Start by marking “Drawing Closer” as Want to Read:
Drawing Closer

Drawing Closer

Zoe Loyola has a secret. Just between her and her sketchbook, she loves sculptor Nick Gordon. Her drawings of him are hot and naked.

Nick has a secret, too. He’s being blackmailed. Protecting his family means ignoring his desire for Zoe.

But in the world of art, passion breaks every rule and secrets are made for sharing.
ebook
Published December 10th 2012 by Escape Publishing, Harlequin Australia (first published December 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Drawing Closer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drawing Closer

TashNz
Dec 12, 2012 TashNz rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by TashNz

As a lover of the Arts I devoured Drawing Closer, an intense, passionate and fast paced story that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Zoe is a painter and sketcher who shares space with her close friend and sculptor Nick. They've reached a point in their lives where they need to explore the feelings each is harboring for the other but they're interrupted

I loved the characters. They were believable and extremely likable I loved the main setting being their work space. I loved the threat that
Laura Greenwood
Nov 05, 2013 Laura Greenwood rated it really liked it
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

I received a copy of Drawing Closer from the publisher.

Zoe and Nick are both artists sharing a studio. Unbeknownst to each other, they each have a secret, they want the other person but are scared of being rejected by them. Nick invites Zoe away with him, but plans are ruined after Nick's ex, Hannah, turns up, trying to blackmail him and his father.

Link to Goodreads
Link to amazon

I want more! That is the first thought that comes into m
Desere
Dec 09, 2012 Desere rated it it was amazing
Art has never been sexier that this really fun, sexy and passionate read from a define great author. I loved the touch that Zoe is secretly in love with sculptor Nick and yes as reader I know the "secretly in love " thing has been done a number of times but trust me ladies not like this!

Zoe is a great sketch artist and inside her sketchbook she hides not only her talent so to speak but also her secret and very naked obsession with Nick.

Yes you did read correctly I said naked obsession and this i
Maria
Dec 12, 2012 Maria rated it it was amazing
It's quality, not quantity that counts, according to traditional wisdom. In today's fast moving world, shorter reads are more and more in demand. This novelette from Jenny Schwartz is a perfect example of a power packed read and a satisfying story in a few short, well written chapters. Every moment of reading this is a joy.

Jenny Schwartz engages the reader at the outset with an intriguing premise, but that's not the half of it. The characters are attractive and identifiable and the action is und
Fiona Marsden
Dec 11, 2012 Fiona Marsden rated it really liked it
This was a very quick read and a nice little romance. A friends to lovers romance, this is the story of artist Zoe and her studio partner, clay sculptor Nick. Just when it looks like Nick might finally make a move, one of his trouble making ex-girlfriends turns up with an eye for blackmail. How it is resolved makes a nice background for the growing awareness between Zoe and Nick.
This is part of the new Escape Digital line and the story is less than sixty percent of the downloaded material. The r
Nicole Hurley-Moore
Dec 22, 2012 Nicole Hurley-Moore rated it it was amazing
I always knew art was sexy and 'Drawing Closer' proves it.
Ash
Feb 23, 2015 Ash rated it liked it
Short and sweet
Nas Dean
Nov 28, 2012 Nas Dean rated it it was amazing
DRAWING CLOSER by author Jenny Schwartz is Escape Publishing release for December 2012.

Zoe Loyola is secretly in love with sculpter Nick Gordon but does not want to destroy her friendship with him.

So when Nick is being blackmailed, all of Zoe's protective instincts rise.
Will Zoe confess her love for Nick now? And can they overcome the blackmailer by themselves? Will Nick be able to save his family while protecting Zoe at the same time?

DRAWING CLOSER is a short, emotion, drama and passion filled
Aldara  Kamey
Feb 03, 2014 Aldara Kamey rated it it was amazing
He releído esta historia tantas veces. Me encanta Nick y me encanta Zoe. Me encanta que ambos se respeten tanto como para no dar el primer paso ya que ambos son conscientes de lo que tienen en juego, me encanta como su historia comienza a desarrollarse porque pasan cosas ajenas a ellos y tienen que mover sus fichas para llegar el uno al otro.
M.A. Grant
May 05, 2013 M.A. Grant rated it really liked it
This was a fun novella that had me rooting for the heroine the entire time. The interplay between the h/H was believable, and I'm always a sucker for "in love with my best friend's sister" plots. The end does come a little fast after the introduction of the fantastic villainess, but is still emotionally satisfying. If you're looking for a quick read, you should definitely pick this one up!
Ruth Shaw
Sep 14, 2015 Ruth Shaw rated it liked it
Corta pero linda. A éste lo llamo uno de esos dulces de la tarde que a veces necesita mi vida. Me hubiera gustado que tuviera más descripción y narración para sentirme más en la historia, pero de resto, la disfruté supongo. Me sentí que tenía tiempo sin leer un beso apasionado así. Lindo.
Zandra
Feb 21, 2013 Zandra rated it it was amazing
Marcia Castañeda
Jan 14, 2014 Marcia Castañeda rated it it was ok
Me imaginé que sería otra cosa...
Emily
Feb 07, 2013 Emily rated it really liked it
Fun quick read. This is set in my corner of the world and that alone makes me want to give it 5 stars!
Michele
Jan 17, 2013 Michele rated it really liked it
Sabrina Rincon
Sabrina Rincon rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2013
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2013
Ailenis
Ailenis rated it did not like it
Dec 28, 2013
Becca
Jul 02, 2014 Becca added it
Una lectura sencilla y rápida.
Betty Lou
Betty Lou rated it it was ok
Apr 02, 2014
Gemma Kettley
Gemma Kettley rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2013
Alicia
Alicia rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2013
Judy
Judy rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2016
Mariela
Mariela rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2014
Alejandra
Alejandra rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2013
Vida X
Vida X rated it it was ok
Jan 24, 2014
Jenniffer
Jenniffer rated it it was ok
Dec 29, 2013
Berenice
Berenice rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Emilia Lara
Emilia Lara rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2013
Mireya Díaz
Mireya Díaz rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Awakening the Warriors (The Darkon Warrior Series #1.5)
  • Getting Real
  • Only the Brave Try Ballet
  • The Doctor
  • Blossoming In Provence
  • A King Undone (Noble Pleasures #1)
  • The House on Burra Burra Lane (Swallows Fall #1)
  • Four Kisses (Love Nibbles, #3)
  • Crazy, Stupid Sex
  • Bitter Fruits (Eden's Fall, #1)
  • The Clearing (Outside, #2)
  • In Safe Hands (Grace & Poole, #1)
  • Haleigh's Ink (Members Only, #2)
  • Black Knight, White Queen
  • Chase You To The Sun (Stardust Erotic Romance Series #3)
  • Stirring Up Trouble (Warlocks MacGregor, #3)
  • What Love Sounds Like
  • Agua de lluvia
Jenny Schwartz is a hopeful romantic with a degree in Sociology and History — people watching and digging into the past. She lives in Western Australia and is working towards her dream of living by the sea.

Contact Jenny via her website: http://authorjennyschwartz.com/

Old School series:

Phoenix Blood - Dec 2016

Fantastical Island - Feb 2017
More about Jenny Schwartz...