Start by marking “The Accidental President Returns (Vol. 3 of 3 in The Accidental President Trilogy)” as Want to Read:

The Accidental President Returns (The Accidental President Trilogy #3)

Abigail Adams steps away from the history books to live a life with the man of her dreams and their family. But history summons her back to a job she couldn't wait to leave behind. Follow along as Abigail leads the nation and balances her life as a wife and mother.
Published November 7th 2012 by Prose Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Accidental President Returns, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Accidental President Returns

Terry Crawford Palardy
Mar 30, 2013 Terry Crawford Palardy rated it it was amazing
I have enjoyed each of the three books in the Accidental President trilogy. This one, The Accidental President Returns, culminates the story of Abigail Adams' unexpected political career, and finds her returning to the call of "Honor. Duty. Country." But this time, she's blending motherhood, family and presidential responsibilities in a wholesome, inspiring way.

The story now spans the ocean on two continents; Abby's husband, movie star and director Michael, owns a villa in Italy that is staffed
Glenda L
Mar 29, 2013 Glenda L rated it really liked it
Abby is back ... she's a wife, mother, aunt, friend ... what's left? She is asked to run for President again ... and so the story goes. The author has many great ideas about politics for our country and women. I have enjoyed this trilogy ... it is thought provoking and humorous. Dixie Swanson really lets you get to know the characters in her stories. I would recommend that you read her Political Fable.
Bernette Beals
Feb 28, 2015 Bernette Beals rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Accidental President Returns review

I didn't like this book as much as the other two in the Accidental President series. It seemed more agenda driven than the others.
Jan Marino
Jan Marino rated it did not like it
Apr 27, 2013
Jennifer Jamison
Jennifer Jamison rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2015
Laura rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2012
Kat
Kat rated it did not like it
Dec 05, 2012
Don Jones
Don Jones rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2014
Graham
Graham rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2013
Dixie Swanson
Feb 13, 2013 Dixie Swanson rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Gary A Stewart
Gary A Stewart rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2014
Sean S
Sean S rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2015
Victoria
Victoria rated it did not like it
Dec 20, 2012
Evelyn Chambers
Evelyn Chambers rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2015
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2013
Peter
Peter added it
Feb 14, 2013
Geri
Geri marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2013
Alaina Maxam
Alaina Maxam marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2013
Melodie
Melodie marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2013
Stephen Fichera
Stephen Fichera marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2013
Daniel Beegan
Daniel Beegan marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2013
Monserrat Pineda rasgado
Monserrat Pineda rasgado marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
bb
bb marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2015
Readers Delight: Giveaway of Signed Accidental President Returns 1 4 Nov 30, 2012 12:49PM
I read like you breathe and after nearly a lifetime of inhaling books, it is time for me to write a few.

I'm a native Texan, but have lived in Washington, D.C. where I worked for a very influential lobbyist. then I went to Boston for four years, returning to Texas after that. We try to spend the summers in Maine.

I had two successful careers as a pediatrician and a television health reporter (and
More about Dixie Swanson...

The Accidental President Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Accidental Senator, Vol 1 in the Accidental President , A Political Fable for Our Time
  • The Accidental President, Volume 2 in the Accidental President Trilogy: A Political Fable for Our Time