Start by marking “Right Use of Will: Healing and Evolving the Emotional Body” as Want to Read:
Right Use of Will: Healing and Evolving the Emotional Body

Right Use of Will: Healing and Evolving the Emotional Body

The Will has for so long been misunderstood, judged against, disciplined, punished and denied that most people no longer even know what the Will really is. Many are now calling positive thinking by the mind Will power. While Mind is the masculine aspect, Will is the feminine aspect of our nature and is experienced as intuition, feeling, emotion, receptivity and desire. Thi ...more
Paperback
Published May 15th 1984 by Four Winds Publications

To ask other readers questions about Right Use of Will, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Right Use of Will

Khemauset Ankh
Oct 31, 2011 Khemauset Ankh rated it it was amazing
Mouth wide open and the shut with an uh. These are the most profound set of books I have ever read. Earth-shattering, mind boggling, upliftin, enlightening, self-assuring. These books can potentially help one to evolve their spirit. You can only get through them if you have an open mind. This not a casual read. Your mind, body, heart and emotional self must be present to "get it."

Take a gander of the forward of Right Use of Will and see if you can handle it. If so, go forth in Love and may your
Mario
Jun 05, 2012 Mario rated it really liked it
Read this book many Moons ago and this in formation infused my personal gap.~)
Susan B
Jan 29, 2016 Susan B rated it it was amazing
I read this book soon after it was published in 1984 (aged about 30). I became completely enthralled with all of the books as they were published. I couldn’t put them down. They present a completely different, and very important, way of understanding the world and our place in it.
I absolutely believed that this series of books would change my life. Unfortunately, looking back now after thirty years, I am afraid that it hasn’t.
However, the whole series of books is, I think, a must-read, though
Nadya
Oct 28, 2013 Nadya rated it it was amazing
Incredible book challenging so many belief systems, and reminding us of the real need of being true to our will and why we urgently need to reclaim it and how!
Shayna Abrams
Dec 29, 2011 Shayna Abrams rated it it was amazing
This is a must read!! Warning - very weird, but very thought provoking.
Joseph Carames
Mar 21, 2015 Joseph Carames rated it it was amazing
a turning point for me - life changed would not go back
André
Apr 06, 2015 André rated it it was amazing
A great book on how to accept your will and emotions.
Christine
Dec 29, 2011 Christine rated it it was amazing
Dang. A crazy little book disguising a big old block clearing bit of energy. Looking forward to them all
Egmond Petzoldt
May 23, 2017 Egmond Petzoldt rated it it was amazing
This book and the whole series changed my life profoundly. It is said to be the latest update from Great Spirit and yes I do feel that is true. The information is completely new and yet it speaks to the Soul as if to remind it of long forgotten truth.
Elizabeth
Kristen Cameron
May 29, 2017 Kristen Cameron rated it really liked it
I finished this book today 5/29/17 after buying it used last month from Amazon. I've studied A Course in Miracles – ACIM, for the last five years by reading and attending groups twice a week (yes- for 5 yrs); however, I do not agree with everything ACIM posits. That said, the course led me to metaphysics which led me to Right Use of Will. If I attempt to review the content of RUoW here, I may perhaps be judging it. Is judging actually denial and not allowing? I believe it is. Well then, how abou ...more
Patti Williams
Sep 15, 2016 Patti Williams rated it liked it
Shelves: metaphysical
Read this book many years ago and lost it so decided to re-buy. Very esoteric and somewhat repetitive. Ideas though are thought provoking and something that I had never read before.
Kato
Kato rated it liked it
Dec 13, 2012
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it it was ok
Jul 15, 2014
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2012
Aaron
Aaron rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2014
Tree Plant
Tree Plant rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2008
Stephen Lankford
Stephen Lankford rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2015
Rhonda Lipstein
Rhonda Lipstein rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2016
Ananta!
Ananta! rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2016
Cathy Breshears
Cathy Breshears rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2014
Jim
Jim rated it really liked it
May 01, 2011
Tiffany Mysticstorm
Tiffany Mysticstorm rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2016
Joey Emanuel
Joey Emanuel rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2013
Gloria Morgan
Gloria Morgan rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Simone
Simone rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2012
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2014
Sally Black
Sally Black rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2017
Seth Cohn
Seth Cohn rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2014
Ruben Bech
Ruben Bech rated it did not like it
Jul 11, 2014