Angel Fever

Angel Fever (Angel #3)

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  1,936 ratings  ·  273 reviews
In the devastated remains of the world, millions of people live in "refugee" camps provided by the angels who have all but enslaved humanity. As this angelic stranglehold tightens, Willow and Alex are recruiting and training new Angel Killers while struggling to hold ground on the celestial battlefield. But Willow continues to have feelings for Seb, and her love and resolv...more
Audio CD, 13 pages
Published November 26th 2013 by Candlewick on Brilliance Audio (first published August 1st 2013)

Lauren
May 08, 2013 Lauren marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
EDIT #256, 14th June 2026: Oh hey guys, I'm still here. I guess they changed the release date again to December 2027. HAHAHA remember that time they told us it was being released in AUGUST 2012?

EDIT #4, 8th May 2013: I lied. It's November.

EDIT #3, 3rd April 2013: JOKES I just noticed that November 12th is the hardback publication date, and it's actually being released in a few weeks.

EDIT #2, 3rd April 2013: I'm taking some deep breaths at the moment. November 2013. November 2013. November 2013....more
Abby
Apr 15, 2014 Abby marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
*This book is so hard to get!!*

I CANT GET OVER THAT COVER D: THE MAN ON THE RIGHT LOOKS LIKE A FREAKIN JONAS BROTHER x IAN SOMERHAULDER.. Does anyone else think the person on the right just doesnt fit there???! Like, the cover is the work of crap photoshop? The colours are way off, you have willow and seb (?) all dark and then BA-BAM... SOME PASTY DUDE.
NO WAIT, Like he's some cartoon compared to the others.. I cant explain it but HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, ITS SO WRONG!!!
Update: More rant on the drea...more
Sairah
Jst finished reading it and it is freaking AWESOME!!!!! I completely recommend it, a beautiful read i promise you <3 Enjoy!

OMG OMG OMG!! JUST REALISED THE BOOK IN PAPERBACK IS OUT! WHOOOPWHOOP! CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON IT!! I WAS RIGHT, THE PURPLE ASPECT OF THE COVER IS GROWING ON ME! :)

description

Also, why is the cover purple???? i know that's a tiny detail in comparison to what everyone else is saying and I'm proabably just nit-picking but seriously...why?? OK so it's the last in the series and...more
Monica&spikey
Arg! Okay, I just read Angel Burn and Angel Fire and loved them, but if the wolrd ends before the next comes out, I'll cry. and i don't usually say that about books. I usually say if the world ends before (insert whatever I'm talking about) I'll be Mad.
But no, with this book, I'll cry. And I don't cry often.

Edit March 21st
Wait a minute... wait one freaking minute! I thought that is had APRIL 23rd.
Now it's NOVEMBER?
No, no, no. NOT COOL.
Donna {Book Passion for Life}
"God, Willow. I seriously don't know what I ever did to deserve you." I stretched up onto my tiptoes to kiss his lips. "Whatever is it, I'm glad you did it."

My journey with this series started way back in 2010 and since then, I've been utterly and completely hooked. Now with the arrival of the third and final instalment, I'm left astonished by how truly amazing this series is.

After the mind-blowing events in Angel Fire, Willow, Alex, Seb and the gang are trying to pick up the pieces and work ou...more
Nicole~
Even though the first 2 books were good I swear this book better not all be about romance and running away again I mean really??!

And one more thing: I swear if they use the same girl (and dude) from the first few books to put on the cover yet again- that will most likely ruin the book for me.

Just saying. --'
Isabel Gutierrez
This series is just phenomenal , you fall in love with every single character , I can't wait until this one comes out
Ferdy
2.5 stars - Spoilers

Meh. Angel Fever had some good moments but for the most part it was average.

-The conflict between the evul angels and the few enlightened human angel killers was so simplistic — it had no layers or shades of grey. It made the final good vs evul showdown really boring. I would have preferred if the angels weren't all cold greedy, evul douches — it was all so cartoony.

-Willow was a huge Mary Sue, but she still managed to be quite likeable. I really wished that she'd fully move...more
Melissa
Jul 15, 2012 Melissa marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
excuse the language but i'm not sorry i finished angel fire last october and now the next ones coming out in 2013! i dont fucking think so it says october 2012, so what the fuck is this, grrr... not happy if the book doesnt come out this year i swear i'm going to kill myself.
Emily Brown
Oct 25, 2011 Emily Brown marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
They couldn't have picked a name that made it sound like less of an 60s disco song...

It comes out on the 1st of October 2012

Beth
Angel Fever is the conclusion to this brilliant series by L.A. Weatherly. It has all come down to this, we've waited,we've watched the characters grow and mature and now the finally battle to take possession of the earth is near.

Willow, Alex and the Angel killers must pull out all the string and weave a few new ones to have even a small chance to defeat the powerful angels that have enslaved and are feeding off most of the world's population. Internal turmoil might under mind the Angel Killers,...more
Turkan
Ermmmm, the front cover?

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

a href=".com/view/26

4/shockgifsoup.com/view/41052e
GIFSoup

Willow looks like she has vision problems or she can't see well , Seb needs a haircut and what's up with Alex's hair?? In a nutshell, the front cover has to change or it has to look more real, 'cause as far as i know Angel has nothing got to do with animation.
Kate Gardner
WHY IN THE HOLY HEAVENS IS IT TAKING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...more
Rachel
Nov 05, 2013 Rachel marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I know that this is FINALLY coming out this month and that I should be excited about it. It's great that my friends who got ARCs loved it (sure I will too).

It's just that my memory needs a refresher before diving into book 3! I want the whole experience of finishing the journey with Willow, Alex, and Seb. If I started Angel Fever right now I'd be cheating myself. -I have so many books that are must reads right now that I don't have time to start the whole series from the beginning :(

I understan...more
Xanna Roth
So the publication date was 1st October 2012, and now it's changed to 12th November 2013?
Are you fucking kidding me? The other two were good, but the last one was released a year ago now, and the fact it's taking her TWO YEARS to write the next one is absolutely RIDICULOUS; her books are not that good.
Judging from the two previous books, her books are not worth two years. LA Weatherly is a mediocre writer. Does she not realise that if she leaves that big a gap, everyone is going to totally lose...more
Georgia
It's all over :(

This was so heartbreaking and stressful but I loved every minute of it.
Alyssa
May 15, 2012 Alyssa marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I hope this turns out as well as the first two! Come on, Weatherly, keep your genius going!
Shelley aka Gizmo's Reviews
Expected publication: November 26th 2013 by Candlewick
Naqib
Okay, I am utterly disappointed. I have waited for so long and it is not "that" worth it. Nothing much happen in the story, aside from boring love triangle.

Willow. Well, willow is boring. I like her in the first two books where it is obvious that she was really fighting for the world survival. There were actions and stuff. But in this story, she pretty much do nothing except for the last few chapters. The end she had saved the world... Yay. Another thing that annoys me is that how much she is t...more
Wow. Just Wow. FREAKING AMAZEBALLS!!!!! ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES AND SUCH AN AMAZING END!!!!! Wow if i could give this 100 stars i would! So sad its over though :(

Oh and just a little side note... doesnt this song just remind you of Seb and Willow?

Jessica Smith
Solid 4.5 stars.

I have to say that my mind is blown. To have risen to this level after the mediocrity of the second in the series is incredible. I don't know what Weatherly did while writing and editing this, but she pulled everything together for a satisfying ending that left few questions unanswered. Some elements could still have been developed or elaborated in previous novels in order make their effects more felt in this. (view spoiler)...more
Stephanie Ward
4.5 Stars

'Angel Fever' is the gripping conclusion to the young adult fantasy/paranormal Angel Trilogy. It picks up right where the previous book left off and continues to follow leading lady Willow Fields along with Alex and Seb as they try to figure out what to do next in their war against the angels. As more devastation rocks the world, they flee to a remote CIA bunker in the middle of the desert, where Alex, Willow, and the rest of the group begin to recruit and train new Angel Killers. Meanw...more
Mateja
I'm so glad I am finally done with this series. The only thing that made me keep on reading was my compulsive need to finish a series I've started. This is an example of a series that just kept getting worse for me with each book I've read. The things I could tolerate in the previous installments were unbearable to read about in Angel Fever. The disbelief over some things was just to strong to keep on ignoring it.

Firstly, I cannot get over how ugly the series' book covers are. I know I'm not sup...more
Mel
This is definitely my favourite book series! I'm sad that it's come to an end, but I'm happy with the way L.A Weatherly concluded this series.

Angel Fever will break your heart during certain points of the book. I'm trying not to reveal too much, but fans of Willow and Alex will definitely be affected emotionally by their experiences. Also, I like how Willow was made to be a strong character in her own right. Her life doesn't revolve around her love life, and she realises that she is capable of...more
Penny Naimsworth
I'm torn for my rating for this book. The good points about "Angel Fever" is that it stuck to its main plot. There weren't any nonsensical plot twists or derailments from what I had signed up to read. Yes, I can conclude that I did like the book, but, there was just something about it that was unreal, and I'm not talking about the angels. I'll try to explain what I mean...

WARNING: SPOILERS

I'll try to hide the major spoilers, so don't worry.

The major problem with this book is that I am torn bet...more
Brittany Hadden

Soooo this book was freaking amazing. This series definitely goes into my Top 5 Favorite Series. It was just completely mind blowing. When I say mind blowing, I mean so EXTREMELY mind blowing that it freaking knocks you out of you seat to where you are left begging on your knees for more. Its that good. Plus I swear L.A. Weatherly was trying to kill me because it seemed as if she was trying to kill my favorite characters every two seconds or something like ALMOST breaking up one of the cutest fi...more
Ami ❀

Oh gosh oh gosh o gosh the second cover is drop dead gorgeous!! And is WAY better than the first one. So stunning I feel like crying tears of joy!
But I'll probably stick to the awful cover edition instead since my first two books of this trilogy are from that edition. Suck.
Either way, I'm anticipating for this book! Very much.
Jessica
L.A. Weatherly brings her Angel series to a close with Angel Fever. It took me awhile to finally get around to reading it but I am so glad I did! It was as amazing as its predecessors! The same heart-racing feelings I had in the prior books continued to possess me in this one!

Many months have gone by since we last saw our heroes. Alex, Willow and Seb are now helping to train other AKs in a secret bunkhouse type place. They are more determined than ever to put an end to the angels' reign. And as...more
Alison
4.5 stars - almost perfect!

I was worried about picking this one up initially. I didn't think much to the second one because it was too long, had an unnecessary love triangle and had terrible pacing issues. BUT... as I really did want to know how it ended and becuase I really loved the first one, I finally got round to reading this final installment. And I'm soooo glad that I did!

There was nothing to worry about in the end. It was great. Its not too long, it didn't really have any more of that lo...more
Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)
For more of my reviews visit http://losttobooks.blogspot.com

OK so this review is going to be pretty short as I don't want to give anything away and ruin it for you guys as it's the final book in the trilogy. When I saw it had been released early I screamed with happiness, I have been waiting just over a year for this book to be released and because it was due to be released in August I thought I had time to wait to add it to my pre-orders. Needless to say I was a bit disgruntled by having to w...more
Angel Fever 6 20 Apr 11, 2014 06:41PM
love angel <3 <3 <3 3 20 Aug 15, 2013 12:07AM
  • Counting Tens (Fenestra, #4)
  • Eternity (The Fury Trilogy, #3)
  • A Touch Menacing (A Touch Trilogy, #3)
  • Inevitable (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #3)
  • Endless (The Violet Eden Chapters, #4)
  • Afterglow (Wildefire, #3)
  • Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3)
  • The Stone Demon (The Iron Witch, #3)
  • Infatuate (Gilded Wings, #2)
  • Last Rite (Personal Demons, #3)
  • Consume (The Clann, #3)
  • Horizon (The Soul Seekers, #4)
  • A Fool's Errand (The Gypsy King #2)
  • Love Reborn (Dead Beautiful, #3)
  • Fury (Mercy, #4)
  • Heaven (Halo, #3)
  • Natural Born Angel (Immortal City, #2)
  • A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful, #2)
Lee Weatherly was born in 1967 and grew up in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA. She lives with her husband in Hampshire, England, where she writes, goes on walks, tries out new recipes and has a cat named Bernard.

L.A. Weatherly is the pseudonym for Lee Weatherly. You can follow her on Twitter at @LA_Weatherly
More about L.A. Weatherly...
Angel (Angel, #1) Angel Fire (Angel, #2) Watcher Soul Mates Them