Start by marking “Amulet of Aria (Bakkian Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Amulet of Aria (Bakkian Chronicles, #3)

Amulet of Aria (Bakkian Chronicles #3)

Realizing they can no longer keep the future king safe, bodyguards Steve and Sarah escort the Lentarian prince, Mikal, back to his home world to not only determine the best course of action, but also to verify the king and queen haven’t become targets themselves.

In Mikal's home world, dragon raids are on the rise. The dwarves are preparing to go to war, and the evil sorce
Paperback, First, 308 pages
Published October 5th 2012 by J.M. Poole

To ask other readers questions about Amulet of Aria, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amulet of Aria

Robert
Nov 12, 2012 Robert rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amulet of Aria is the third and final installment in the Bakkian Chronicles (not counting a short story set in another magical realm we all know and love -Disneyland). It follows the efforts of Steve and Sarah, earthlings from Idaho whose destiny it is to protect Mikal, Prince of Lentari, a magical world accessed via a portal in a home inherited by them. Book 3 sees a return to Lentari once creatures begin to seek out the Prince on Earth. The antagonist in the final installment is Celestia, ...more
Emil Girardin
Feb 21, 2013 Emil Girardin rated it it was amazing
What fun! When I mentioned to my wife the plot of this book, she actually said, "was he writing about you?" I'm an IT guy and actually just inherited a house from a deceased aunt, but that's where the similarities between Steve, one of the protagonists, and myself end. If only the rest of my life were as adventurous and magical as Steve's. I highly recommend this book to those of you who like movies (tons of great 1 liners), fantasy (dragons, swords, magic, and whatnot), and action! Great job ...more
Josh Thomas
Oct 15, 2012 Josh Thomas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great end to a fun series. ive enjoyed the series from start to finish though it is a lighter read than a lot of what I generally read. The whole series was easy to get into and easy to keep reading. I have. recommended this to many people including my daughter who could use an introduction into the world of fantasy that is fun fast and not too dark.
Mia Darien
Jul 23, 2013 Mia Darien rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This review is going to sound rather reminiscent of the past reviews for the first two Bakkian books, which isn't a bad thing. It means that Poole maintained consistency through his trilogy, and that's a plus. Again remembering the nature of the tale, I went into it with the right mindset and was not disappointed. It's another breezy fantastical jaunt with familiar places and characters.

Again, as I've said before, the adults (at least the Earth ones) reading more like teenagers or college kids t
Scott
Jul 06, 2013 Scott rated it it was amazing
Amulet of Aria is the long awaited conclusion of the Bakkian Chronicles. If you enjoyed the rest of the series then this book will not disappoint. Jeff keeps the mood fairly lighthearted throughout while still managing to keep up an impressive level of action. This particular book has a bit more of the happenings taking place in our world as opposed to being pretty much exclusively on Lentari. There is also another person who gets let in on the secret life of Steve, Sarah, and Mikal. The ...more
Jenny
Dec 06, 2012 Jenny rated it it was amazing
Shelves: scifi-fantasy
This was my favorite of the series. I was much more aware of pop culture references and really enjoyed the humor. I think it was a typo but if they really got 2,000 pounds of meat for 2200 dollars then I want to shop at their butcher! I really did enjoy the characters development and how back ground info was given in the course of the story. I have really enjoyed this author. He gave a couple of recomendations (sp)for other indie authors I am currently checking out. Looking forward to reading ...more
Emily
Oct 28, 2012 Emily rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful end to the series. The story line is great, written wonderfully and will leave you wanting more. Its jam packed with action, if i had any thing bad to say its that this book I feel could have been longer/two books. I 100% would recommend this book/series.

Love the series as It's such a lighthearted, fun series to read. I am definitely intrigued to what Jeffrey Poole will think up for Lentari next!
Elizabeth
Feb 15, 2013 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
excellent is all i have to say!! that is, if you like the type of book with adventure, science fiction, and magic all rolled into one. had to get all three books to read. had me wanting more. couldn't put it down.
Derek Pritchard
Mar 01, 2013 Derek Pritchard rated it really liked it
Another addictive read in this series that I would definitely recommend. Proving once again that this series defies all logic when it comes to readability.

Once again a book in this series is kept from my 'awesome!' list by the terrible editorial mistakes and limited narrative.

What is it with Jeffery M. Poole and repeating clichés? I got really fed up with just about every character in this book rolling their eyes at each other; even the damned Dragons were at it!
There is also a scene where the t
Dave Shepherd
Fantastic ending to the Bakkian Chronicles Trilogy!!

Since I first came across this trilogy of books, I have been gripped by the fantastic storylines! This author is truly amazing at bringing the world of Lentari to life, with great characters that you just cannot help liking. If only it were possible to create a portal and travel there, it would be an amazing place to visit!!!

I would strongly recommend this trilogy to anyone to read, and only hope they get as much pleasure reading them as I hav
Joe
May 06, 2016 Joe rated it really liked it
Read as part of the Bakkian Chronicles Omnibus.

Once again, I truly enjoyed the book. The story, characters and writing were quite good. However, as with the other books in the series it is in need of a good editor. There are just too many instances of missing words, wrong words, stray punctuation, etc...
Danie
Jul 13, 2013 Danie rated it really liked it
What can I say? I am addicted to the world Poole has created! While these stories are easy reads I absolutely love them! I eagerly await the next installment and only hope he continues the series indefinitely.
Olivia Perrett
Mar 19, 2013 Olivia Perrett rated it really liked it
Pretty much read this all last night. Have really enjoyed this series of three books, they're fun, entertaining easy reading.
Paul Devall
Oct 12, 2013 Paul Devall rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
Addictive someone said. True. Could hardly put the Kindle down.

Mr Poole. Don't let me down with the 4th book I just downloaded from Amazon!!!!!
Tina
May 30, 2013 Tina rated it really liked it
It is really more if a 3.5 star book. I enjoyed seeing the story wrapped up, but it's a bit too "young" or "tween" for my tastes. That said, it is very inventive.
Andria
Feb 01, 2013 Andria rated it really liked it
Good but not as great as the other two. It seemed as if we were just following a path to the end, everything was a little too neatly tied up. Not as exciting as the first book.
Chris Lane
Nov 02, 2012 Chris Lane rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chris-sci-fi
read it in 1 day but sadly felt it was predictable The end for me was too much a fairy tale come true.

However looking forward to the next series.
Joolz
Joolz rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2016
Amy Bletcher
Amy Bletcher rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2015
Cynthia Horwitz
Cynthia Horwitz rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2014
Anita Lewis
Anita Lewis rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2014
Jo
Jo rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2015
Pert
Pert rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2013
Lynne
Lynne rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2014
W.
W. rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2014
Gillian Adams
Gillian Adams rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2014
Gay
Gay rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2013
Joyce Riddle
Joyce Riddle rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2012
Hamish
Hamish rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2013
Joan Johnson
Joan Johnson rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Plaza
  • Crypto-Squad (Volume 1)
  • Lucifer's Odyssey
  • Beyond Birkie Fever
  • Elements of Darkness (Twist's Tales Vol. IV)
  • This Jealous Earth
  • The Music Mage (The Ravanmark Saga, #1)
  • Guardian of Time (The Prophecies, #2)
  • The Sixth Discipline (Haven, #1)
  • The Dirty Secret
  • Demon Gates (Nexus Wars Saga, #1)
  • Chain of Bargains (Delver Magic, #5)
  • Well of the Damned (Kinshield Saga, #3)
  • Senlin Ascends (The Books of Babel, #1)
  • Genesis (Elemental Enmity, #3)
  • Treason (The Grimoire Saga, #2)
  • The Aberration
  • Shadow on the Wall (The SandStorm Chronicles, #1)
Jeffrey M. Poole is a professional writer living in sunny Lake Havasu City, Arizona, with his wife and their dog Keeley the Welsh Corgi. He is the best-selling author of the fantasy series Bakkian Chronicles and Tales of Lentari and has just recently published his first mystery novel: Case of the One-Eyed Tiger.

Jeffrey’s interests include astronomy, archaeology, archery, scuba diving, collecting m
More about Jeffrey M. Poole...

Bakkian Chronicles (3 books)
  • The Prophecy (Bakkian Chronicles, #1)
  • Insurrection (Bakkian Chronicles, #2)