Start by marking “The Italian Billionaire's Secretary Mistress” as Want to Read:
The Italian Billionaire's Secretary Mistress

The Italian Billionaire's Secretary Mistress

Being the personal secretary to the incredibly handsome, rich Riccardo Castellari is a difficult job—but someone has to do it! Yet Angie Patterson's efficiency hides an embarrassing secret: she's been half in love with her boss for years and he's never so much as glanced at her in that way.

Until she turns up at the office party in a red dress that clings to all the right p
Published February 19th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Italian Billionaire's Secretary Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Italian Billionaire's Secretary Mistress

Lisa Kay
I usually love the Pygmalion - or "Makeover" - theme, but Riccardo is kind of an a$$hat in this one, breaking it off too many times, changing the understanding of their "relationship" - working or otherwise - too many times. Alternating between cavalier, snarky, possessive, patronizing, to downright cruel at times. Angie is also suppose to have ESP with regards to his sister's history. At least she learns to speak up to him. Still, I'm not sure I would have stayed his secretary, let alone his lo ...more
Ladyacct
Oct 21, 2011 Ladyacct rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shorts
A typical HP in that the Heroine has no backbone around the Hero, and he is the wrong end of a dog with diarrhea. Just saying.....sometimes though you have to read that kinda stuff to remind yourself that guys are sometimes not good for you - no matter how great the orgasm.

I finished the read so it was okay, but sometimes I do get tired of the regular scenario of Hero = horse's butt, Heroine = Innocent no backbone.

Just sayin....

No typos/editing issues.
Caro
Oct 15, 2015 Caro rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
La heroína cayó demasiado rápido por su jefe. Personalmente para mí la historia estuvo bien, pero pasa sin penas ni gloria.
Emona
May 15, 2016 Emona rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites
The Italian Billionaire's Secretary Mistress was both explosive and a sensual journey with one determined and demanding Italian boss which takes alpha to a new level.
For some this book might seem offensive because Riccardo Castellari was blunt, had his own set of opinions, determined and demanding with his secretary Angie. In the beginning his demeanour and the way he spoke t was somewhat difficult to comprehend but in the end it was brilliant that he would come to love.
From the moment she was
Lisa
Jan 06, 2016 Lisa rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: january-2016
This is my first time reading a harlequin that was dated so far back! I picked up this copy today at the thrift shop thinking it will be the regular standard billionaire harlequin presents book I was hoping for but my, oh my...times have definitely changed! Not saying that back then in 2010 when this book was publishing was a bad thing. It was great to read a harlequin that didn't have a heroine turn into a submissive and fall into her boss's arms. And it was also a nice twist to have the boss n ...more
Vintage
The hero, hah, is a complete and total cruel bully. Any woman, fictional or otherwise that falls for him is either an idiot or a masochist or both.

Not enough groveling to redeem him.

His brother's a jackass too, no surprise there.
Bibi
Sep 13, 2016 Bibi rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book had so much promise but fell short by an acre. The H was a bully, and the h was spineless & nondescript, to the point I didn't care if they had the HEA as both were undeserving. Save your money and time. No story here.
Pam
May 18, 2014 Pam rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the book. Yes the Hero is an ass but soon learns the error of his way. I did not feel the Heroine had no guts. I believe until she saw her self as the gorgeous sexy women and the man she covetted for years sees her in the same light she had no idea the power she held. She wanted to be the perfect assistant. This made her strong! this is what made her worth not how he treated her. when she realizes.she wanted more and it was not satisfying her need to succeed she stood up to him. It was n ...more
Dragana
This was a quick read, but it lacked a lot of things for a bigger rating.
I usually like confident people but Riccardo was just over-confident for my taste. He was annoying most of the time. I think Angie was real angel (or plain stupid) to put up with him that long.
Some bright spots in book are description of Italy & Pygmalion theme. I like makeover books. And I liked it that Angie did not change her style into sex-kitten or vogue-cover-style but only improved her existing wardrobe by addin
Tonya Warner
Riccardo Castellari gives his secretary a designer dress to wear for the company Christmas party. Suddenly he discovers that his dowdy secretary is hiding a passionate body behind her mousy outfits.

Angie knew that she would need to leave her job. She was in love with her boss and knew she would never fit in to his life. Wearing the dress to the Christmas party gives her a chance to pretend for a while.

Overall, the story is just ok. There is never any real explainations about why Angie would have
Elizabeth
Aug 24, 2014 Elizabeth rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Hate the hero.
Tina
May 26, 2013 Tina rated it really liked it
Loved that she wanted to give him the boot after thier affair was "over".
Sandra R
Jan 19, 2014 Sandra R rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars
Shiela
Jan 12, 2013 Shiela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this book.
Carmen
Feb 24, 2012 Carmen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I always enjoy a hero renovation story!
Marie
Jun 08, 2014 Marie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Marie by: Jeannie Clevenshire-fowler
Shelves: harlequin
This book was recommended by a friend. It is very fast paced and has everything I have come to expect from a Harlequin.
Sweety
Feb 28, 2011 Sweety rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mau gw kasih lbh dr 3 tp tengah2nya ngeselin.
sweetnya pas ricardo ngerawat Angie pas lagi demam.
Putri Septiana
Hmm...I don't know what to say about this book haha. Just okay I guess. So similar with the last book I read from this author. Favourite type of story from the author?
Malika
Malika rated it it was ok
Aug 06, 2013
Louise
Louise rated it liked it
May 18, 2015
David G
David G rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2015
Connie Begley
Connie Begley rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
Rosamalia
Rosamalia rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2013
Maria
Maria rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2010
Betty Blue
Betty Blue rated it it was ok
Nov 28, 2015
Mybooks_west
Mybooks_west rated it it was ok
Sep 20, 2014
Jo
Jo rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2015
Wellga
Wellga rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2011
Ed
Ed rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Powerful Italian, Penniless Housekeeper  (At His Service, #1)
  • Cavelli's Lost Heir (Modern Romance)
  • Bride, Bought and Paid For (Harlequin Presents, #2907)
  • A Christmas Night to Remember
  • The Savakis Mistress (Modern Romance, #889)
  • Antonides' Forbidden Wife
  • In Christofides' Keeping
  • Ruthless Boss, Royal Mistress (The Royal House of Karedes #7)
  • The Master Player
  • The Greek's Pregnant Lover (Traditional Greek Husbands #2; Greek Tycoons #7)
  • A Night of Living Dangerously
  • The Virgin's Wedding Night
  • Hot Boss, Wicked Nights
  • The Playboy of Puerto Banus
  • Mistress: Pregnant by the Spanish Billionaire
  • The Man Behind the Scars
  • The Petrov Proposal  (Forrester, #2)
  • Desert Prince, Bride of Innocence
I was told off as a child for making up stories—little did I know that one day I’d earn my living by writing them!

To the horror of my parents, I left school at sixteen and held a bewildering variety of jobs: I was a London DJ (in the now-trendy Primrose Hill), a decorator and a singer. After that I became a cook, a photographer and, eventually, a nurse. I waitressed in the south of France, drove a
More about Sharon Kendrick...

“Because Christmas did something to the world at large and to individuals in particular. It crystallized all your hopes and fears. It made you yearn and wish and dream. And no matter how hard you tried—it made you realize all the things you were missing in life.” 3 likes