Start by marking “Baby, It's Cold Outside” as Want to Read:
Baby, It's Cold Outside

Baby, It's Cold Outside

4.02  ·  Rating Details  ·  132 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Four novellas from four of the biggest names in romantic fiction!

Kate Hardy's 'TIS THE SEASON TO KISS SANTA

With the help of a sprig of mistletoe and some snow angels, a recently single pastry chef teaches a highly successful and sexy Scrooge the true meaning of the holidays on a snowy Christmas Eve that quickly heats up.

Heidi Rice's 'TIS THE SEASON TO GO SHOPPING

When a Chr
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 305 pages
Published November 19th 2012 by Entangled (first published November 7th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Baby, It's Cold Outside, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby, It's Cold Outside

A Wallflower Christmas by Lisa KleypasChristmas Eve at Friday Harbor by Lisa KleypasA Virgin River Christmas by Robyn CarrSimply Irresistible by Jill ShalvisBy Proxy by Katy Regnery
Best Seasonal Romance {Christmas, Winter}
10th out of 730 books — 882 voters
The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer ProbstHoliday Affair by Annie SeatonItalian Affair by Annie SeatonBlackmailed by the Italian Billionaire by Nina CroftThe Boss’s Fake Fiancee by Inara Scott
Indulgence Collection
24th out of 72 books — 197 voters

More lists with this book...

Fiona Marsden
Nov 27, 2012 Fiona Marsden rated it it was amazing
Don't you just love a Christmas story? You get Santa, Three wise men, a protective male, a virgin, a baby, good will to all men. Sorry to get your hopes up but this is not that book. You do get Santa, but he's not your every day jolly old fellow. Actually skip Santa. Really it's just about the suit. And the Chief Elf. Two Chief Elfs? A lap dancing Elf? Actually just the outfit. This is really not fitting, just like the Elf costume which was way too small. There is a cute kid. Lost yet?

I was. Los
Tracey
Nov 27, 2012 Tracey rated it it was amazing
Made me smile. Made me laugh. Made me wish I was snuggled up in a department store bed whilst playing scrabble, dressed as an elf who wears Hello Kitty undies. Trust me it's in all four stories!
Despite the title there's nothing cold about this read. Four great authors have worked their usual magic in this sizzling, laugh-out-loud winter warmer.
Who knew kitchen utensils could be sexy?
Loved it!
Jennifer Probst
Nov 25, 2012 Jennifer Probst rated it it was amazing
Gobble up this holiday treat! LOVE the stories told by these talented authors taking place over the holiday season - a must buy this season.
Yazmin
Nov 28, 2012 Yazmin rated it it was amazing
Baby it’s cold outside is a fun, sexy and steamy anthology by four great authors. All four stories are great and have a concurring theme. A one-night stand that just might become more, if they are willing to fight for it and believe in it. I won’t give too much away so here is my brief preview for you on these stories:

Kate Hardy's 'TIS THE SEASON TO KISS SANTA:

Mitch has been looking forward to taking over after his boss retires at the Holford PR. But he is now being asked by his boss to play San
Mer
Dec 06, 2014 Mer rated it it was amazing
'Tis The Season To Kiss Santa by Kate Hardy - 5 stars - Ooooh what a great thing to have found a love on Christmas! Ellie and Mitch were strangers who worked as stand-ins at hospice and rough weather made them stuck to each other. With chemistry and passion swirled between them, love blossomed less than 24 hours! Even if there is no promises made, I liked how the two of them will try to work out what the new relationship they had together. Loved them. Even if this is fictional but they're real f ...more
Last year I ended up getting a bit addicted to Christmas anthologies, not only are they a great way to discover new (to me) authors but they are also perfect for getting little bite sized pieces of Christmas spirit. You know going in that the stories are going to be fun to read and leave you with a smile on your face and that is exactly what I got with each of the four stories in the Baby, It's Cold Outside anthology. I hadn't read books by any of these four authors before but I'm definitely goi ...more
Lynne Marshall
Dec 01, 2012 Lynne Marshall rated it really liked it
If you enjoyed the movie LOVE ACTUALLY you'll love this book. Four heartwarming, sexy and playful stories by four wonderful romance authors that leave you with the promise that great things are to come for each couple. The novellas are wrapped in a lovely package and tied with a beautiful bow just for the reading. Each story had a unique voice and something special about the characters that drew me in. It takes special authors to convince this reader that meeting, liking, and getting involved wi ...more
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Jen
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

When this request came across my inbox, I was interested as it was the Christmas season and I was looking for a good holiday anthology. And this book delivered with 4 interesting and different stories revolving around Christmas and New Years.

The first story is ‘Tis the Season to Kiss Santa. This tale follows Ellie and Mitch. Both have been asked to fill in at a Christmas party playing Santa and
Crystal
Dec 19, 2012 Crystal rated it it was amazing
If you want a book to put you in the mood, I mean holiday spirit, then this is just the anthology for you (wink, wink).

Baby It's Cold Outside is made up of four stories by four authors that center around a freak storm that sets in on the East Coast from Christmas to New Year's. That's the connecting factor and the snowed in theme makes things very interesting for these four couples and sets the stage well to make these stories work in a short amount of time. I not only loved the snowed in theme,
Desere
Nov 21, 2012 Desere rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Desere

It what is surely the anthology of the year I was swept away to two delicious Christmas nights and two very sinful New Year's night.

The book contains four short stories by Kate Hardy,Heidi Rice,Amy Andrews and Aimee Carson. It took me through the journey of self discovery,new found love,a little holiday pick me up and unexpected locations.

In the first story 'Tis the Season to Kiss Santa by Kate Hardy we meet two very different people,one who loves Christmas and one who never c
Roanne
Nov 25, 2012 Roanne rated it really liked it
I can't fully write a review as I've only read one story from the book and that story was written by Heidi Rice. I am a big fan of hers and as soon as I read on Twitter that she had new material out, I downloaded it on the Kindle-

I was not disappointed!!! It's almost as if Heidi has the power to mind read me sometimes because I love the idea of being trapped in a department store (preferably Selfridges or John Lewis) with a hunky guy like Ryder - and wow, what a name for a guy!

Ryder is like th
Melissa Maxwell
Dec 11, 2012 Melissa Maxwell rated it it was amazing
I feel like this book to forever to read because I read the first two stories than read a different book and than came back and read the last two. I will review them in order.
Kate Hardy's 'Tis The Season To Kiss Santa
I just loved this story and would give it a 4.5 star. Mitch and Ellie were very like able characters that you got to see the beginning of their love affair. I just wist there was an epilogue or that the author would write more on them or include them in other stories.
Heidi Rice's 'T
Andrea
Jan 05, 2013 Andrea rated it really liked it
Kate Hardy's 'TIS THE SEASON TO KISS SANTA

This was a sweet story of two lonely people who find themselves together, snowed in, on Christmas Eve. Ellie and Mitch meet while volunteering at a hospital, giving the siblings of terminal patients gifts and moments to forget what their families are going through. Both are basically alone in the world, planning to spend the holidays alone. Though the initially do not like one another, close quarters force Ellie and Mitch to take a closer look and they
Amanda Sheila
May 18, 2013 Amanda Sheila rated it really liked it
LOVE IT!

I can't review these stories one by one! Mostly because I can't remember the authors and their titles. :)))

But each and every one of 'em has their own speciality and cuteness. But my favorite is the third one. You know, the army and a girl? Yesss, that one! Loved it!

Each one is very short and lack of angst. Understandable, especially this book's christmas romance and short novellas. But again, very refreshing and put a smile on my face. Adorable!

Recommended for you who seek light and
Dalia
Dec 25, 2012 Dalia rated it really liked it
4 sweet heartwarming novellas taking place in New York during the holidays season. 4 lovely couples finding their HEA during the festives. I particularly love Heidi Rice' s novella. Another proof why she is one of my favorite authors ( 5 stars). Amy Andrews and Aimee Carson' novellas are hot & funny (4 stars ).
Marran
Nov 25, 2012 Marran rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Very sweet novellas..I would have liked them to be a bit longer because I wanted a bit more closure and hea...an epilogue would have done the trick to...but sweet and loving and sometimes a bit sizzling novellas...pretty good read if you want a holiday spirit..
Jemi Fraser
This is a great anthology! I've definitely found new authors to enjoy! Fun and steamy stories :)
Marquetta (LoveToReadForFun)
Dec 26, 2012 Marquetta (LoveToReadForFun) rated it really liked it
'Tis The Season to Kiss Santa by Kate Hardy
This is a cute story about a real life Ebenezer Scrooge who's dislike of Christmas changes when he volunteers as Santa at a children's hospital. Mitch and Ellie find comfort in each other while waiting out a snow storm. She's thousands of miles away from home, spending Christmas alone. And Mitch, after reassessing his view of Christmas, family and life, decides that Christmas may not be so bad after all.

An enjoyable novella. Things heat up and progress
Barbara
Feb 05, 2013 Barbara rated it really liked it
Some of my favorite authors. I enjoyed it but the premise - coupled with the short length hampered them from doing more. Still a fun read though!
Wendelina Fijneman-zwaan
Wendelina Fijneman-zwaan marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
Mick Loves Books
Mick Loves Books marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2016
Sarah Mizanin
Sarah Mizanin rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2016
Marielle
Marielle marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
Linda Pidgeon
Linda Pidgeon marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016
Merete Aasen
Merete Aasen marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Traci Ely
Traci Ely marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
  • Kiss and Make Up
  • Date by Mistake
  • Second Chances
  • The Oil Tycoon and Her Sexy Sheikh
  • Christmas Weddings: His Christmas Eve Proposal / Snowbound Bride / Their Christmas Vows
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze #292)
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Baby
  • Sweet Inspiration (Klaus Brothers, #1)
  • His Unexpected Family
  • Holiday Kisses: This Time Next Year\A Rare Gift\It's Not Christmas Without You\Mistletoe and Margaritas (Holloway #1)
  • A Vengeful Affair
  • Tempted by Trouble
  • Florentine's Hero (Sisters of McDougal Ranch, #4)
  • Flirting to Win (Flirting To Win, #1-3)
  • Too Hot to Handle
  • When Honey Got Married
  • In Bed with the Opposition
  • The Boss and Her Billionaire
Amy Andrews is a multi-published, award- winning author of 50+ romance novels across both traditional and digital platforms. She writes for Harlequin Mills and Boon, Entangled, Harper Collins Australia, Momentum Publishing, Escape Publishing and Tule. She's sold in excess of a million books worldwide and has been translated into over a dozen languages. In her spare time she is a PICU nurse and mot ...more
More about Amy Andrews...