Start by marking “It Only Takes A Minute To Change Your Life” as Want to Read:
It Only Takes A Minute To Change Your Life

It Only Takes A Minute To Change Your Life

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Get ready to change your learn make your dreams come true! Motivational coach Willie Jolley is about to give you the keys to success and tools to build you future into the kind of life you have only dreamed about.

Why only a minute?
Why? Because it only takes a minute to change your life! The minute to decide to go after your dreams is the minute you change your life. Everyo
Published March 15th 1997 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published 1995)

To ask other readers questions about It Only Takes A Minute To Change Your Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It Only Takes A Minute To Change Your Life

Shalonda Williams
I am very glad that I chose to grab a copy of this book. It packs a lot of wisdom into a small book. The message in it in is pretty much saying, "You can if you want to." I'm glad I have it here with me. It also inspired one of my new shows. :-) Understanding how that one minute is so important will change your thought process. The minute you make a choice to go for that goal is important. I love it and I will be referring back over and over again.
Vanga Srikanth
It Only Takes a Minute to Change Your Life Review by Vanga Srikanth

I have a few concerns with the words Willie Jolley writes and speaks.

Never quote the bible then talk about going out and doing all you can to make more money. Do you really believe Jesus condones the desire to gain "worldly" things Willie? You talked the entire time about your riches and have the nerve to quote proverbs...

I have a little tip for you Willie, when you write or speak, don't use Microsoft / Bill Gates as examples of
Shirley
Inspirational reading, but doesn't allow for the fact that nearly all change is a process, not something that changes in an instant. Usually, there are steps forward and a few backward as well before the change is complete.
♥ris♥
So inspirational! It was almost scary how some of the concepts he spoke about reflected my own personal life...as if he was speaking RIGHT TO ME!
Craig
Fantastic book. Easy to read.

If you don't have a dream, no matter how great your plans are they'll be for naught!
Juvenile
am glad Willie you wrote this book,! am so happy and it changed me a lot. my name is Michael ulesi
Sangeetha
Awesome!!!!!!! Really motivating!
Clarence Jackson
Loved this book! Very motivational.
Vanishri
Sep 22, 2007 Vanishri rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Yes
It is awesome.
Vidushi
Vidushi marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Vanitha Singh
Vanitha Singh marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Temi Temi
Temi Temi marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Gopinath
Gopinath is currently reading it
Nov 17, 2014
Elmer
Elmer marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Ashwini Gaikwad
Ashwini Gaikwad marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Abraham Sunday
Abraham Sunday is currently reading it
Sep 28, 2014
Wina
Wina marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Krishna
Krishna marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Joseph Garner
Joseph Garner marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Suresh Rathinam
Suresh Rathinam marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Prabhu
Prabhu added it
Aug 31, 2014
Dilshad Dillu
Dilshad Dillu marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Vikas
Vikas marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
A Setback Is a Setup for a Comeback: Turn Your Moments of Doubt and Fear into Times of Triumph A Setback is a Setup for a Comeback An Attitude Of Excellence How The Best Organizations Get The Best Performance From The Best People It only Takes A Minute To Change Your Life! It Only Takes a Minute to Change Your Life