Start by marking “How Many Veggies? (Veggiecational Series)” as Want to Read:
How Many Veggies? (Veggiecational Series)

How Many Veggies? (Veggiecational Series)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Bob, Larry and all Veggies from the hit video series VeggieTales "RM" are here in these fun books to teach young children fundamentals such as colors, numbers, shapes and letters.
Published October 31st 1997 by Thomas Nelson Publishers (first published September 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about How Many Veggies?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How Many Veggies?

My son loves this book. He's almost 2 years old now, but it has been a favorite for about a year. I would point to the veggies when counting them and it is with this book he began imitating the 'point while counting' skill. Though he still has a ways to go on counting (the answer to "How Many?" is alwyas "one-two-tee") he loves reading and re-reading this book.
Carolyn
Mar 10, 2009 Carolyn rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone
A new favorite that we read 2/day, which is fine with me, since I love it too (one of the few we both love). The lyrics are catchy and clever, it's an excuse to talk about counting, it's not very long, it's a board book, and it ends with a splash and a bath. What could be better?
Ebookwormy
Vischer's clever rhythm and rhyme makes this a fun read for both kids and parents. You know a catastrophe is coming, but you aren't really sure how it will come about, and the clever ending is silly and satisfying.
Connie
I'm predisposed not to like this one - I don't like branded merchandise

But all the same, even if I disregard that, I still find the text boring and not very funny. *shrugs*
Rebekah
A fun rhyme to read aloud featuring our favorite animated vegetables.
Theresa
fun series, these were great books to .memorize and read to the kids
Jessica Lyons
Silly way to teach how to count. I liked it.
Theresa
a silly little story
Suzy
Suzy marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Krista
Krista marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Kate
Kate added it
Sep 01, 2014
Eli
Eli added it
Mar 24, 2014
Debbie Pepper
Debbie Pepper marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Amanda
Amanda added it
Oct 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Phillip Robert Vischer is an American voice actor, puppeteer, writer, animator and songwriter known for creating the animated video series "VeggieTales" with partner and friend Mike Nawrocki.

From 1993 to 2002, Vischer led the company as lead director and writer. In 2003 (after the release of "Jonah") Big Idea went bankrupt, and Vischer sold the company to Classic Media and left the company.

In 2005
More about Phil Vischer...

Veggiecational Series (5 books)
  • Archibald's Opposites
  • Pa Grape's Shapes (Veggiecational Series)
  • Time for Tom (Veggiecational Series)
  • Bob and Larry's ABC's (Veggiecational Series)
Me, Myself & Bob: A True Story about God, Dreams, and Talking Vegetables Sidney & Norman: A Tale of Two Pigs 47 Beavers on the Big Blue Sea Bob and Larry's ABC's (Veggiecational Series) Archibald's Opposites