Start by marking “Drawing Closer” as Want to Read:
Drawing Closer
Preview

Drawing Closer

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  87 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Zoe Loyola has a secret. Just between her and her sketchbook, she loves sculptor Nick Gordon. Her drawings of him are hot and naked.

Nick has a secret, too. He’s being blackmailed. Protecting his family means ignoring his desire for Zoe.

But in the world of art, passion breaks every rule and secrets are made for sharing.
ebook
Published December 10th 2012 by Escape Publishing, Harlequin Australia (first published December 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Drawing Closer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drawing Closer

Bound by Her Ring by Nicole FlocktonFish Out Of Water by Ros BaxterFast Forward by Juliet MadisonWhat Love Sounds Like by Alissa CallenMistaken Engagement by Jenny Schwartz
Escape Reads
22nd out of 69 books — 89 voters
Starstruck in Seattle by Juliet MadisonI Dream of Johnny by Juliet MadisonValentine's Dates by Rhian CahillHigh Stakes by Robin   ThomasSisters At Heart by Juliet Madison
Short Stories and Novellas by Australian Authors
30th out of 32 books — 19 voters

More lists with this book...

Desere
Art has never been sexier that this really fun, sexy and passionate read from a define great author. I loved the touch that Zoe is secretly in love with sculptor Nick and yes as reader I know the "secretly in love " thing has been done a number of times but trust me ladies not like this!

Zoe is a great sketch artist and inside her sketchbook she hides not only her talent so to speak but also her secret and very naked obsession with Nick.

Yes you did read correctly I said naked obsession and this i
TashNz
Reviewed by TashNz

As a lover of the Arts I devoured Drawing Closer, an intense, passionate and fast paced story that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Zoe is a painter and sketcher who shares space with her close friend and sculptor Nick. They've reached a point in their lives where they need to explore the feelings each is harboring for the other but they're interrupted

I loved the characters. They were believable and extremely likable I loved the main setting being their work space. I loved the threat that
Maria
It's quality, not quantity that counts, according to traditional wisdom. In today's fast moving world, shorter reads are more and more in demand. This novelette from Jenny Schwartz is a perfect example of a power packed read and a satisfying story in a few short, well written chapters. Every moment of reading this is a joy.

Jenny Schwartz engages the reader at the outset with an intriguing premise, but that's not the half of it. The characters are attractive and identifiable and the action is und
Laura Greenwood
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

I received a copy of Drawing Closer from the publisher.

Zoe and Nick are both artists sharing a studio. Unbeknownst to each other, they each have a secret, they want the other person but are scared of being rejected by them. Nick invites Zoe away with him, but plans are ruined after Nick's ex, Hannah, turns up, trying to blackmail him and his father.

Link to Goodreads
Link to amazon

I want more! That is the first thought that comes into m
Fiona Marsden
This was a very quick read and a nice little romance. A friends to lovers romance, this is the story of artist Zoe and her studio partner, clay sculptor Nick. Just when it looks like Nick might finally make a move, one of his trouble making ex-girlfriends turns up with an eye for blackmail. How it is resolved makes a nice background for the growing awareness between Zoe and Nick.
This is part of the new Escape Digital line and the story is less than sixty percent of the downloaded material. The r
Ash
Short and sweet
Nicole Hurley-Moore
I always knew art was sexy and 'Drawing Closer' proves it.
Nas Dean
DRAWING CLOSER by author Jenny Schwartz is Escape Publishing release for December 2012.

Zoe Loyola is secretly in love with sculpter Nick Gordon but does not want to destroy her friendship with him.

So when Nick is being blackmailed, all of Zoe's protective instincts rise.
Will Zoe confess her love for Nick now? And can they overcome the blackmailer by themselves? Will Nick be able to save his family while protecting Zoe at the same time?

DRAWING CLOSER is a short, emotion, drama and passion filled
Becca
Una lectura sencilla y rápida.
M.A. Grant
This was a fun novella that had me rooting for the heroine the entire time. The interplay between the h/H was believable, and I'm always a sucker for "in love with my best friend's sister" plots. The end does come a little fast after the introduction of the fantastic villainess, but is still emotionally satisfying. If you're looking for a quick read, you should definitely pick this one up!
Aldara
He releído esta historia tantas veces. Me encanta Nick y me encanta Zoe. Me encanta que ambos se respeten tanto como para no dar el primer paso ya que ambos son conscientes de lo que tienen en juego, me encanta como su historia comienza a desarrollarse porque pasan cosas ajenas a ellos y tienen que mover sus fichas para llegar el uno al otro.
Marcia Castañeda
Me imaginé que sería otra cosa...
Zandra
Emily
Fun quick read. This is set in my corner of the world and that alone makes me want to give it 5 stars!
Joelle.bcn
Joelle.bcn marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Mariana Rodríguez
Mariana Rodríguez marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Erika
Erika added it
Mar 28, 2015
Celimpilo Mayisa
Celimpilo Mayisa marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Danea
Danea marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Summaiya
Summaiya marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Carla Retamal
Carla Retamal marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Diiana
Diiana marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Kirstie
Kirstie marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Laura Ballantyne
Laura Ballantyne marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Jenny Schwartz is a hopeful romantic with a degree in Sociology and History — people watching and digging into the past. She lives in Western Australia and is working towards her dream of living by the sea.

Contact Jenny via her website: http://authorjennyschwartz.com/
More about Jenny Schwartz...
Mistaken Engagement Wanted: One Scoundrel (Bustlepunk Chronicles #1) It’s Love, Dude (Jardin Bay #1) Hero Duty (Jardin Bay #2) The Price of Freedom (Out of the Bottle, #1)