Start by marking “Summoning My Inner Ballerina: Balancing Love and Loss, Family and Friends, Life and Politics” as Want to Read:

This is an exceptional memoir. Paula shares details of a life fully lived. As in each and every life, there are ups and downs. The key is to find a way to get through each chapter, each hurdle, and each experience whether positive or negative. Paula shares her special way of getting through them.

As a young girl, Paula took ballet lessons. At her recital, a photo is taken o
Published September 1st 2012 by iUniverse

To ask other readers questions about Summoning My Inner Ballerina, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summoning My Inner Ballerina

McGuffy Morris
Dec 13, 2012 McGuffy Morris rated it it was amazing

As a young girl, Paula took ballet lessons. At her recital, a photo is taken of her in all of her glory. It is the only childhood picture of her by herself, without siblings. This picture epitomizes the
Sha --
Sha -- rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2012
Flo Jonic
Flo Jonic rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2014
Diana
Diana rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2014
Paula Mack Smith
Paula Mack Smith marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2012
ShanLandis
ShanLandis marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016