Start by marking “Trapped (Here Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Trapped (Here Trilogy, #2)

Trapped (Here Trilogy #2)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  129 ratings  ·  23 reviews
Book Description:
Contains mild spoilers if you haven’t read Here, the first book in the trilogy.

When Milo Mitchell falls for the beautiful, tuxedo-clad guy she found wandering her family’s rural Colorado property, she never dreamed he was a scout from another galaxy, or that their relationship would leave him with an impossible choice: eradicating humankind, or initiating
Published September 27th 2013 by Barkley's Books

The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica SorensenThe Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica SorensenHidden Wings by Cameo RenaeRecalled by Cambria HebertShattered Promises by Jessica Sorensen
Book Covers from Mae I Design
19th out of 147 books — 154 voters
UnEnchanted by Chanda HahnFairest by Chanda HahnFable by Chanda HahnRansom by R.K. RyalsRedemption by R.K. Ryals
UtopYA Con 2014
23rd out of 222 books — 81 voters

More lists with this book...

Melissa Stickney
I must say that Ella James is a phenomenal author. Her ability to pull you into the story is absolutely amazing.

Milo and Nick continue their adventure in Trapped. With Milo still trying to completely comprehend that Nick is actually an alien. As much as she wants to dismiss his words, she knows that they are the truth. The other truth is that him and his partner are at odds over the decision to invade earth.

While Nick and Milo try to work on Vera the DoD is plotting their next move. They aren't
Jen
Ella James has surprised me again. This continuation of the Here series picks up with a bang.

There's no break in the action as Trapped picks up right where Here ended. There is a new character, Vera, who throws a bit of snark and humor into the mix. The action really picks up in this one. Our characters are on the run from the bad guys and end up getting caught. Sadly, the book descends into the common trope of the humans being the stereotypical "we are going to slice you up and study you" sort.
Jacki Sanders
**4.5 Stars!**

***DOES CONTAIN QUOTES FROM THE NOVEL***

Ella James has blown me away again with her creativity and originality! TRAPPED is the second in the HERE trilogy and it was just as intriguing as HERE, the first novel! The world she has created in this series is unlike anything I have ever read and she definitely leaves me wanting more!! I’m serious…the anticipation for the last installment of this series is going to kill me!!

The characters within TRAPPED are so much more well defined! When
Becca

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT, I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. GAH.

*eye is still twitching*

FIRST WARNING: This is the second in a series...trilogy...im more than certain its a trilogy, so there will not be spoilers for this one, but most likely the first one.

Song Choice: "Satellite Heart" by Anya Marina, "All I Want Is You" by Barry Louis Polisar, "My Love" by Sia

First thoughts: Well I was very pleased with waiting to read the first book in this series until this one was out, but as
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
4.5 stars, a great follow up to Here

Trapped follows on right from where Here finishes off, so you will need to have read it first.

We are thrown right into things with Milo, Nick and Vera. It is full throttle right from the start as our trio are on the run from the men in black. The aliens still want to destroy humanity, Milo can't believe it is all happening.

We are taken on a ride, and now we just need part 3 to find out how things turn out.

I love the chemistry between Milo and Nick, and I am st
Siamesse
2.5 would be my review for both books.
It isn't bad and characters are not annoying but after finishing second book in this trilogy I must say I'm disappointed.
I must have expected more. And while characters aren't annoying I didn't particularly care about them.
The atmosphere and lots of details were missing (details like how she walked barefoot without really hurting her feet and how other people didn't noticed she was barefoot (view spoiler)
Ali Crean
Trapped is one of those awesome Sci-fi, YA Romances that will have you buying up all of Ella James titles, just like I did... and you will be combing the night sky for a Nick of your own! When Milo first meets Nick she has no idea how he seemed to show up out of thin air to become tranqued when she was trying to tag a deer she was to monitor; learning the truth was the beginning of an adventure that would tear her from her quiet normal life. On the run Milo and Nick now must try to convince Nick ...more
Ginelle Blanch
This book is definitely of the YA genre. The only reason I didn't give it a five star review is that I'm so not a fan of scifi. But,the book was action packed from the first page till the last and kept my attention very well.

Milo and Nick's story continues in this second book.

No place for them to run to, no place to hide that they won't be found.

Not many people that they can trust and, they ones who are trustworthy are immediately in danger by association.

Lots of new information comes to light
Mariela Bustos
Ok wow, book two was awesome. Cliffhangers drive me crazy, but damn I loved this. So much emotion, distress, and hope. Kind of expected it to happe, but it still caught me off guard. Shed some tears here and there. Felt my fist clench in anger and had to count to three to calm down when shit hit the fan. But just glad I finally got to finish trapped. Milo is my girl and I hope she gets a HEA. Must know when book three will be out, so Ella please let us know, and if hope it's soon. You can't leav ...more
Catch These Words
I wanted to love this...I really did. I enjoyed the first book in the trilogy but I found this irritating and did not enjoy the writing style at all.

There were a few moments in it that I really loved, and that took me back to the first book, but overall this was extremely disappointing. I'm not sure if I will carry on to the trilogy's end yet.
Tresa da BookNerdette
Mia Rylee
OMG ! Loved it ! Cliff hanger ending ! I need book 3 !!
James Scouller
Another good book in this series. I liked this book a bit more than the first one - probably because the story was already established and I had already adjusted to the author's writing style. It continued the story from right where the first book left off. IN this book there was quite a bit more action and also more romance between Nick and Milo. It was sweet and I'm gutted the final book isn't available yet - I can't wait to see what happens. I'd recommend this series to anyone looking for a q ...more
Shannon
Ella James has managed to keep me guessing on how book two of the Here trilogy will end and of course has surprised me. Nick of course is absolutely adorable. I can honestly say that I went from hating Vera to liking her. Thank you for the epilogue at least to give me some relief on the direction of the next book. Looking forward to it playing out.....so, hurry Ella James. :)
Megan Stietz
Amazing!! Oh my this was a ride! So much action and craziness had me flipping pages as fast as I could! Things got real in this book. On the run with more and more chaos they face lots of challenges. That surprise I did not see coming just changed the whole series in a crazy awesome way. I am extremely excited for the next book!
Jillian
I was really disappointed with this second book. I loved the first one, but this felt like a whole bunch of nothing just to finish off a single idea. And not nearly enough romance!

Oh well, some books just can't ever compete with their older sibling(s).
Lisa
This one continues on right where we left off and is just as fast paced as the 1st! It takes you on another emotional rollercoaster and plummets you off the deep end into somewhere you never imagined! Hurry Ella and write faster!!
T.R.
This is the second book in this series. It has non-stop action from the beginning to the end. The main characters have a bound between them like no other and it is out of this world romance. Can't wait until the next book comes out.
Claudia
It was a nice read.. nothing special except the ending.. which left me pretty curious about the next one.. let's hope it will be a litte more interesting. 2.5 stars
Kristin Campbell
The ending was a HUGE surprise! And the epilogue...OMG! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Kayla
Kiran24
Kiran24 marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
  • Wicked Magic
  • Revealing Kia (The Lost Girl, #2)
  • Homecoming (Cloaked Devices #0.5)
  • Territory (Territory, #2)
  • Red Moon Rising (Red Moon Second Generation)
  • Dylan (Bowen Boys, #3)
  • Grimnirs (Grimnirs Book 1) (Runes, #2.5)
  • Love and Decay, Vol. One (Love and Decay, #1-6)
  • Hear No (Hidden Evil Trilogy, #1)
  • Blood Mate (Project Rebellion, #2)
  • Surviving the Fog (Surviving the Fog #1)
  • Octavian's Undoing (Sons of Judgment, #1)
  • Sacrifice (Gryphon, #3)
  • Undaunted (No Rival, #2)
Ella James is a USA Today bestselling author who writes teen and adult romance. She is happily married to a man who knows how to wield a red pen, and together they are raising a feisty two-year-old who will probably grow up believing everyone's parents go to war over the placement of a comma.

Ella's books have been listed on numerous Amazon bestseller lists, including the Movers & Shakers list
More about Ella James...

Here Trilogy (2 books)
  • Here (Here Trilogy, #1)
Stained (Stained, #1) Selling Scarlett (Love Inc., #1) Stolen (Stained, #2) Red & Wolfe, Part One (Red & Wolfe, #1) Red & Wolfe, Part Two (Red & Wolfe, #2)