Start by marking “Secret Street (The Secret Street Saga, #1)” as Want to Read:
Secret Street (The Secret Street Saga, #1)

Secret Street (The Secret Street Saga #1)

The Secret Street Saga: Episode One

When an old, seemingly crazy, woman dies suddenly in a quiet neighborhood, all of the neighbors are sure that a heart attack or a stroke was most likely the culprit. Soon enough, the local Sheriff's office confirms her death to be of natural causes.

But nineteen year old Jemily Lynwood knew the old lady best, and as she takes on an investi
Kindle Edition
Published November 21st 2012 by Golden Dot Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Secret Street, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Street

Crystal
Nov 24, 2012 Crystal rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a great start to a brand new series. Secret Street is definitely full of mystery and intrigue. With a touch of paranormal goodness, Secret Street is bound to be a smash hit!

Meet the neighbors of Secret Street: Jemily, a nineteen year old wife, mother and student. Eleanor who is the elderly woman who everyone thinks has a few screws loose and Minnie, the lonely homemaker who enjoys happy hour way too much.

All seems nice and peaceful until one night changes everything. With secrets from
Christy
Nov 01, 2015 Christy rated it liked it
Just. Plain. Weird. I am not sure who is weirdest or crazy - the late elderly neighbor, or the main characters.

In all honesty, more like 2 1/2 stars. In my opinion, this had the potential to be a good read, but I feel the story is a little too predictable. Again, that is just my opinion.

Initially I chose this book because I thought the synopsis sounded interesting. However, after a few pages, I began to question everything and almost everyone in the story. I am beginning to wonder if all the c
Jan 28, 2013 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story from Catherine Converse. I love the premise of the “Secret Street.” You immediately become engrossed in the characters and their lives. I couldn’t help but come up with my own conclusions as the book progressed. Jemily is a sweet but sad girl who is making the best out of a horrible situation and I think Minnie is hiding something important. Catherine touches base with a bunch of characters that I cannot wait to read about in the next installment of The Secret Street Saga. ...more
Kristi
Sep 20, 2013 Kristi rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this little story. I was fortunate enough to get episodes #1 and #2 together. Some of the writing is a little immature and amateurish but overall I really like where the story is going and I'm excited to see what comes next. The only problem I'm running into is that it says episode #3 will be out March 2013. I've read several episodic books before and I really enjoy the idea and I like the concept. This is the first time I've run into an issue with an episode not being out by de ...more
george
I want to give this four stars, but I can't bring myself to do it because it ends so abrubtly. Understandable, since it's the first installment in a series, but it really just...stops. Other than that, I loved this little book. It's a super quick read with some interesting characters that we get to know pretty well in the short time we're with them. It's fun and makes me want to read the rest immediately. Can't wait for the next time.
Cindy
Nov 23, 2012 Cindy rated it it was amazing
What a fun quick read. Looking forward to finding out more about what is happening on Secret Street. It has it all, humor, mystery, paranormal activity and romance. I am anxiously waiting for the next book in the Secret Street Saga. Thanks Catherine Converse for the entertainment.
Ginger Seaman
Nov 02, 2013 Ginger Seaman rated it really liked it
I read both this book and saga 2 and feel that I have still not completed one whole book. I am just left hanging with no conclusion. When is saga 3 coming out?
Patience Cole
Nov 27, 2016 Patience Cole rated it really liked it
I really liked this story, it was too short! I'll look for others in this story and hope they will be longer.
Christy
Feb 14, 2013 Christy rated it liked it
Quick read. Moves quickly. Interesting premise. Keeps you guessing at the end.
Ashley
Apr 24, 2013 Ashley rated it it was amazing
Really good. Its very short. Left me wanting more!!! Im having trouble finding the second book though
Sara Peterson
Nov 28, 2012 Sara Peterson rated it it was amazing
I could not stop reading! Thank you for a couple of late nights reading during the work week- I loved it & can't wait for more!!
✘✘ Sarah ✘✘ (former Nefarious Breeder of Murderous Crustaceans)
What a fun quick read! This is a very enjoyable new series to look forward to, I can't wait until the next instalment comes out!
Audrey Grant
Dec 31, 2013 Audrey Grant rated it it was ok
Disjointed, Unfinished, Confusing, a Mess...
Anne-Kathrine
Nov 11, 2013 Anne-Kathrine marked it as to-read
Vol 1 & 2
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2013
Gina Clark
Gina Clark rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2014
Courtney
Courtney rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2013
Kristy
Kristy rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2013
Jennifer Hale
Jennifer Hale rated it it was ok
Feb 08, 2014
Michelle McCoy
Michelle McCoy rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2015
RICHARD L. KOLB
RICHARD L. KOLB rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2016
Patricia
Patricia rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2013
Tania
Tania rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2014
Brandi Matherly
Brandi Matherly rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2014
Nell
Nell rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2013
Carolyn Sexton
Carolyn Sexton rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2016
Jodi
Jodi rated it it was ok
Sep 10, 2013
Donna Thompson
Donna Thompson rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2013
Sigrida Penka
Sigrida Penka rated it it was ok
Apr 19, 2016
  • Ocean of Dust
  • Violet
  • Good Enough: A Shay James Mystery
  • Dark Water
  • Perilous (Perilous, #1)
  • Beginnings (The Trifectus Series, #1)
  • Hawthorn Inn (The Catalyst #1)
  • Vanish (Vanish, #1)
  • The Difference Between Night And Day
  • Endurance (Afterlife, #3)
  • Thirteen for Dinner
  • Rewrite Redemption
  • Inquest (Destroyer, #1)
  • Past Suspicion
  • One Blood
  • Window (The Talisman Chronicles #1)
  • Edge of Mercy (The Mercy Series, #1)
  • Wraith (Hawaiian Shadows, #1)
Catherine Converse is an independent author living with her husband and four children in beautiful Montana. She studied Business at Carroll College in Helena, Montana and Marketing Communications at West Virginia University. Her love of writing took off in her years working as a marketing consultant using creative writing to sell. Now she uses it to take readers on an adventure. The In Between ser ...more
More about Catherine Converse...

The Secret Street Saga (2 books)
  • Distant Silence (The Secret Street Saga, #2)