Right Use of Will: Healing and Evolving the Emotional Body

Right Use of Will: Healing and Evolving the Emotional Body

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The Will has for so long been misunderstood, judged against, disciplined, punished and denied that most people no longer even know what the Will really is. Many are now calling positive thinking by the mind Will power. While Mind is the masculine aspect, Will is the feminine aspect of our nature and is experienced as intuition, feeling, emotion, receptivity and desire. Thi...more
Paperback
Published May 15th 1984 by Four Winds Publications

Khemauset Ankh
Mouth wide open and the shut with an uh. These are the most profound set of books I have ever read. Earth-shattering, mind boggling, upliftin, enlightening, self-assuring. These books can potentially help one to evolve their spirit. You can only get through them if you have an open mind. This not a casual read. Your mind, body, heart and emotional self must be present to "get it."

Take a gander of the forward of Right Use of Will and see if you can handle it. If so, go forth in Love and may your...more
Christine
Dang. A crazy little book disguising a big old block clearing bit of energy. Looking forward to them all
Mario
Read this book many Moons ago and this in formation infused my personal gap.~)
Elizabeth
A fantastic pile of crazy with a nice wrapping of New Age meditation, healing, and love for the world.

Published before the discovery of Atlantis (which we now know was an island civilization which fell to a similar fate as Pompeii), this direct transmission of knowledge of these early civilizations, some of which the author claims lived with dinosaurs, is a very interesting read.

Grab some popcorn and enjoy.
Nadya
Incredible book challenging so many belief systems, and reminding us of the real need of being true to our will and why we urgently need to reclaim it and how!
Shayna Abrams
This is a must read!! Warning - very weird, but very thought provoking.
Lisa de Jong
Lisa de Jong marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Tiffany
Tiffany is currently reading it
Jul 20, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Joseph
Joseph marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Is
Is marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Maynalg
Maynalg marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Prishea
Prishea marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Emelie Nilsson
Emelie Nilsson marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Reema Sahay
Reema Sahay marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Li Or
Li Or marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Joshua
Joshua marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Dwight Zietlow
Dwight Zietlow marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Alexandre Campos
Alexandre Campos marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
Chanel Bayless
Chanel Bayless marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Heart Song: Vibrating Heartlessness to Let Heart in Original Cause 2 Original Cause 1 Land Of Pan: The Loss Of Power And Magic On Earth Earth Spell