Start by marking “Vampire Bites: A Taste of the Drake Chronicles (Drake Chronicles, #3.5, #4.5, #0.1, #0.5)” as Want to Read:

Vampire Bites: A Taste of the Drake Chronicles (Drake Chronicles #3.5, 4.5, 0.1, 0.5)

Devour three darkly romantic adventures and sharpen your knowledge of how to catch a vampire - and perhaps a handsome Drake brother of your own - in this breathtaking bind-up, only available in eBook format.

A Killer First Date
Lucy Hamilton in mad about her best friend's brother, Nicholas Drake. Who wouldn't be? He's super sexy and deliciously dangerous. And Nicholas thin
Published February 14th 2013 by Bloomsbury Childrens

Feb 07, 2013 Sarah rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
I read each of these short stories & novellas as ebooks when they were released last year but I thought I'd put all my reviews together in one place for anyone who is considering buying the book. If you're a fan of the series and you haven't already read these novellas then I'd say it's well worth investing in this collection. If they bring out a paperback I'll definitely be buying a copy to sit on my shelves with the rest of the series.

Please note that as these short stories slot in at diff
Stephanie (Bookfever. ❤)
A Killer First Date

So this e-book finds place after the third book in The Drake Chronicles series: "Out For Blood", which by the way is my favorite of the series so far. The story follows Lucy and Nicholas and also Hunter and Quinn. They all go on their first real date on a carnival. Of course it doesn't turn out the way they all want.
I was really happy to read more about Quinn and Hunter because Quinn is my favorite Drake brother and I think Hunter is the perfect girl for him. I just love the
Amanda
Jan 05, 2013 Amanda rated it it was amazing
All of the novella's and story releases collected into one edition. How could I resist! This was how I finally got my hands on "Lost Girls" but you'll find the reviews for each of the stories under their individual Good Reads pages, too. So here they are as follows.

Corsets and Crossbows (Drake Chronicles 0.1)
I did not expect to end up either feeling as bored during or as amusedly loving of this book as I felt in completely different parts. I madly, deeply, truly love epistolary fiction, so that
v.v
Vampire Bites Review:
A short little ebook that gives you a quick and funny view on the world of the Drakes.Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere! Still awesome though!

Overall 5 stars!

Full Review at Wintereading
/>
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Feb 15, 2013 Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) rated it really liked it
I have read the other shorts in this book before but not the hand guide which, is why I picked this up. How could I resist getting more of Lucy and her quirks?

I miss Lucy! Actually, I just miss this series. Lucy was by far my favorite characters and I absolutely loved all her sarcastic and witty comments written in the margins of the Helio-Ra handbook. They were so classic Lucy and reminded me all over again why I love her.
Johanna Schonberger
Jan 30, 2013 Johanna Schonberger rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

I purchased this in order to read Lost Girls. (I already have the other short stories) I am not a fan of how the only way you are able to get a certain short story is when it is combined with all the others that were sold seperatly at one time.

That being said I do LOVE this series and love reading about all the characters. It is a nice addition to the series. Was sad to see the series end.
Samantha
This was ok. I don't feel it really added anything to the series. I was hoping for a little bit of an epilogue.
Lissa
Jan 26, 2014 Lissa rated it really liked it
Total Epicness :)
Jasmine S
I haven't start the book yet book but it looks as it will be a good
BOOK
Sophia
Oct 01, 2014 Sophia rated it it was amazing
I loved these so much I love everything about the drake chronicles!
Ashley
Nov 24, 2015 Ashley rated it it was amazing
I read it with my sister it was the best book ever it is really good.
Edith Esmeralda
Apr 24, 2016 Edith Esmeralda rated it it was amazing
Love it.

I absolutely love these short stories so much, i love the characters and it was great to read a little more of my favorite characters. I totally recommend these
Joyce McKune
May 09, 2014 Joyce McKune rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, paranormal
Fun quick read. Four short stories involving the Drake family. Lucy & Nick's first date. How Lucy & Solange's mothers met.
Zara
Apr 10, 2013 Zara rated it it was amazing
An interesting insight into the family history of the Drakes. Plus the writing is among the best I've read.
Jade Dawes
Jade Dawes rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2015
Judy
Judy rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2012
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2016
Lucy O'Donoghue
Lucy O'Donoghue rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2013
Zoya
Zoya rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2013
Michelle Sangster
Michelle Sangster rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2014
Cierra
Cierra rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2012
Kaitlin
Kaitlin rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2013
Jaide
Jaide rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2013
Emily Soundara
Emily Soundara rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2013
Giaochau
Giaochau rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2013
Allegra
Allegra rated it liked it
Feb 12, 2013
Tamara
Tamara rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2012
Rosie
Rosie rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2013
Brodie Rhodes
Brodie Rhodes rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2013
Catherine
Catherine rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Triad of Finity (Oliver Nocturne, #6)
  • The Gathering (Channie, #0.5)
  • Gone Collection (Gone #1-4)
  • Emily the Strange: Death (Emily the Strange: Dark Horse Series 2, #1)
  • Dark Moon (Wereling, #2)
  • Starcrossed City (Starcrossed, #0.5)
  • Birth of the Pack (Weregirls, #1)
  • Vampire Kisses - Blood Relatives: Complete Edition
  • The World of Alice (Alice, #1-4)
  • Bitten (Dangerous Girls, #1-2)
  • The Twice Lost (Lost Voices, #3)
  • Summer (Witch Season, #1)
  • Do-Over
  • Lost Reflections (Almost Human, The First Trilogy, #2)
3020684
www.alyxandraharvey.com

Alyxandra Harvey lives in a stone Victorian house in Ontario, Canada with a few resident ghosts who are allowed to stay as long they keep company manners. She loves medieval dresses, used to be able to recite all of The Lady of Shalott by Tennyson, and has been accused, more than once, of being born in the wrong century. She believes this to be mostly true except for the fac
More about Alyxandra Harvey...

Drake Chronicles (6 books)
  • My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake Chronicles, #1)
  • Blood Feud (Drake Chronicles, #2)
  • Out for Blood (Drake Chronicles, #3)
  • Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles, #4)
  • Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles, #5)
  • Blood Prophecy (Drake Chronicles, #6)