Start by marking “Taming the Dragon” as Want to Read:
Taming the Dragon

Taming the Dragon

Tess McGarry is only supposed to deliver a silver dragon pendant to its rightful owner and she'll be paid handsomely. But this simple job gets complicated when she comes face to face with the hottest--and most difficult--man she's ever laid eyes on. A man who says he wants to claim her as his mate.

Kaden St. George was once a fierce warrior, a leader among his kind. But pur
ebook
Published December 2012 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Taming the Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taming the Dragon

Ami

While I enjoyed Ms. Castle's Dark Dynasty Series, this novelette was just MEH read. Big part of it was MY FAULT -- I forgot that Nocturne was one of the sensual (read: erotic) stories of Harlequin. More sex less romance. I got bored quickly and started skimming.

But on another hand, what I noticed from her Dark Dynasty book, Ms. Castle didn't write action part very well. Again, I thought the action part here ((view spoiler)) was a let down.

At least
Joyce
This was an excellent story. I was thoroughly engulfed by the story. For a short story it was very fleshed out. I am going to have to look for more of this author's books.
Kathy
Juniper
Jun 23, 2014 Juniper rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: meh, crappy
2 stars... Great idea but poorly executed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Let me just begin by saying that I have NEVER read or heard of a dragon book that is good. Which sucks because I think the concept of were-dragons is awesome. Taming The Dragon started out great. You've got the arrogant dragon and the sassy and headstrong human. In their first encounter, sparks fly. I loved how smoke came out of Kaden (the dragon) at times along with the lengthening of his incisors. I thought it was a very simple yet easy to enjoy book
Malinda
This was an enjoyable story. I liked this story and thought it was pretty good, including a little bit of a plot to bring some interest and some hot sex scenes (which makes any story better). I would have given it a 3.5 stars if possible but liked it enough to bump it up to 4 rather than down to 3. I actually listened to the audio version of this story and I wasn't thrilled with the way the narrator sounded when doing the hero's voice but it wasn't bad enough to ruin it. If you read the story th ...more
Andrea
Sep 17, 2016 Andrea rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Originally rated 1 Star but thought it was probably too low. Character development was lacking and plot was sort "why". I really don't like novellas because they are so short. I haven't read anything else dealing with the characters or plot so I found pointless and I ask the question why. Sure more to follow but this isn't ready for prime time.
Clarke
4.5 Stars. Public Library 9/20/14. Nice short adult story about dragons, magic, and witches. Tess wanders into a small mysterious shop where she is offered a job deliver a necklace. A simple delivery turns into a sudden but complicated love when she meets Kaden.
Mary
Fun, short book that I was able to read during my lunch break. I love dragons and want a dragon necklace of my own now! ;)
Beverly
Dec 09, 2012 Beverly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! I'm at a loss for which set of her characters I like best...werewolves, vampire shifters, or dragons!
Denise
Denise rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2015
mozayk
mozayk rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2013
Sarah rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2012
Zelh
Zelh rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2015
Caroline
Caroline rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2013
Ami
Ami rated it liked it
Feb 16, 2013
Zahara
Zahara rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Daniel
Daniel rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2014
Myca
Myca rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2013
C. M. Hubbard
C. M. Hubbard rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2015
Xendula
Xendula rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2013
Erika
Erika rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2013
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2013
Merna
Merna rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2014
April
April rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2016
Asra
Asra rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2013
Danielle
Danielle rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2013
Christiana
Christiana rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2012
Zephikel Archer
Zephikel Archer rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2014
Inessa Sergeeva
Inessa Sergeeva rated it liked it
May 10, 2015
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2014
  • Dragon Down Under (Dragon Down Under, #1)
  • Protector's Mate (Werewolf Mates, #2)
  • Ember's Kiss (Dragonfire, #8)
  • Dragon Blues
  • Dragon's Lair (The Drake's #1)
  • Last Minion Standing
  • This Glamorous Evil
  • Light My Fire
  • Dragon's Lair (Dragon's Lair, #1)
  • Firebreather (Firebreather #1)
  • Never Deal with Dragons (Never Deal with Dragons, #1)
  • Forbidden Embers (Dragon's Heat, #3)
  • The Vampire's Consort
  • The Dragon's Mage (Dragon Mage, #1)
  • Wolf's Valentine (Westervelt Wolves, #3.5)
  • Snowbound Wedding Wishes: An Earl Beneath the Mistletoe\Twelfth Night Proposal\Christmas at Oakhurst Manor
  • The Fever and The Fury (Mythica #6)
  • Dragon's Moon (Children of the Moon, #4)
Kendra Leigh Castle is the author of numerous paranormal romances, including the MacInnes Werewolves trilogy, the RITA award-nominated Renegade Angel, the Dark Dynasties series, and the Hearts of the Fallen series. 2014 will see the release of her first contemporary romance, For the Longest Time, which will be the first in her Harvest Cove series. Kendra lives in Maryland with her husband, childre ...more
More about Kendra Leigh Castle...