Secret Street (The Secret Street Saga, #1)

Secret Street (The Secret Street Saga #1)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  13 reviews
The Secret Street Saga: Episode One

When an old, seemingly crazy, woman dies suddenly in a quiet neighborhood, all of the neighbors are sure that a heart attack or a stroke was most likely the culprit. Soon enough, the local Sheriff's office confirms her death to be of natural causes.

But nineteen year old Jemily Lynwood knew the old lady best, and as she takes on an investi...more
Kindle Edition
Published November 21st 2012 by Golden Dot Publishing

Crystal
Wow! What a great start to a brand new series. Secret Street is definitely full of mystery and intrigue. With a touch of paranormal goodness, Secret Street is bound to be a smash hit!

Meet the neighbors of Secret Street: Jemily, a nineteen year old wife, mother and student. Eleanor who is the elderly woman who everyone thinks has a few screws loose and Minnie, the lonely homemaker who enjoys happy hour way too much.

All seems nice and peaceful until one night changes everything. With secrets from...more
What an amazing story from Catherine Converse. I love the premise of the “Secret Street.” You immediately become engrossed in the characters and their lives. I couldn’t help but come up with my own conclusions as the book progressed. Jemily is a sweet but sad girl who is making the best out of a horrible situation and I think Minnie is hiding something important. Catherine touches base with a bunch of characters that I cannot wait to read about in the next installment of The Secret Street Saga....more
Kristi
I really enjoyed this little story. I was fortunate enough to get episodes #1 and #2 together. Some of the writing is a little immature and amateurish but overall I really like where the story is going and I'm excited to see what comes next. The only problem I'm running into is that it says episode #3 will be out March 2013. I've read several episodic books before and I really enjoy the idea and I like the concept. This is the first time I've run into an issue with an episode not being out by de...more
george
I want to give this four stars, but I can't bring myself to do it because it ends so abrubtly. Understandable, since it's the first installment in a series, but it really just...stops. Other than that, I loved this little book. It's a super quick read with some interesting characters that we get to know pretty well in the short time we're with them. It's fun and makes me want to read the rest immediately. Can't wait for the next time.
Cindy
What a fun quick read. Looking forward to finding out more about what is happening on Secret Street. It has it all, humor, mystery, paranormal activity and romance. I am anxiously waiting for the next book in the Secret Street Saga. Thanks Catherine Converse for the entertainment.
Audrey Grant
Disjointed, Unfinished, Confusing, a Mess...
Ginger Seaman
I read both this book and saga 2 and feel that I have still not completed one whole book. I am just left hanging with no conclusion. When is saga 3 coming out?
Sara Peterson
I could not stop reading! Thank you for a couple of late nights reading during the work week- I loved it & can't wait for more!!
oOSarahOo
What a fun quick read! This is a very enjoyable new series to look forward to, I can't wait until the next instalment comes out!
Ashley
Really good. Its very short. Left me wanting more!!! Im having trouble finding the second book though
Christy
Quick read. Moves quickly. Interesting premise. Keeps you guessing at the end.
Dbart
Great read. I can't seem to find the next book in the series?
Lauren
Read in an hour and screamed when it was over. I want more!
Anne-Kathrine
Nov 11, 2013 Anne-Kathrine marked it as to-read
Vol 1 & 2
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Patricia Baker
Patricia Baker marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Michelle Lowe
Michelle Lowe marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Beth Rea
Beth Rea marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Ruth Boynton
Ruth Boynton marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Marti
Marti marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
S.l.
S.l. added it
Jul 05, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Chris Winfield
Chris Winfield marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Kimette Witt
Kimette Witt marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
William
William marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Jacqueline
Jacqueline marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Catherine Converse is an independent author living with her husband and four children in beautiful Montana. She studied Business at Carroll College in Helena, Montana and Marketing Communications at West Virginia University. Her love of writing took off in her years working as a marketing consultant using creative writing to sell. Now she uses it to take readers on an adventure. The In Between ser...more
More about Catherine Converse...
The In Between (The In Between, #1) Fade To Silver (The In Between, #2) Distant Silence (The Secret Street Saga, #2) Fallen Aspens Four Leaf Luck (Sally Books: Life Lessons #2, Hard Work) (The Sally Series)