Start by marking “The Mating Place (Partners in Passion, #1-2)” as Want to Read:
The Mating Place (Partners in Passion, #1-2)

The Mating Place (Partners in Passion #1-2)

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  1 review
Partners in Passion - No Limits By S L Carpenter, Sahara Kelly Jodi Preston's passion is food. She runs the deli restaurant next door to Justin Collins' bar, and is quite happy doing what she's doing. Her sister Eleanor, and Justin, are nearby, her customers are content-and so is Jodi. But when she finds herself in front of the lens having photos taken, things change. The ...more
Published April 1st 2005 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about The Mating Place, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mating Place

Marion
I loved both stories in this book. They were very erotic,romantic and had alot of humor. I defintely will be buying more books from theses authors.
A.A
A.A marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2013
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2013
Maria Pedersen
Maria Pedersen marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2013
Kerry Officer
Kerry Officer marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2012
Dawn Sullivan
Dawn Sullivan marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2012
Chris
Chris added it
Dec 22, 2011
Damon
Damon marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2011
Debra
Debra added it
Feb 19, 2011
Monique
Monique marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2010
Sobia
Sobia marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2009
I'm really rather boring... Honestly. I live a pretty hum-drum life as a wife and mother. I shop at the local supermarket and use coupons now and again. See? Boring stuff.

I live in New England, so I have a good supply of warm clothes, cool clothes and in-between clothes. Never enough, of course.

Having been born and raised in England, I do possess a well-developed feel for the English countryside.
More about Sahara Kelly...

Partners in Passion (3 books)
  • Eleanor and Justin (Partners in Passion, #1)
  • No Limits (Partners in Passion, #2)
  • Pure Sin (Partners in Passion, #3)
My Wish (Guardians of Time, #1) My Lady Vampire - Book One (My Lady Vampire, #1) My Lady Vampire - Book Two (My Lady Vampire, #2) My Lady Vampire - Book Three (My Lady Vampire, #3) Inside Lady Miranda (Tales of the Beau Monde, #1)