Start by marking “Immortal Zero: The Seven Stones” as Want to Read:
Immortal Zero: The Seven Stones

Immortal Zero: The Seven Stones (Immortal Zero #1)

"The Assassin's Guild winds webs like these. If General Almadzi has indeed been targeted, we may never find out who's behind it..."

Battle has temporarily ceased between the desert continents two great powers, Uvar and Lamora. A treaty must be signed to prevent any more bloodshed.

Leonahari Almadzi, the General of Lamora, is in charge of the Empress’ safety, and would give
Kindle Edition, Second, 500 pages
Published September 22nd 2012 by BookBaby Inc. (first published September 17th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Immortal Zero, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Immortal Zero

Jack Chaucer
Dec 25, 2012 Jack Chaucer rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed reading A.E. Croft's fantasy e-book "Immortal Zero: The Seven Stones." She does a wonderful job of creating a whole new realm, focusing in this first installment on the dueling border kingdoms of Lamora and Uvar. In between the book's intense confrontation scenes, Croft leaves plenty of room for comfortably paced character building and fascinating interactions among a group of uniquely voiced main characters -- particularly General Leonahari Almadzi of Lamora, blademaster ...more
Mark Attoni
Nov 23, 2012 Mark Attoni rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy-epic
I was pleasantly surprised. I was not sure what to expect after seeing that three of the main protagonists were female. I was afraid that it would turn into some sort of ‘flower power’ showdown. As male in my twenties, you could tell I was hesitant in ordering this book after finding out I might only be able to sympathize with one of the protagonists (the only male protagonist). After reading it I’m embarrassed to admit that I ended up liking the female protagonists a lot more than I expected. ...more
Soraya
Nov 22, 2012 Soraya rated it it was amazing
I found the book to be well written and with fantastic pacing. There is violence and mature themes, but the intimate scenes were written sparingly and with class. I wouldn’t hesitate to let my teenage daughter read this. The plot twists keep you guessing at what will happen next, and the characters develop nicely with the story. I really enjoyed the omniscient narrator approach to the story. All in all, an excellent fantasy-adventure! I eagerly await the arrival of the second book.
Katie Stobbart
The characters in this incredibly complex world are compelling and stay with you long after this first book ends. While the book could benefit from some revision/editing, the story itself is intricate and skillfully constructed. Immortal Zero is a fantasy epic in which unlikely allies become legendary; it has been a pleasure to follow Farid, Leas, Leonahari, and their comrades along this journey, and I am eager to read what happens to them in the future.
Trevor
Trevor rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2012
Lorne Hull
Lorne Hull rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2012
A.E. Croft
Nov 22, 2012 A.E. Croft added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Deanna Zillman
Deanna Zillman marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2012
Keri
Keri marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2012
Scott Sparrow
Scott Sparrow marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2012
Heidi Buhler
Heidi Buhler marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2012
Ninth
Ninth marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2013
A.E. Croft
May 11, 2013 A.E. Croft marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jonathan Sparkes
Jonathan Sparkes marked it as to-read
May 16, 2013
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
Jay
Jay marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Dan Rohl
Dan Rohl marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Goodreads Sci-Fi/...: New author's first fantasy novel 1 5 Nov 26, 2012 02:50PM
“I’m a daughter, a sister, a friend.”

Ashley Croft has lived in Canada her whole life and moved around the Fraser Valley until she settled in Abbotsford to pursue her studies. She is a student at the University of the Fraser Valley, studying Math. And while she may spend most of her time in the science department she is also a great lover of Literature and History.

Croft was born in Langley, 1989, a