Start by marking “Trapped (Here Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Trapped (Here Trilogy, #2)

Trapped (Here Trilogy #2)

Book Description:
Contains mild spoilers if you haven’t read Here, the first book in the trilogy.

When Milo Mitchell falls for the beautiful, tuxedo-clad guy she found wandering her family’s rural Colorado property, she never dreamed he was a scout from another galaxy, or that their relationship would leave him with an impossible choice: eradicating humankind, or initiating
Published September 27th 2013 by Barkley's Books

Melissa Stickney
Mar 06, 2014 Melissa Stickney rated it it was amazing
I must say that Ella James is a phenomenal author. Her ability to pull you into the story is absolutely amazing.

Milo and Nick continue their adventure in Trapped. With Milo still trying to completely comprehend that Nick is actually an alien. As much as she wants to dismiss his words, she knows that they are the truth. The other truth is that him and his partner are at odds over the decision to invade earth.

While Nick and Milo try to work on Vera the DoD is plotting their next move. They aren't
Jacqueline Sanders
Mar 05, 2014 Jacqueline Sanders rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
**4.5 Stars!**

***DOES CONTAIN QUOTES FROM THE NOVEL***

Ella James has blown me away again with her creativity and originality! TRAPPED is the second in the HERE trilogy and it was just as intriguing as HERE, the first novel! The world she has created in this series is unlike anything I have ever read and she definitely leaves me wanting more!! I’m serious…the anticipation for the last installment of this series is going to kill me!!

The characters within TRAPPED are so much more well defined! When
Jen  (Today in Jen's Library)
Ella James has surprised me again. This continuation of the Here series picks up with a bang.

There's no break in the action as Trapped picks up right where Here ended. There is a new character, Vera, who throws a bit of snark and humor into the mix. The action really picks up in this one. Our characters are on the run from the bad guys and end up getting caught. Sadly, the book descends into the common trope of the humans being the stereotypical "we are going to slice you up and study you" sort.
Becca

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT, I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. GAH.

*eye is still twitching*

FIRST WARNING: This is the second in a series...trilogy...im more than certain its a trilogy, so there will not be spoilers for this one, but most likely the first one.

Song Choice: "Satellite Heart" by Anya Marina, "All I Want Is You" by Barry Louis Polisar, "My Love" by Sia

First thoughts: Well I was very pleased with waiting to read the first book in this series until this one was out, but as
Siamesse
2.5 would be my review for both books.
It isn't bad and characters are not annoying but after finishing second book in this trilogy I must say I'm disappointed.
I must have expected more. And while characters aren't annoying I didn't particularly care about them.
The atmosphere and lots of details were missing (details like how she walked barefoot without really hurting her feet and how other people didn't noticed she was barefoot (view spoiler)
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
4.5 stars, a great follow up to Here

Trapped follows on right from where Here finishes off, so you will need to have read it first.

We are thrown right into things with Milo, Nick and Vera. It is full throttle right from the start as our trio are on the run from the men in black. The aliens still want to destroy humanity, Milo can't believe it is all happening.

We are taken on a ride, and now we just need part 3 to find out how things turn out.

I love the chemistry between Milo and Nick, and I am st
BookNerdette
May 07, 2013 BookNerdette rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
Ali Crean
Trapped is one of those awesome Sci-fi, YA Romances that will have you buying up all of Ella James titles, just like I did... and you will be combing the night sky for a Nick of your own! When Milo first meets Nick she has no idea how he seemed to show up out of thin air to become tranqued when she was trying to tag a deer she was to monitor; learning the truth was the beginning of an adventure that would tear her from her quiet normal life. On the run Milo and Nick now must try to convince Nick ...more
James
Jun 27, 2014 James rated it really liked it
Shelves: science-fiction
Another good book in this series. I liked this book a bit more than the first one - probably because the story was already established and I had already adjusted to the author's writing style. It continued the story from right where the first book left off. IN this book there was quite a bit more action and also more romance between Nick and Milo. It was sweet and I'm gutted the final book isn't available yet - I can't wait to see what happens. I'd recommend this series to anyone looking for a q ...more
Ginelle Blanch
Mar 06, 2014 Ginelle Blanch rated it really liked it
This book is definitely of the YA genre. The only reason I didn't give it a five star review is that I'm so not a fan of scifi. But,the book was action packed from the first page till the last and kept my attention very well.

Milo and Nick's story continues in this second book.

No place for them to run to, no place to hide that they won't be found.

Not many people that they can trust and, they ones who are trustworthy are immediately in danger by association.

Lots of new information comes to light
Mariela Bustos
Mar 12, 2014 Mariela Bustos rated it it was amazing
Ok wow, book two was awesome. Cliffhangers drive me crazy, but damn I loved this. So much emotion, distress, and hope. Kind of expected it to happe, but it still caught me off guard. Shed some tears here and there. Felt my fist clench in anger and had to count to three to calm down when shit hit the fan. But just glad I finally got to finish trapped. Milo is my girl and I hope she gets a HEA. Must know when book three will be out, so Ella please let us know, and if hope it's soon. You can't leav ...more
Shannon
Dec 07, 2012 Shannon rated it it was amazing
Ella James has managed to keep me guessing on how book two of the Here trilogy will end and of course has surprised me. Nick of course is absolutely adorable. I can honestly say that I went from hating Vera to liking her. Thank you for the epilogue at least to give me some relief on the direction of the next book. Looking forward to it playing out.....so, hurry Ella James. :)
Megan
Jan 14, 2013 Megan rated it it was amazing
Amazing!! Oh my this was a ride! So much action and craziness had me flipping pages as fast as I could! Things got real in this book. On the run with more and more chaos they face lots of challenges. That surprise I did not see coming just changed the whole series in a crazy awesome way. I am extremely excited for the next book!
CatchTheseWords
Dec 17, 2014 CatchTheseWords rated it it was ok
I wanted to love this...I really did. I enjoyed the first book in the trilogy but I found this irritating and did not enjoy the writing style at all.

There were a few moments in it that I really loved, and that took me back to the first book, but overall this was extremely disappointing. I'm not sure if I will carry on to the trilogy's end yet.
Zether Books
2015 Rating System: 5

Fragmentation

Thank goodness there is a book 3. I hope it comes out soon. The second part of this book was a little slow to me, but only because there was less of Nick. The ending definitely surprised me. I do like that Milo's subconscious remembers Nick. I'm looking forward to their romance evolving in the next book.
Jillian
Sep 26, 2013 Jillian rated it liked it
I was really disappointed with this second book. I loved the first one, but this felt like a whole bunch of nothing just to finish off a single idea. And not nearly enough romance!

Oh well, some books just can't ever compete with their older sibling(s).
Lisa
Aug 03, 2013 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This one continues on right where we left off and is just as fast paced as the 1st! It takes you on another emotional rollercoaster and plummets you off the deep end into somewhere you never imagined! Hurry Ella and write faster!!
T.R.
Dec 01, 2012 T.R. rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this series. It has non-stop action from the beginning to the end. The main characters have a bound between them like no other and it is out of this world romance. Can't wait until the next book comes out.
Cindy Fong
Aug 11, 2015 Cindy Fong rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 2 leaves you wanting more

Book 2 Is a rollercoaster with sweet interludes. Milo and Nick are in the run from the DoD and has a few cast of characters added into the mix. Bring in book 3 please...
Courtney
Oct 16, 2015 Courtney rated it it was amazing
Ugh!!!
Why?! Why must you end this way?! I loved it, otherwise. I need the next book!!! I don't think I can stand to wait!!!
Mia Rylee
May 14, 2014 Mia Rylee rated it it was amazing
OMG ! Loved it ! Cliff hanger ending ! I need book 3 !!
Claudia
Jun 18, 2013 Claudia rated it liked it
It was a nice read.. nothing special except the ending.. which left me pretty curious about the next one.. let's hope it will be a litte more interesting. 2.5 stars
Elaine Easton
May 01, 2013 Elaine Easton rated it it was amazing
Great book I need more
Kristin Campbell
Nov 28, 2012 Kristin Campbell rated it really liked it
The ending was a HUGE surprise! And the epilogue...OMG! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Diana
Oct 25, 2015 Diana rated it it was amazing
I'm hooked! I really hope the next book comes out soon! I'm normally not into paranormal but this book just pulled me in and I fell in love with it.
Shana Rivera
Apr 02, 2013 Shana Rivera rated it really liked it
this story is good but not as good as the first one :( as you can see it took me some time to get into it and actually finish.
Heather Gonsoulin
Apr 04, 2016 Heather Gonsoulin rated it it was amazing
It's a cliffy and I need the next book yesterday!!!
Courtney
Ugh!!

Jennifer rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2015
Bridget
Bridget rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Touching Fire (Touch, #2)
  • Homecoming (Cloaked Devices #0.5)
  • Dark Waltz (Praestani, #1)
  • Territory (Territory, #2)
  • Dark Secrets (Dark, #2)
  • Unless You Can Be a Unicorn (B3, #1)
  • Dylan (Bowen Boys, #3)
  • Fall (The Senses #3)
  • Breaking Angelina (Paranormal Investigations, #2)
  • Third Rank (Penn Lake Wolves #3)
  • The Modified (The Biotics Trilogy, #1)
  • Hyacinth (Svatura, #2)
  • Flame (Fireborn, #1)
  • Eden-South (Eden, #3)
Ella James is the USA Today bestselling author of fifteen teen and adult love stories. She's an angst-a-holic who loves exploring difficult situations and the emotions of the people caught up in them. Also, smut. But always, always romance.

Ella's obsessions include vanilla cream soda, hiking, other obscure, crunchy stuff like rock collecting, and the antics of her 2.5 little monsters. (Monsters 1
More about Ella James...

Here Trilogy (2 books)
  • Here (Here Trilogy, #1)