Start by marking “Harvest of the Heart (Seeds of Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Harvest of the Heart (Seeds of Love, #3)

Harvest of the Heart (Seeds of Love #3)

4.6 of 5 stars 4.60  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Savannah James thought heartbreak ended her story, but she was wrong. When she gets an infuriating new neighbor, life takes a dizzying turn.
Isaac Mason is making Savannah crazy. One minute he drops by to say “Hi,” and the next minute he walks away without a goodbye. The hot and cold is killing her and so is the intrigue. Now the town’s youngest recluse is coming out of her
Published December 9th 2012 by Turquoise Morning Press

To ask other readers questions about Harvest of the Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harvest of the Heart

Christie Koester
What a CUTE story! I LOVE love and this whole book just made me smile. Julie has a way of making the reader fall in love with her characters and the entire storyline. Her characters are easy to relate to. GREAT writing. Can't WAIT to read more of her stuff.
Rae
This was a sweet, very emotional romance. It had great humor and the characters really clicked. Sometimes especially with short novels, the characters just dont have enough time to come together, but this book was wonderful. I will admit I cried.
Nikki Brandyberry
Harvest Of The Heart is the final chapter in Julie Lindsey’s Seeds Of Love series, and she has definitely gone out on a high note! Though each independent in their own way they are all loosely tied together with Turquoise Morning Press’s Honey Creek line. A series of books from different authors all centering around the same southern Ohio small town.

Five years ago Savannah looked death in the eye and walked away. Her fiance was not as lucky and with survivors guilt as her only companion she neve
Lauren Miliotis
Really cute book! I read Bloom and then skipped to this one (no reason, just happened) and I really like this series. Honey Creek is the sort of small town it'd sound fun to move to, and I've yet to meet a character there I don't like.

While these are romances, they avoid being straight up 'girl meets boy, boy and girl fall in love, happily ever after' with fun little twists, which I'm not going to give away :p

They're also quite short (this one's about 80 pages), so if you're looking for a short
Melinda
Amazing book by Julie Anne Lindsey! Of course I had a hard time putting this one down too. So sad the series is over. Go write some more Miss Julie!!! I am waiting!! I love this series because they were quick easy reads but kept my attention!
Yandi Suyand
l hopefully this book can be inspiration to readers and take the benefits it.
Dana Sitar
A great piece of writing from one of my favorite bloggers! Julie has a lovely way with words that paints a wonderful picture for the readers. The romance between Savannah and Isaac is sweet and subtle, and doesn't blatantly dominate the more dramatic storyline of the book. It's nice to see something set in a nice Midwestern hometown :)
Jennifer Anderson
With most of Mrs. Lindsey's work, I have a hard time putting the books down. Characters are easy to fall in love with, especially the men. This story is a bitter darker than the last two books but felt myself sucked in immediately. Well done.
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Bethany Lopez
Bethany Lopez marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Connie Whitfield
Connie Whitfield marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Maisha
Maisha marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
Malawenna Hewage
Malawenna Hewage marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Billie Jo
Billie Jo marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2013
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
May 28, 2013
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
May 06, 2013
Maria Ciletti
Maria Ciletti marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Colette
Colette marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2013
Roy Huff
Roy Huff marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2013
Wendy
Wendy added it
Dec 31, 2012
Valerie Haight
Valerie Haight is currently reading it
Jan 10, 2013
I tell stories, mostly to my children, sometimes to strangers. I'm YA obsessed, addicted to social media, caffeine and Poptarts. You can find me anytime lurking around the Internet, amped up on sugar and wielding a book.

I blog at http://blog.juliealindsey.com
and Tweet @JulieALindsey

More about Julie Anne Lindsey...
Deceived Death by Chocolate (Killer Confections, #1) Bloom (Seeds of Love, #1) Prophecy (Calypso, #1) Murder by the Seaside