younger children, because it’s about taking turn and help each other out. I like that the illustrations are imaginary characters, and that they show jealousy and love at the same time, and the mom is always caring and doing her best.

For this book it’s a good thing to make them do a gr...more
Kelly
My preschool students like this work by Italian author/illustrator Eva Montanari because it's about monsters. I like it because we can use it to discuss sharing, cooperation, taking care of self and others, and other social interactions.
Angie
Sibling rivalry is always a problem, and with Tiff, Taff, and Lulu Mama has her hands full. They are always complaining about being last. Spoiler alert, they do learn to put their differences aside and work together! Great illustrations and lovely message.
Ryan
I'm not sure exactly what kind of beings Tiff, Taff, and Lulu are, but the illustrator gets full marks for originality. The humore of the story wasn't completely lost on me (since I have kids that are constantly worried someone is getting more than them) but the clever concept isn't enough to make up for the creepy pictures and lack-luster plot.
Sabrina Henry
This book is about three little weird-looking animals quarreling for their mom's attention. In the end they learned to work together and stopped fussing. Kind of a funny book but I didn't like it much. The moral of the story depicted good intentions but the illustrations were terrible and all over the place.
Tara
The illustrations in this book are great, I really like Eva Montanari's Tim Burton-like design. But it was odd....the overall moral of the story was contradicted in the very end. Weird.
Bailey
Apr 21, 2010 Bailey added it
This is a cute book about three children that don't get along and always fight. When their mother gets sick they all come together and get along to help their mother get better.
This book was very odd. It would be a good way to talk about sibling rivalry, but I didn't really think it was that great.
Stef Rozitis
Stef Rozitis marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Oct 03, 2010
Tweety
Tweety added it
Feb 12, 2009
Chasing Degas Princess Matilda A Very Full Morning My First... Witches and Fairies