Start by marking “The Petrelli Heir” as Want to Read:
The Petrelli Heir

The Petrelli Heir

3.32 of 5 stars 3.32  ·  rating details  ·  107 ratings  ·  12 reviews
"An impossible truth Roman Petrelli knows exactly how precious life is. Now that he can't produce an heir, he's the last Petrelli standing. So how could Isabel Carter have given birth to his baby? Izzy's one night with Roman was an uncharacteristic act of spontaneity that left her with more than red-hot memories. Her little daughter is the family that Izzy's always wanted. ...more
Paperback, Mills & Boon Modern Romance #1251, 192 pages
Published January 2013 by Mills & Boon

To ask other readers questions about The Petrelli Heir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Petrelli Heir

Saly
Rating 2.5 stars
I have not liked the latest books by this author and this one was no exception. The heroine buries her mother and then loses her virginity in a one-night stand with a stranger. She doesn't know his name, nothing, in this day and age of HIV/AIDS she has unprotected sex? Stellar! Of course she gives birth and then sees the hero again, who immediately wants to smex her. When he learns he has a baby, he wants to be a part of her life,, gasp, such a villain!! The heroine acts stupidly
Alex is The Romance Fox
This is not one of my favourite books by this author, who I find myself either liking one of her books or not liking another!!

I just felt totally disconnected to the heroine...she was such a cold-heart....the sniping and biting manner she displayed towards the hero, drove me absolutely bats.....maybe it had something to do with the horror mothering she received...but girl, should that not tell you something...not to be like your now dead mother...so what does Isabel do??? Turns into a replica of
TheMadHatter
Trying to clear our all the books that have been given to me to read over the last 6 months that have sat in a pile near my bed. This is one of a dozen that I need to return to my Mum.

What can I say? It was a quick 2 hour read that is cliche to the max. But it was entertaining enough for what it is. What is alarming though, is the last few M&B books (including this one) have all had the same message:

If you are a virgin, have a one night stand with some random guy, don't use condoms, don't u
Marina Andreou
Χτες το αγορασα και σημερα ειπα να το αρχισω...οι κριτικες που ειδα σχεδον να μην το αγορασω αλλα επειδη εχω και αλλα βιβλια της συγραφεας το πηρα.Τα γεγονοτα και οι σκηνες τις ιστοριας κυλανε πολυ γρηγορα..εχει ενδιαφερον...σε καθηλωνει...τι να πω πιο πολυ..καθε συγραφεας γραφει διαφορετικα.Δεν ειμαι και πολυ θαυμαστρια της αλλα δεν παυει να θελω καπου καπου και κατι το διαφορετικο.
Yazmin
The Petrelli Heir by Kim Lawrence is a hot romance with complications and misunderstandings that just makes this story more interesting.

Roman Petrelli knows how precious life is, and how fast it can all be taken from you. After being diagnosed with bone cancer and loosing his fiancée, by walking out on her when he finds out he may not be able to have children, he is trying to drown out his sorrows in a bar.Read More...
Shen
Rating: 2.5 Stars

Izzy's mom died and in her grief and anger had a one night stand with Roman, a stranger she met at a bar.

Roman was at the bar drowning his sorrows after being dumped by his fiancée. He saw Izzy as an attar tic distraction from his pain.

Didn't really fall in love with these characters. Izzy was to argumentative and Roman was too distant. The story was almost boring. I forced myself to finish.
Ale Rivero
Heredara oculta me ha parecido una historia muy tierna. Los diálogos y las miradas entre los protagonistas son para tener en cuenta, y el plus de la pequeña Lily da una hermosura particular a la historia. Para mí es recomendable
Marimarime
actually I liked h and H and the idea of their one night stand that results with the baby,sexual awareness,problems that occur,circumstances,etc... but I had a problem with pace set in the book that is too slow for me,then nearing end gets,hm,jumpy,chopped? and some unnecessary informations and characters that had nothing to add to the story,most hateful thing is to wish skip pages when reading...
Tia
It was disappointing in some ways and kind of disgusting too. Especially the actions of the heroines mother. The hero came off as an asshole and extremely arrogant. His actions were self serving and I couldn't happen to be more frustrated. I felt pity for the heroine, that she was used in that way and then practically kidnapped. I was glad for the happy ending.
Tishke
A plot line visited by many authors in the past but here, it fell flat. In this kind of plot line, I would like to feel and see some of the pain or feelings the characters experience. In this book, I did not. Also, it didn't make allowance for changes in our time, book was first published in 2013, things that could be overlooked in books written in 1960-70.
Candy
Really quick read!
REVIEW (Three other January released M&B novels reviews too): http://mscandyreadsalot.blogspot.com/...
Alicia Andino
Alicia Andino is currently reading it
Jul 17, 2015
Ceruz
Ceruz marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Namiria
Namiria marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Jasmine Rolon
Jasmine Rolon marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Madison
Madison is currently reading it
May 12, 2015
TaniLu
TaniLu marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Talita
Talita added it
Apr 11, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Autumn
Autumn added it
Mar 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Though lacking much authentic Welsh blood, Kim Lawrence comes from English-Irish stock. She was born and brought up in North Wales. She returned there when she married, and her sons were both born on Anglesey, an island off the coast. Though not isolated, Anglesey is a little off the beaten track, but lively Dublin, which Kim loves, is only a short ferry ride away. Today they live on the farm her ...more
More about Kim Lawrence...
Pregnant by the Greek Tycoon Beauty and the Greek The Brunelli Baby Bargain Mistress: Pregnant by the Spanish Billionaire Sophie and the Scorching Sicilian (The Balfour Brides #4)