Start by marking “Sullivan (Leopard's Spots #7)” as Want to Read:
Sullivan (Leopard's Spots #7)

Sullivan (Leopard's Spots #7)

Sullivan Ward thought going away to college would be exciting, but he had no idea what adventure lay ahead for him.

Sully Ward was excited about going away to college. A little worried, but mostly excited. He had no idea what an adventure was awaiting him.

In San Antonio, Sully would find a friend, and lose him. He’d find a mate, and lose him, too—but not for long.

Bobby Bake
Published December 24th 2012 by Total E-Bound (first published December 23rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sullivan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sullivan

Christy Duke
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, Bobby. Felt like I waited forever for your story. From the moment he appeared in a 'Leopard's Spots' book, I was well and truly hooked. His contrariness that just makes him needle people all the time, for some strange and bizarre reason, I found very attractive. Then I had an image in my head of Sully being this shy and retiring sort of young bottom. I really couldn't wait to watch these two mix it up.

Sully is twenty-three and leaving home for the first time to go to college in
Hc Lynn
Bobby can't seem to help fighting everything. He actually runs away from his mate without even confirming to Sully that they are in fact mates. Sully is still young enough to not fully realize why he can't stop thinking about Bobby after he runs off on him.

The introduction of Mando I found to be strange. I really didn't see what it brought to the storyline seeing as he and Sully didn't truly have time to become real friends. Then after he's attacked, he won't talk or see Sully.

Then the resolutio
Phaney
May 28, 2015 Phaney rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
Well, I asked for something different and I got it. To an extent.
The sex is still brutal and more than copious, but the guys certainly were a little different this time around, and really suited to each other at that. (It turns out that Sully is a lot more quirky and silly than he seemed at first, and Bobby, well, he is living up to his legend. Strangely enough he felt much younger than his supposed years.)

I enjoyed this quite a bit (except for maybe the sheer violence of the couplings) until th
Finnegan
Feb 08, 2015 Finnegan rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifters
Oh my Greatness!!! Bobby and Sully is so perfect together! I really liked this book (hence the four stars!!) and liked that it went against stereotypes. Bobby is older, and the soon-to-be alpha of his wolf pack, yet Sully is more aggressive and assertive in bed. It is a great man who would let himself be dominated by his mate, and that Bobby is.

The one thing I didn't like about the book, is Mando and all that happened to him. I feel that it was only to set him up for the next book. And when the
Gina Marie
I found this book to be well written, devoid of the missing proofreading that seems so prevalent these days and an all around joy to read. I loved the two main characters. They were exactly what the other needed whether they were ready to know it or not. They also had their own personalities and livesthat were clearly evidenr. For those sensitive to sexual assault mentions there is an instance involving a secondary character. Nothing graphic is said. It is talked about in a vague way but even ...more
Erticchic378
Nov 28, 2012 Erticchic378 rated it really liked it
3.5. I have been waiting for Bobby's story. I would have easily rated higher, but I had a few issues:

1. Mando completely shutting Sully out seemed wrong to me.
2. The resolution of who was attacking Bobby was resolved too quick and cane way out of left field. There was also no explanation of the dyed fur.

All in all a good story. Although it had the potential to be great.
Julie Burns
I am liking the leopard series more and more.
Thought bobby was a joker in the previous book, and wasn't sure I would like his book.
Sully and Bobby are well suited.
The sex is a little rough, rougher than most of the authors other series.
Poor poor Mando :-( hoping he gets a better life with the wolf pack.
The stories just get more interesting and with more details we hope MaryBeth gets her family history back real soon.
Bradley Mathis-Krone
Feb 10, 2014 Bradley Mathis-Krone rated it really liked it
The 7th installment of the Leopard's Spots series. This book seems to be bringing all the previous books together and concentrating on building a long lasting Family Series.

I hope she will.
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by:Kevin
Genre: M/M Paranormal
Rated: 4 hearts

Check out the review at: Hearts On Fire Reviews
Leondra
Leondra rated it it was ok
Aug 06, 2014
Caroline Brand
Caroline Brand rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2016
Kim Yuuki
Kim Yuuki rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2013
Julia Matthews
Julia Matthews rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2014
Peri Rivers
Peri Rivers rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2014
Ckm66
Ckm66 rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2015
Carla
Carla rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2013
Katie
Katie rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2015
Nancy
Nancy rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2014
Gerri
Gerri rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2013
Ravn
Ravn rated it really liked it
May 17, 2014
Oliwija
Oliwija rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Lyrabela
Lyrabela rated it liked it
Apr 26, 2013
Jo
Jo rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2013
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2014
Dilton
Dilton rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2013
Daniel
Daniel rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2013
Melanie~~
Melanie~~ rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2013
Stephanie
Aug 02, 2015 Stephanie rated it it was ok
Well written but mostly sex with very little story, otherwise would have given higher rating
Lapsa
Lapsa rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2014
Yomi Ri
Yomi Ri rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Unexpected Demands (Hidden Wolves, #2)
  • Called to Mate (Pack Mates #1)
  • Cody's Revelation (Shifters' Haven #2)
  • Talan's Treasure (Supernatural Mates #5)
  • Silver/Steel (Arcada #4)
  • The Littlest Assassin-Shifters (Assassin/Shifters, #18)
  • Strength of the Wolf (The Tameness of the Wolf #2)
  • The New Wolf (Building the Pack #1)
  • Running Wild (Northern Shifters, #4)
  • Wicked Intentions (Bonds of Justice, #1)
  • Battle of Hearts
  • Shadow of a Wolf
  • Infected: Undertow (Infected, #7)
  • Shadows in the Night (Leap of Faith, #1)
  • Claiming Ciaran (Outcasts, #2)
  • Body Magic (Triad #2)
  • One Bratty Omega (Building the Pack #2)
  • Liam (The Atherton Pack, #1)
A few things about me...

I am a married mom of four who spends most of the day writing, either on stories or at the blog. I love to write as much as I love to read. I am generally quiet and laid back, choosing to let things slide off me rather than stick and irritate me.

And it's really hard trying to think of descriptives for myself, so I'll just let y'all e-mail me or comment at the blog if there'
More about Bailey Bradford...

Leopard's Spots (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Levi (Leopard's Spots #1)
  • Oscar (Leopard's Spots #2)
  • Timothy (Leopard's Spots #3)
  • Isaiah  (Leopard's Spots #4)
  • Gilbert (Leopard's Spots #5)
  • Esau (Leopard's Spots #6)
  • Wesley (Leopard's Spots #8)
  • Nischal (Leopard's Spots #9)
  • Justice (Leopard's Spots #10)
  • Sabin (Leopard's Spots #11)