Start by marking “Lust” as Want to Read:
Lust

Lust

Before Eve, there was Lilith... Adam's first wife was not created from his rib but from the muck and mire of the earth. She soon wore out her welcome when she refused to allow herself to be subjugated by any one or anything. After leaving the Garden she gave birth to both the Incubus and Succubus. Before art, there is inspiration... Whispering into the ears of artists ...more
Published September 28th 2012 by Crowded Quarantine Publications (first published September 8th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Lust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lust

Jeff O'Brien
Dec 29, 2013 Jeff O'Brien rated it it was amazing
If you're a fan of the Supernatural TV series, this book is definitely something you want to check out. If you're a fan at all of horror based on biblical demons, same deal. This is a must read.

Lilith is walking the earth and she is hellbent on getting what she wants. She will stoop to the lowest and most vile lows of sexual depravity if that is what it takes. The author gives us liberal doses gore and erotica, and also drops some well researched art history the reader.

Castagna's prose flows wit
Rebecca Besser
Nov 06, 2013 Rebecca Besser rated it really liked it
The evil forces that are all around and among us can pounce whenever they desire. Douglas Vance Castagna unleashes one of the most evil female entities known to man on his readers…and leaves them wondering if they too will fall victim as her prey in the future.

A man paints a masterpiece. The painting embodies evil…beautiful evil. The piece of art embodies Lilith and makes her a possession of the masterpiece’s owner. She doesn’t want to be controlled or owned.

With wicked, evil vengeance, Lilith t
Mar 05, 2013 Jennifer rated it really liked it
This is a good read with a great story line and flow. The characters are easy to follow and it holds your attention throughout. Once I started this book I did not put it down until I finished it. There are some hot sexual scenes as well as gore and at times you may cringe as you think of the pain some of the characters go through.

Good and fun read and remember be careful who you lust after you just may get them.
Brian Joynt
Feb 27, 2014 Brian Joynt rated it liked it
read my review on bookie-monster.com
Jan
Jan rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2014
Wanda Hartzenberg
Oct 10, 2013 Wanda Hartzenberg rated it liked it
Not for me.
Douglas Castagna
Jan 02, 2013 Douglas Castagna rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kat Yares
Kat Yares marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2013
Ahmed Ali
Ahmed Ali marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2013
Chantal Boudreau
Chantal Boudreau marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2013
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2013
Tristan
Tristan marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2013
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Shana Festa
Shana Festa marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
Joel Donald
Joel Donald marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Matt Peters
Matt Peters marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Paul Nelson
Paul Nelson marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
I was born and bred in Brooklyn, and have been a teacher in both Brooklyn and Staten Island for the past 19 years. After receiving my BA from Brooklyn College I was accepted into their MFA program. There had the great opportunity to study under the late Obie award winning playwright, Jack Gelber. I have written several once act plays, one of them, entitled the 'Partyline', had been performed at ...more
More about Douglas Vance Castagna...