Start by marking “Despicable Me 2: The Junior Novel” as Want to Read:
Despicable Me 2: The Junior Novel

Despicable Me 2: The Junior Novel

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Children's Book. Gru used to be one of the most villainous villains in the world. He and his army of Minions even stole the moon! But when he adopted Margo, Edith, and Agnes, Gru became a dad. Instead of stealing landmarks, he makes pancakes, blows up unicorn balloons, and dresses like a fairy princess!

Little does this dad know, though, he's about to make another career ch
Published May 14th 2013 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Despicable Me 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Despicable Me 2

Derek
It was awesome and great.
Heather Hoisington
Fun read with my 7 year old!
Ishaan Saha
Watched the movie
Jen
Despicable me 2 is just like the movie. Gru works with the anti villain league to stop a villain who is trying to take over the world. They find the Gillian working in the mall. Margo falls in love as well as gru. Agnes turns six years old and they become a higher family. Dr nefario quits working for gru and starts working for the villain only to go back to gru by the end of the novel. It was very funny and of course the girls are the cutest!
Smorrow98
Now that I have read Despicable Me 2 which was written by Annie Auerbach I feel like I won't have to watch the movie. This book illustrated everything so well, and just with the words you could picture it in your head. I love this book because it was funny, had some romance, and that it had evil mixed in with all of it. Gru is given a new job offer and after refusing it the first time he accept. He gets a new partner, Lucy, who he thinks he hates but ends up getting married to. The case is to f ...more
Jaida Wardley
i love it when he puts a princess dress on at the start it was so funny
Jarred M.
Movie is much better does not fulfill
David Yim
I think this is a really funny book. This book is based on the Movie Despicable Me 2.
Karina Almeroth
Quickly read this outloud to my.kids to make my Goodreads challenge!!! Wa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!
Ami_Ven
This is a cute little story. I'm very much looking forward to the movie!
Kara Oates
I just read this for my 7 year old sister and it was so cute!!!
Ariana
This was an fantastic book! I recommend this book.
Rachel Thomas
Rachel Thomas marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Doris Urbaez
Doris Urbaez marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Vickie
Vickie marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Liam
Liam marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Olivia_kids
Olivia_kids marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Tonya Gollar
Tonya Gollar marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Tonya Gollar
Tonya Gollar marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Colette Torres
Colette Torres marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Cindy C.F.
Cindy C.F. marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Spongebob Superstar Hall Monitor Despicable Me: The Junior Novel Naughty Nautical Neighbors Disney Bedtime Favorites