Start by marking “Cooking Your Way to Gorgeous: Skin-Friendly Superfoods, Age-Reversing Recipes, and Fabulous Homemade Facials” as Want to Read:

In "Cooking Your Way to Gorgeous," skin-care expert to the stars Scott-Vincent Borba shares his philosophy that outer beauty often begins on the inside: When you feed your skin what it needs on the inside, you banish problem areas and regenerate healthier, younger-looking skin.
From years battling cystic acne and helping Hollywood's elite red-carpet ready, Borba reveals th
Published July 2nd 2013 by Health Communications (first published June 4th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Cooking Your Way to Gorgeous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cooking Your Way to Gorgeous

Darren
Jul 15, 2013 Darren rated it really liked it
Most people understand that their diet can affect the size of their tummy and their build, some even recognise that their overall health can be affected too. Not so many have perhaps understood that their skin and their physical appearance is also diet-dependent and this book sets out to push forth this message.

Through the use of "skin-friendly superfoods" combined with "age-reversing recipes" the author believes you can begin to rebuild your skin from the inside out. A review of this nature can
Shelley
Aug 21, 2013 Shelley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction, cooking
4 1/2 stars

As the title implies this book is for foodies, but it’s also more. It’s a book about healthy eating and natural beauty. It’s about eating foods containing the vitamins, minerals and fiber for good health. A healthy body is a beautiful one and comes complete with an inner glow—the type of glow that makes others think, I’ll have what she’s having!

With my love of cooking and healthy eating, I was predisposed to like this book. The recipes are great, and as I read through Cooking Your Way
GONZA
Jul 07, 2013 GONZA rated it it was ok
This guy is probably a guru somewhere (but not where I live), so even if there where a lot of informations, some of them anyway are very well known, there is a lack of reasons why something would work. So this book was not good enough for me, because I'm lazy and I really need a good reason to cook special stuff.

Questo Scott-Vincent Borba è probabilemte un guru da qualche parte nel mondo (anche se io non lo conosco) e quindi, anche se in questo libro ci sono tutta una serie di informazioni, alcu
Lisa A. Carlson
Sep 10, 2013 Lisa A. Carlson rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: foodies/health driven people
Recommended to Lisa A. by: found at library
Shelves: food, healthy
Upon first glance Scott Vincent Borba's photo reminded me of another man I adore Donny Osmond. If you're looking for a book that combines new recipes and tips on keeping your hair and skin looking great; this is a great start. I know when I read a recipe and can't wait to run out and buy the ingredients; it's a winner.
We have a problem here in the United States; we want everything easy. If you're not into self-motivatation
and learning to become wiser this isn't the book for you. You have to take
Kenya Wright
Jun 23, 2013 Kenya Wright rated it liked it
Shelves: reference, self-help
This was good. It had lots of great recipes and instructions for home facials and hair products....

but I'm the type of person that wants to know why a product would work.

Plus. I pretty much eat really well so I knew all of the nutrition stuff.

However, I recommend this to people who eat badly or don't know much about nutrition and how it impacts our bodies.
Kat
Jul 11, 2013 Kat rated it really liked it
This book has a lot of fantastic tips for eating the right foods to keep you looking great. I'm looking forward to incorporating many of the recipes and ideas into my daily life. Most of it seems relatively easy and foolproof.
Danann Kistler
Danann Kistler rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2013
Stacey
Stacey rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2016
Davylyn Mitchell
Davylyn Mitchell rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2015
Jamie Holloway
Jun 01, 2013 Jamie Holloway rated it really liked it
I will be posting a review on my blog.
llng
llng rated it liked it
Jul 08, 2013
Pinky
Pinky rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2013
Coco_Chanel
Coco_Chanel rated it liked it
May 28, 2014
JuliaOrlando
JuliaOrlando rated it really liked it
May 23, 2014
Michelle Meades
Michelle Meades rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2014
Stacey
Stacey rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2013
Elizabeth Joseph
Elizabeth Joseph rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2013
Julie
Julie rated it it was ok
Mar 28, 2016
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2012
HCI Books
HCI Books marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2013
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
May 21, 2013
Jay
Jay marked it as to-read
May 21, 2013
MissyGirl
MissyGirl marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2013
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2013
Elizabeth Bollmeyer
Elizabeth Bollmeyer is currently reading it
Aug 11, 2013
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2013
W
W marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2013
Molly
Molly marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2013
Silvia-otilia Mihalcea
Silvia-otilia Mihalcea marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2013
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Sodagirl
Sodagirl marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Thewalkinglexicon
Thewalkinglexicon marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Wanda
Wanda marked it as to-read
Jeanine Hill
Jeanine Hill marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Helloblue77777yahoo.com
Helloblue77777yahoo.com marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Theacrob
Theacrob marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Mo
Mo marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Sheri
Sheri added it
Dec 20, 2014
Amanda Moore
Amanda Moore marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Catie
Catie marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Alice Taylor
Alice Taylor is currently reading it
Mar 29, 2015