Start by marking “How to Lose Weight in Your Sleep: Easy No Diet Weight Loss Secrets to Be at Your Dream Weight” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  9 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
This book is not about a diet, it's about a permanent lifestyle change. This book is the result of well over 10,000 hours of working hard, studying, researching, experimenting, and applying to finally know what works and what doesn't work.

You'll find everything you've always wanted to know about the metabolism and ways to speed it up in order to burn fat in your sleep.

It
Published November 21st 2012 by Dante Spencer

To ask other readers questions about How to Lose Weight in Your Sleep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Lose Weight in Your Sleep

May 15, 2013 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
A simple no-nonsense guide to being healthy! Forget fad diets that you follow for a certain number of days while being miserable with all the restrictions. This book taught me things I didn't know and reiterated things we all know but ignore (drink your water). It really is simple to learn how to eat "right"and still enjoy "treats" you love.

Spencer is humorous and gives easy to understand examples. I'm not gonna lie, I did say "duh" aloud a couple times....but it was still a light bulb moment. H
Megan
Feb 06, 2013 Megan rated it it was amazing
I read this in a Goodreads giveaway, entering because I was hoping for some inspiration and motivation to get my tush in gear and shape up some of my crappy habits...

It absolutely helped.

I carried around this book in my purse for a full week before I started reading it. I went to have coffee with a friend for lunch and was looking for something in my purse so I took the book out and set it on the table. My friend looked at Dante Spencer's picture on the front and then asked when I started readin
Brittany Sanford
Feb 19, 2013 Brittany Sanford rated it it was amazing
The three E's:
Easy, Educational, and Entertaining

I have always been very interested in eating healthier.

Personally, I have not been able to adopt the full technique altogether but I have adapted many elements of it into my own personal routine.

I am not interested in diets or fads. I am interested in a life change (doing what is right for my body and feeling good). This book is one that I'll take on the journey.

The book is set up into five or six helpful chapters, metabolism, nutrition, detox e
Jenaya
Dec 28, 2012 Jenaya rated it it was amazing
Such a wonderfully different book. He is blunt and honest!! I loved it! And He makes it seem like anyone can actually do what he is telling you. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to make a lifestyle change and lose weight at the same time!!!
Janine
Dec 25, 2012 Janine rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
This book is full of good sensible advice. I am working on getting my metabolism moving again. I'll report back in after I've had some more time. I enjoyed this book. I won fortunate to get it for free on Goodreads First Reads.
Melody
Melody rated it did not like it
Dec 23, 2013
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2016
Jeannette Stanley
Jeannette Stanley rated it did not like it
Nov 15, 2015
Marko
Marko rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2014
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
MD
MD marked it as to-read
Paul
Paul marked it as to-read
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Cindy Gates
Cindy Gates marked it as to-read
Paul
Paul marked it as to-read
Kathy Conley
Kathy Conley marked it as to-read
Margaret
Margaret marked it as to-read
Jerry Lou
Jerry Lou marked it as to-read
Doris
Doris marked it as to-read
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Teracia
Teracia marked it as to-read
Violet
Violet marked it as to-read
Heather Fineisen
Heather Fineisen marked it as to-read
Kay Butz
Kay Butz marked it as to-read
Jose
Jose marked it as to-read
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Jennifer beck
Jennifer beck marked it as to-read
Shelley
Shelley marked it as to-read
Bob
Bob marked it as to-read
Kim Coomey
Kim Coomey marked it as to-read
Bobbie
Bobbie marked it as to-read
Margaret
Margaret marked it as to-read
Terri Broome
Terri Broome marked it as to-read
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Stephanie Larison
Stephanie Larison marked it as to-read
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Ronald Salazar
Ronald Salazar marked it as to-read
Kim McHughes
Kim McHughes marked it as to-read
Frank Martorana
Frank Martorana marked it as to-read
  • Innocent Spouse: A Memoir
  • Live Your Best Life: A Treasury of Wisdom, Wit, Advice, Interviews and Inspiration from O, The Oprah Magazine
  • Calories & Corsets: A History of Dieting Over 2,000 Years
  • Hollywood Diet & Exercise Secrets
  • Ghosts of Mayflower
  • The Omni Diet: Two Weeks to Lose Weight, Reverse Illness, and Control Your Genes
  • Allergy Safe Cuisine: Cooking Without the Top 8 Food Allergens, Plus Corn, Gluten and Msg
  • The Seven Victories of the Divine Child: Claiming Your Divine Inheritance
  • Stoning the Devil
  • Why We Are Here: Mobile and the Spirit of a Southern City
  • Dodo Destiny: An American Eye on Mauritius
  • Strangers on the Beach
  • Senile in Sarasota (Sun Coast mysteries #3)
  • Grey Winter (The Tournament, #2)
  • The American Medical Association Family Medical Guide
  • Knock Knock
  • The Girl in the Trees
  • Blood Thirst (Blood Thirst, #2)
Dante Spencer graduated from UCSD where he minored in Biology with an emphasis in Nutrition. He was a nutritionist for many years and holds several health and fitness related certifications (NSCA CSCS, APEX, NASM). He's been featured on the cover of Men's Health magazine three times and recently received his Masters Degree in Spiritual Psychology at USM.
More about Dante Spencer...