Start by marking “Refracted Crystal: Diamonds and Desire (The Crystal Fragments Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Refracted Crystal: Diamonds and Desire (The Crystal Fragments Trilogy, #3)

Refracted Crystal: Diamonds and Desire (The Crystal Fragments Trilogy #3)

The third and final part of the Crystal Fragments trilogy.

Purity comes in the darkest colours.

At last, Kris Avelar realises that if she is to be all she wants to be in life, then there can be no one else for her other than Daniel Stone. With the demons between them laid to rest, she is at last ready to submit to everything that he wants, and to become the woman that he nee
Published December 1st 2012 by Black Orion Press

To ask other readers questions about Refracted Crystal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Refracted Crystal

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
★★★★★! The Crystal Fragments, Book 1-3 (complete series). Impressive, captivating & intriguing w/ a super sexy alpha male.

Wow! What a debut by M.J. Lawless. I came across this trilogy while looking at Susan Johnson’s (aka C.C. Gibbs’) latest contemporary romance recently released in the UK. This series looked promising based on the description and the fact that the complete series was available was a huge plus in this “Everything trilogy” era. Don’t get me wrong I do enjoy trilogies/series a
Saunders
Dec 02, 2012 Saunders rated it it was amazing
For Chris her fairy tale just got better. She had to pinch herself to believe it was real. Her first private art exhibition was happening but it paled in comparison the real treasure in her life - Daniel - and soon she was going to be his wife - but before that step Kris needed to understand Daniel's past. Instead of letting "sleeping dogs lie" she cajoled, craved and used her feminine wiles to encourage Daniel to open up to her about his past.

His past lay within Victors "gentleman's club" in th
VEL
Nov 29, 2012 VEL rated it it was amazing
What a fabulous closure to this Trilogy. I absolutely adored it, The suspense of the Stone enterprise, the chance to see Kris Avelar's character develop with a bit more back bone! At the point where Kris is confronted by Francis and Matthew at the hotel, I wanted to jump into the book and protect her, because I really could not have dealt with the aftermath breakdown between herself and Daniel!! (although, the rejoining would have been ever so sweet)!
Just purely based on my opinion, I would have
Kat Meyer
Feb 02, 2013 Kat Meyer rated it it was amazing
This has truly been as great series. When someone asks me for a unique, off the beaten path kind of read I will recommend these books. I am literally sitting here speechless at the last book. It's romance, steamy, erotic, suspenseful and a mind trip. I will read MJ Lawless again for sure! Absolutely loved Daniel and Kris and I hate to say good bye to them!
Emmy
Jan 04, 2017 Emmy rated it did not like it
Shelves: eros
So I ended up seeing this whole trilogy to the end..... Pretty much just skimmed this last one just for the sake of wanting to know where all the characters end up. I figured I'm already unfortunately invested and I might as well... This last book had much more annoying characters introduced. Very disappointed I wasted time on this series.
Sumayya Ali
Sumayya Ali rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2015
Nicky
Nicky rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2015
Irida
Irida rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2014
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2013
Tara
Tara rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2016
LiLiana P.
LiLiana P. rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2015
Bhavjot
Bhavjot rated it it was ok
Feb 16, 2015
Pauline
Pauline rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2013
Sara
Sara rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2013
Nancy Bowman
Nancy Bowman rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2015
Carol
Carol rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2016
Gi's Spot Reviews
Gi's Spot Reviews rated it really liked it
May 13, 2015
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2016
Yamiresse
Yamiresse rated it liked it
May 11, 2015
Allisont
Allisont rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2012
Dawn
Dawn rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2013
Mama
Mama rated it really liked it
May 23, 2013
Fransisca Herdiana
Fransisca Herdiana rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2014
Roxana
Roxana rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2013
Gillian
Gillian rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2012
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
May 19, 2015
Amanda Cervantes
Amanda Cervantes rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2014
Sandra Blaxall
Sandra Blaxall rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2014
Karen Reynolds
Karen Reynolds rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2013
Marina
Marina rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Bargain (The Bargain, #1)
  • Continental Beginnings (Continental Affair, #2)
  • Baby Come Back
  • Into His Keeping
  • Libertine's Kiss (Rakes and Rogues of the Restoration, #1)
  • Bound for Nirvana (The Bound Trilogy #3)
  • Speak (The Voice Trilogy, #2)
  • Damned  (The Pirate, #1)
  • Three
  • Sex Symbol
  • The One Awakened (The One Trilogy, #1)
  • Indebted Series 1-3: Boxed Set (Indebted, #1-3)
  • Writings of Florence Scovel Shinn
  • End Game (The Manhattan Tales, #3)
  • What He Desires (Luna, #2)
  • Outlaw in Paradise
  • Some Kind of Hell (The Boys of DownCrash, #3)
  • Vow of Silence (Chronicles of Surrender, #6)
M. J. Lawless has worked as a journalist for over a decade, and in the past five years has pursued freelance work for a number of publications. More recently, she has turned her hand to writing contemporary romance fiction, with her trilogy, Crystal Fragments, having been published in 2012. She also writes non-erotic fiction as Miriam Lawless.

She lives in the south west of England with her husband
More about M.J. Lawless...

The Crystal Fragments Trilogy (3 books)
  • Fractured Crystal: Sapphires and Submission (The Crystal Fragments Trilogy, #1)
  • Fragile Crystal: Rubies and Rivalries (The Crystal Fragments Trilogy, #2)

“I don’t want to tell you everything. Actually, I’m not sure I can remember everything. I spent a fair bit of time repressing some of those thoughts, and I don’t really have a huge amount of time for that psychobabble crap: a few things really are better left off where they are.” 5 likes
“He, however, pushed her gently but firmly back down onto the bed. “Did I say you could move?” he asked with mock authority. “You lie back and open your legs.”

“Yes, sir!” she replied, equally mockingly but full of delight as she stretched her thighs apart. “But you can’t go to your meeting with that!”

Daniel looked down. “Why not? Maximilian Roth may be richer than me, but I don’t think he should forget for a moment who has the bigger cock.”
5 likes