Start by marking “Renegade Most Wanted” as Want to Read:
Renegade Most Wanted

Renegade Most Wanted

Sitting in the finest secondhand wedding dress she can find, Emma Parker watches the clock tick down. She needs the most willing cowboy in town to become her husband before the sun sets--or she'll lose her first ever real home.

Then Matthew "Singing Trigger" Suede saunters in, and his cover as the "Robin Hood of the West" is almost blown as he escapes from a bank. So Emma o
Published June 1st 2012 by Harlequin Historical (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Renegade Most Wanted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Renegade Most Wanted

Kari
Apr 28, 2013 Kari rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cowboy-west
A bit predictable but nicely written story.
Barbara ★
First sentence: Land sakes! What did a woman have to do to get a husband in this cowboy-thick town - dance naked on the back of a steer? Too funny and should set the tone for a very amusing story but it didn't.

There were a couple of brief moments of funny snarky comments/thoughts from Emma Parker but for the most part this was just like every other western I've read. And I must say that even though I love cowboys, westerns are not my thing but probably because they are all written with a simila
Ridley
Completely, thoroughly average. I think I would've enjoyed the author's voice much more if the plot hadn't been so loud. If she spent less time devising external obstacles and more time exploring internal ones within the characters' relationships, it would've been much more engaging.
Susan
Very good book. Emma was in town to find a cowboy willing to enter into a temporary marriage with her so she can file her homestead claim. She had been unsuccessful until overhearing a man about to be arrested for robbing a bank. When she saved him (a very funny incident), he agreed to help her out. She wasn't expecting him to stay around, much less bring a child, a youth and a cousin with him. Matt agreed to stay around through the summer, long enough to build her a house and help her get settl ...more
Tasneem
Jan 25, 2013 Tasneem rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wild-west
This was a quick fast genre read. I enjoyed Emma and Matt. They were lovely people but somehow a little too good to be true. But that is itself slightly misleading given his past as both a gun-slinger and a bank robber. Emma on the other hand makes a very unlikely snake oil salesperson.

I loved their tenderness, but I did find her stubbornness in clinging to the land a bit over the top. She was for a long time willing to give up all that she loved for land. Land she hadn't been born in or raised
Harlequin Books
"Western fans will appreciate Arens' realistic portrait of the harsh Kansas prairie and the tough and tender men and women who settled there. This warmhearted romance is the ideal story for a quiet evening, and Arens sweeps readers to another time and place with grit, sweetness, and tender sensuality." RT Boook Reviews
Artemissia
Apr 06, 2013 Artemissia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ah ça faisait longtemps que je n'avais pas lu une bonne romance au Far-West et encore une fois, je suis loin d'être déçue. Je me suis totalement immergée dans l'histoire d'Emma, cette héroïne forte et têtue qui fait tout pour réaliser ses rêves mais jamais au détriment de ceux qu'elle aime. Et que dire du héros... Rhaaaaaa*rêve*...

Des comme celui-là, je veux en lire pleins d'autres :D
Heather
Jun 09, 2012 Heather rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book. It is another Harlequin, a very fast read. Emma was hilarious, camped out in front of the land office with a gun on her lap looking for a husband. LOL I am going to remember that for awhile!
Donna
Jun 27, 2012 Donna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay, but I don't really like this author's style of writing.
Chad Hansen
Chad Hansen rated it liked it
Feb 23, 2015
kate
kate rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2013
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2015
Trixie
Trixie rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2014
Barbara
Barbara rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2014
Jodi
Jodi rated it liked it
May 20, 2013
Leslie
Leslie rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2012
Camie
Camie rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2013
Suzanne Roy
Suzanne Roy rated it liked it
May 21, 2013
Kayla
Kayla rated it liked it
Sep 06, 2012
Lynn
Lynn rated it it was ok
Oct 18, 2016
Sharil
Sharil rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2014
Dawn
Dawn rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2012
Patty
Patty rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2012
Angie
Angie rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2014
Joanne
Joanne rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2012
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2017
Alisha
Alisha rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2013
Karen
Karen rated it it was ok
Jul 04, 2012
Sabina
Sabina rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2012