"Break the Casanova's Heart" Operation

"Break the Casanova's Heart" Operation

4.52 of 5 stars 4.52  ·  rating details  ·  3,454 ratings  ·  107 reviews
A story about a girl who was given a task to break the heart of a Casanova by making him fall for her. Naomi is a normal college girl, but when their school's ultimate Casanova broke her best friend's heart, she agree to do the task in order to have revenge to that Casanova. Will she ever make the Casanova fall for her? or will things turn the other way around?
Published by Wattpad (first published 2011)

Diary ng Panget 4 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget 3 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget 2 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget by HaveYouSeenThisGirLShe's Dating the Gangster by Bianca B. Bernardino
Wattpad Books
7th out of 154 books — 610 voters
Talk Back and You're Dead! 2nd Half by Alesana MarieTalk Back and You're Dead! by Alesana MarieDiary ng Panget 4 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLShe's Dating the Gangster by Bianca B. BernardinoAng Boyfriend Kong Artista by Ella Larena (modernongmaria...
Wattpad Books PUBLISHED
7th out of 94 books — 375 voters

More lists with this book...

Maria CadavidZ
waaaah ..! namimiss koh na toh basahin , namiss koh yung time na inaabot akOh ng 5 ng umaga sa pagbabasa nito ., grabeh pinaluha akOh nitO ng sobRa soBra ... (:
Trisha
If you're a masochist, I suggest you read this. If the author's purpose was to inflict pain, then I should say, she'd done it really well. Gods, I cried so much for this book, well, maybe I because I can relate to some parts. I also like that this book made people believe in second chances. Many parts are predictable though.
April Ann
Everytime I am reading books like these (Er, published books from Wattpad. To make things clear, though, i don't read Wattpad stories online. Just the published books of my cousins) I feel like having a filler. Like when you're watching an anime series and they would show an episode which is far from the main plot but is equally entertaining.

I gave it four stars because:
1) it is written in English
2) Harry Potter and Paramore references
3) kilig overload
4) happy ending

I gave it four stars instead...more
Ennairaa
I love it! I LOVE IT!!! Especially the ending. I read it right after i finished she's dating the gangster, and i super enjoyed this book. The cute ending compensated for the lack of a happy ending in she's dating the gangster :p well i know they're not by the same author, but still!! Anyway. Planning to read "the bet" and "8 words...say it and i'm yours".. (Tama ba? I'm not sure with the second book's title :p ) soon :D
Jufrinlyn
garbe po sobrang ganda ng book .. na ginawa nyo ..
na iinlove aku , kay stephen ahihi kinikilig aku
kapag na iimagine ku palang aheheh...

kaso di po complete ung copy ku di ku tuloy natapuss
huhu ;( di kupo tuloy alam kung anu ng yari kila
naomi and stephen kung ng katuluyan puba sila ohh indi

babes for ever parin aku sana
makahanap aku ng ,katulad ni stephen aheheheh.....

and sana makahanap akung ng buong copy nun ...

tanx po ;) more power
Seven
Maganda! 3.5 nga lang. Pano ba naman kasi parang sa DNP din yung nangyari sa mga nanay nila. Pero maganda din naman. Sorry, pero mas nauna kong nabasa ang DNP kaya mejo nainis ako sa "MOM" idea na yan. Pero, panalo yung engagement ah!! Nakakabitin nga lang ang ending.. Alam ko malayo pero minsan naco-compare ko siya sa DNP at TDG eh. Author, alyloony, THUMBS UP pa rin ako! Good Job!

favorite ko yung part na iniba na niya yung contract.
Trisha
I read this before (in wattpad) and I must say that Summit did a great job in translating this book in English. Eventhough the book was translated in English, the 'kilig factor', the original plot and the impact of the story didn't go away.

This story is amazing so if you want to fall in love all over again, read this. This is a quick read that will teach you how to win in the game called LOVE.
Joycei L.
I really missed this story. This story is wonderful as ever. I love the plot (even the predictable ending), I love it all. Alyloony is really a writer, a writer by heart. I could really feel the emotions of each lines. I encountered a lot of grammatical errors, but it was okay. I focused myself to the story not to the errors. Operation: Break The Casanova's Heart is a must read.
Letlet Napacia
I won't say that this is the BEST story I've ever read but gosh It was so Nice :-D
It made me laugh,cry and go nuts.Thumbs up Ms. Alyloony.Anyways Im your fan from wattpad,twitter and facebook.Keep Up :-D
Wellynalmojanoyahoo.com
Nov 26, 2013 Wellynalmojanoyahoo.com is currently reading it
hmm super duper nakakainis dati d ko mhanap ang break the cassanovas heart peo ngaun hay super galing ang sweet nila stephen cruz at naomi mikael perez at may personal pa natawag c stephen kay naomi nami
Kohi
Summit books really know how to package a story. :)
Maganda at improved version nung original. ^_^
Sheila
3 stars

(view spoiler)...more
Cieloanne Cross - Grey
Hola!

This is actually the first time I've read and finished a book that was published by Summit. The books they sell have very cute, good and eye-catching covers and please take note that their stories were all translated to English, which for me, is new, more formal and not-so-jeje-like (they rarely use emoticons, yey)!

Anyway, the story is very nakakakilig! I love Stephen, and I somehow liked Naomi, she was very irritating at first - during the time when she was choosing... hahah, I can't elab...more
Carlashi
Oh no! This is the best Pinoy novel I've read so far. Although, I have to admit, the story is full of mushiness but I guess I have to disregard the very corny things 'coz, I really enjoyed reading every POV. I even enjoyed France's and his participation really made the book funny. To be honest, there are times when I just want to stop reading 'coz it feels to cheesy already but for some reason, I just kept reading it (glad I did). Haha. What made it more enjoyable to read are the songs that are...more
Ley
Diene Barium
If it's written in Filipino, well I'll give it a super thumbs up!! :) Stephen's one of those guys who are so noticeable but not that noticeable. You know what I mean? Being in love with someone who doesn't seem too see you? That's how Stephen's love for Naomi is. Meanwhile, Naomi's just a typical friend who would fight for her beloved friends.So she fought and got caught up in breaking the Casanova's heart. So read it and love it. <3
But since the book was now translated in the English languag...more
Justin Cruzana
This wasn't as bad as those other books out there.
But it was horrible in the tagalog version but this is the review for the Summit copy so let's stick to that.

The editor in this one actually knew how to write her shit! I mean, the story was as bad as the other horrible and hideous paperback adaptions, but the editor, wow!

The writing in this one was horrible, but not shitty, like the other ones. They never describe character appearances. So that's a thumbs down. And at least the most littlest bit...more
Angelica San Juan
I would have given only one or a couple of stars if it wasn't for Summit translating the whole thing. So yes, kudos to Summit for the job well done, I managed to finish a story taken from Wattpad and published in paperback.

The translation delivered the story very well and I also couldn't imagine how jeje it looked like when it was still in Tagalog, what with all the emoticons and inappropriate caps lock.

But Alyloony really has a good story right there. She really has potential like HaveYouSeen...more
Yhen Villas
Quick Review:
Nabasa ko to sa Wattpad only just last year kahit na sikat na sikat na to nung nasa third year pa lang ako. I found myself getting carried away from the scenes. Nakakatawa at nakakakilig at the same time. It's a fun, light read at kung bago ka lang sa mga published Wattpad books, I recommend na eto muna yung una mong basahin kasi this book has over a million reads at isa sa mga magaganda na Wattpad stories na nabasa ko and that is actually a new thing for me kasi bihira lang talaga...more
Edmund Cejas
I've read this story through e-book before and I am one of its big fans. The simplicity, the humor and the kilig factor of the story made it phenomenal! I was really glad when I found out that it was published on paperback but I wasn't able to read the book version immediately. It took me several months before being able to hold a copy of it. I've read this book about two months ago, I think. It was still the same "kilig" story of Naomi and Stephen. I still loved every character. It's just that,...more
Diene Barium
Okay. So I've read both, the wattpad version and the book. This probably is more retained than three words. It made me smile though there are still errors and differences. I recommend people to buy it. Go on and check it. Something's got to be different when you've wrote it in another time. Okay okay? I've accepted that. :)
Kevin Arriola
The story is really interesting to read. It's a page turner, curious about what will happen next given the main character has her main goal. :) I'm just quite disappointed to its ending because it's predictable, but at least, Happy Ending. <3
Makxx
I super love this story! This was the second story I read in wattpad. At first I dont know what kind of story this was because I dont know what's the meaning of 'casanova' (HAHA I was turn 13 that time)

I was surprised how fast I fell in love with the story despite the fact that I don't even know the meaning of 'casanova'

This story has it all! The plot. The Characters. The Twist. The Ending.

The characters personality are explained clearly. So clear that it made me love the male protagonist. omf...more
Maegan Faye
Just like She's dating the gangster, this book made me cry, but I gotta say, the story is pretty predictable and it is very funny. If you loved reading She's dating the gangster, then i'm sure you'll love this book too :))).
Jared Deocareza
Gahhh! this made me cry by the end of the novel. But to sum it all up it was really good! I like the way the author writes her story and the usage of unfamiliar words- so you better get a hold on a dictionary! :)
eeehhh
Ang bastos ng storyang to! Ang echos sobra. Pinaiyak ako ng bonga. Ilang gabiakong puyat dahil dito tapos yung nung nabasa ko yung ending. PAK NA PAK! Grabe si France! Love it! A LOT!
Kara
Okay.

Her STEP MOTHER was his BIOLOGICAL MOTHER, and they got married. . .WHAT?

I was expecting something from this, but oh my. . .okay.
Kohi
It was nice. :)
Ayun nga lang,expected yung 'accident' sa huli.
It's my first time to read a pinoy-made fic.
G.Jade
This was one of the first book I had read in wattpad. I love it! The plot was really interesting and I really had a great time reading it!

Sadly, when I read the published version, there are a lot of scenes I found missing. Scenes which stayed on my mind and which I really love when I was still reading it in wattpad. One of them was Drew's role in the story. In wattpad version, he has more exposure. It explained there how he and the protagonist met and their relations with each other. Yes it sho...more
  • My Prince
  • She Died
  • Secretly Married
  • Three Words Eight Letters, Say It and I'm Yours (Three Words Eight Letters, Say It and I'm Yours, #1)
  • Definitely a Sadist (Sadist Lover, #3)
  • 548 Heartbeats
  • My Wattpad Love
  • Fourteen Sundays
  • Reincarnation Of Lucifer
GOLD Manga

“He moved so suddenly that before I knew it, he had already picked me up and thrown me to the bed.
"What the heck? What do you think you're doing?"
"Let's go to sleep."
Was that the code for 'let's have sex'?”
7 likes