Start by marking “Dokebi Bride, Volume 6 ” as Want to Read:
Dokebi Bride, Volume 6

Dokebi Bride, Volume 6

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Born into a shaman family, Sunbi has inherited the power to see and communicate with spirits just like her grandmother, a notable shaman and savior of their little fishing village in the South Sea. Early on, she sees things like an imposter shaman being thrashed by a dragon of the deep, and doesn't understand that none of her schoolmates can see such things. Her powers mak...more
Paperback
Published September 20th 2007 by NETCOMICS

To ask other readers questions about Dokebi Bride, Volume 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dokebi Bride, Volume 6

Michalyn
Dec 28, 2007 Michalyn rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: those who like strong female characters, supernatural/fantasy manhwa
I love this series the more I read of it. Sunbi is such a strong character and she continues to mature with each volume. After reading Volume 6 in particular it's clear how far she's come in terms of accepting her powers and her unique destiny. Even Gwangsoo seems to have matured :).This is probably my favorite of all the manga I'm reading now. The complexity of the characters, the details about Korean shamanism and just a damn good plot full of twists and turns wins me over every time.
scarlettraces
Dokebi Bride is really very good when it concentrates on narrative, and i loved this volume. a shame there's no more for the time being, and possibly ever. (this is when being a manga/manhwa addicts sucks.)
Levi Leach
1.9 Stars
this book was actually a bit better then the others. the story felt a little different to me. more interesting i guess. i even kind of wanna read the next book in the series... kind of. :)
Natsukki Lace
Natsukki Lace marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Wana Amai
Wana Amai marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
Aspen
Aspen marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2012
Librarywise
Librarywise marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2011
Bert Edens
Bert Edens marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2010
Eugenie
Eugenie marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2009
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2009
Jan 04, 2008
Omran
Omran added it
Jan 01, 2008
Dokebi Bride, Volume 1 Dokebi Bride, Volume 2 Dokebi Bride, Volume 3 Dokebi Bride, Volume 4 Dokebi Bride, Volume 5