Start by marking “Vampire Bites: A Taste of the Drake Chronicles (Drake Chronicles, #3.5, #4.5, #0.1, #0.5)” as Want to Read:

Vampire Bites: A Taste of the Drake Chronicles (Drake Chronicles #3.5, 4.5, 0.1, 0.5)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  159 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Devour three darkly romantic adventures and sharpen your knowledge of how to catch a vampire - and perhaps a handsome Drake brother of your own - in this breathtaking bind-up, only available in eBook format.

A Killer First Date
Lucy Hamilton in mad about her best friend's brother, Nicholas Drake. Who wouldn't be? He's super sexy and deliciously dangerous. And Nicholas thin
Published February 14th 2013 by Bloomsbury Childrens

I read each of these short stories & novellas as ebooks when they were released last year but I thought I'd put all my reviews together in one place for anyone who is considering buying the book. If you're a fan of the series and you haven't already read these novellas then I'd say it's well worth investing in this collection. If they bring out a paperback I'll definitely be buying a copy to sit on my shelves with the rest of the series.

Please note that as these short stories slot in at diff
Stephanie (Bookfever.♥)
A Killer First Date

So this e-book finds place after the third book in The Drake Chronicles series: "Out For Blood", which by the way is my favorite of the series so far. The story follows Lucy and Nicholas and also Hunter and Quinn. They all go on their first real date on a carnival. Of course it doesn't turn out the way they all want.
I was really happy to read more about Quinn and Hunter because Quinn is my favorite Drake brother and I think Hunter is the perfect girl for him. I just love the
All of the novella's and story releases collected into one edition. How could I resist! This was how I finally got my hands on "Lost Girls" but you'll find the reviews for each of the stories under their individual Good Reads pages, too. So here they are as follows.

Corsets and Crossbows (Drake Chronicles 0.1)
I did not expect to end up either feeling as bored during or as amusedly loving of this book as I felt in completely different parts. I madly, deeply, truly love epistolary fiction, so that
Joyce McKune
Fun quick read. Four short stories involving the Drake family. Lucy & Nick's first date. How Lucy & Solange's mothers met.
I loved these so much I love everything about the drake chronicles!
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
I have read the other shorts in this book before but not the hand guide which, is why I picked this up. How could I resist getting more of Lucy and her quirks?

I miss Lucy! Actually, I just miss this series. Lucy was by far my favorite characters and I absolutely loved all her sarcastic and witty comments written in the margins of the Helio-Ra handbook. They were so classic Lucy and reminded me all over again why I love her.
Johanna Schonberger
3.5 Stars

I purchased this in order to read Lost Girls. (I already have the other short stories) I am not a fan of how the only way you are able to get a certain short story is when it is combined with all the others that were sold seperatly at one time.

That being said I do LOVE this series and love reading about all the characters. It is a nice addition to the series. Was sad to see the series end.
Vampire Bites Review:
A short little ebook that gives you a quick and funny view on the world of the Drakes.Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere! Still awesome though!
This was ok. I don't feel it really added anything to the series. I was hoping for a little bit of an epilogue.
Zara Arshad
An interesting insight into the family history of the Drakes. Plus the writing is among the best I've read.
Jasmine S
I haven't start the book yet book but it looks as it will be a good
Lilian added it
Sep 28, 2015
Jade Bailey-Hassan
Jade Bailey-Hassan marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2015
Genieinachanelbottle marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
Kelly marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Vicky marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2015
Alana Anderson
Alana Anderson marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Kami .
Kami . marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2015
jamie marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Saffy marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Vicky marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Katie Bodden
Katie Bodden marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Sam Smith
Sam Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Lu marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
  • The Gathering (Channie, #0.5)
  • The Demon Hunter (Oliver Nocturne, #4)
  • Gone Collection (Gone #1-4)
  • Dark Moon (Wereling, #2)
  • Starcrossed City (Starcrossed, #0.5)
  • Birth of the Pack (Weregirls, #1)
  • Emily The Strange: This Cover Got Lost (Dark Horse Comics Series 1, Issue #2 - The Lost Issue(s))
  • Vampire Kisses - Blood Relatives: Complete Edition
  • Bitten (Dangerous Girls, #1-2)
  • The World of Alice (Alice, #1-4)
  • Water So Deep
  • Do-Over
  • Skyfire (Chasing the Valley #3)
  • Summer (Witch Season, #1)
  • The Twice Lost (Lost Voices, #3)
  • Born to Blood (Almost Human, The Second Trilogy,  #1)

Alyxandra Harvey lives in a stone Victorian house in Ontario, Canada with a few resident ghosts who are allowed to stay as long they keep company manners. She loves medieval dresses, used to be able to recite all of The Lady of Shalott by Tennyson, and has been accused, more than once, of being born in the wrong century. She believes this to be mostly true except for the fac
More about Alyxandra Harvey...

Drake Chronicles (6 books)
  • My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake Chronicles, #1)
  • Blood Feud (Drake Chronicles, #2)
  • Out for Blood (Drake Chronicles, #3)
  • Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles, #4)
  • Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles, #5)
  • Blood Prophecy (Drake Chronicles, #6)
My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake Chronicles, #1) Blood Feud (Drake Chronicles, #2) Out for Blood (Drake Chronicles, #3) Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles, #4) Haunting Violet (Haunting Violet, #1)