Taming the Dragon

Taming the Dragon

3.43 of 5 stars 3.43  ·  rating details  ·  174 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Tess McGarry is only supposed to deliver a silver dragon pendant to its rightful owner and she'll be paid handsomely. But this simple job gets complicated when she comes face to face with the hottest--and most difficult--man she's ever laid eyes on. A man who says he wants to claim her as his mate.

Kaden St. George was once a fierce warrior, a leader among his kind. But pur...more
ebook
Published December 2012 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Taming the Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taming the Dragon

Ami

While I enjoyed Ms. Castle's Dark Dynasty Series, this novelette was just MEH read. Big part of it was MY FAULT -- I forgot that Nocturne was one of the sensual (read: erotic) stories of Harlequin. More sex less romance. I got bored quickly and started skimming.

But on another hand, what I noticed from her Dark Dynasty book, Ms. Castle didn't write action part very well. Again, I thought the action part here ((view spoiler)) was a let down.

At least...more
Joanna
2 stars... Great idea but poorly executed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Let me just begin by saying that I have NEVER read or heard of a dragon book that is good. Which sucks because I think the concept of were-dragons is awesome. Taming The Dragon started out great. You've got the arrogant dragon and the sassy and headstrong human. In their first encounter, sparks fly. I loved how smoke came out of Kaden (the dragon) at times along with the lengthening of his incisors. I thought it was a very simple yet easy to enjoy book...more
Joyce
This was an excellent story. I was thoroughly engulfed by the story. For a short story it was very fleshed out. I am going to have to look for more of this author's books.
Kathy
Clarke
4.5 Stars. Public Library 9/20/14. Nice short adult story about dragons, magic, and witches. Tess wanders into a small mysterious shop where she is offered a job deliver a necklace. A simple delivery turns into a sudden but complicated love when she meets Kaden.
Malinda
This was an enjoyable story. I liked this story and thought it was pretty good, including a little bit of a plot to bring some interest and some hot sex scenes (which makes any story better). I would have given it a 3.5 stars if possible but liked it enough to bump it up to 4 rather than down to 3. I actually listened to the audio version of this story and I wasn't thrilled with the way the narrator sounded when doing the hero's voice but it wasn't bad enough to ruin it. If you read the story th...more
Miriam
Nice short story, easily readable in under an hour
Mary
Fun, short book that I was able to read during my lunch break. I love dragons and want a dragon necklace of my own now! ;)
Beverly
Loved it! I'm at a loss for which set of her characters I like best...werewolves, vampire shifters, or dragons!
E_bookpushers
Interesting take on Dragons and Morgan Le Fay. Mating a dragon certainly has some side affects...
Rochelle
Absolutely loved this book! Short but never the less it was awsome!!!
Patty
Smoke and Flames ... Hotter than Heck!
Vic909
Great story it's different
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Madeline Feliciano
Madeline Feliciano marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Rachael Evans
Rachael Evans marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Asteropê
Asteropê marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Janet Rodman
Janet Rodman marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Veronica W.
Veronica W. marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
Aug 26, 2014
Leonie Burlace
Leonie Burlace marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Whitney
Whitney marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Scrap
Scrap marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
  • Protector's Mate (Werewolf Mates, #2)
  • Dragon Down Under (Dragon Down Under, #1)
  • Last Minion Standing
  • The Djinn's Dilemma
  • Flashfire (Dragonfire, #7)
  • Legend of the Highland Dragon (Highland Dragon, #1)
  • Dragon's Lair (Dragon's Lair, #1)
  • Hidden Embers (Dragon's Heat, #2)
  • Dragon's Prey (Shadow of the Dragon, #4)
  • Eternity and a Day (Desires of the Otherworld, #1)
  • Dragon Blues
  • Dragon's Moon (Children of the Moon, #4)
  • Fury of Ice (Dragonfury, #2)
  • Tears of the Dragon (Dragonshifters, #1)
  • Ty the Sexy Dragon (Fire Mate, #1)
  • Wolf's Valentine (Westervelt Wolves, #3.5)
Kendra Leigh Castle is the author of numerous paranormal romances, including the MacInnes Werewolves trilogy, the RITA award-nominated Renegade Angel, the Dark Dynasties series, and the Hearts of the Fallen series. 2014 will see the release of her first contemporary romance, For the Longest Time, which will be the first in her Harvest Cove series. Kendra lives in Maryland with her husband, childre...more
More about Kendra Leigh Castle...
Dark Awakening (Dark Dynasties #1) Call of the Highland Moon (The MacInnes Werewolves Trilogy, #1) Midnight Reckoning (Dark Dynasties #2) Shadow Rising (Dark Dynasties, #3) Immortal Craving (Dark Dynasties, #4)