Start by marking “Hell Hole” as Want to Read:
Hell Hole

Hell Hole

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Whoever said, “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again,” probably shouldn’t have said it to Dent Bergman. For twenty years, he’s been trying to beat Peter Gaston—at golf, women, anything. Peter always won. But today, Dent Bergman's unlucky streak is about to end. Or is it?

Plus bonus story The Devil His Due, from Jaye Manus:

Bub works for the devil. In fact, he’s the B
Published October 28th 2012 by Ottertail Publishing (first published March 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Hell Hole, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hell Hole

Purr More, Censor Less
With my recently realized attraction to hellishly humorous books, I was quick to grab this demonic duo of short stories when I stumbled across it on Amazon. Yes, I'll stop with the alliteration now. Sometimes it just happens and you have to go with it. ;)

The title story, Hell Hole by Marie Loughin, and the bonus story, The Devil His Due by JW Manus, both explore the humorously hellish happenings (damn it...I did it again) that result from bartering one's soul. Sometimes the consequences happen t
Kyra Dunst
Aug 21, 2013 Kyra Dunst rated it really liked it
The stories are great, which I didn't expect for a free collection. I thoroughly enjoyed reading them, especially since they were quick. Great for that short wait in the doctor's office.
Coyora Dokusho
Coyora Dokusho marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Robyn.caseygmail.com
Robyn.caseygmail.com marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Lauren Bishop
Lauren Bishop marked it as to-read
May 01, 2013
Catherinejeanhedge
Catherinejeanhedge marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2013