Start by marking “It's Me Again, Lord” as Want to Read:
It's Me Again, Lord

It's Me Again, Lord

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Joel Reed, a Nashville singer/songwriter has a hit album on his hands. The title song: It’s me again, Lord went instantly to the top of the Christian Country charts. But there’s a problem. That song, and five others on the album, were written and arranged by a disabled former school teacher/coach living 350 miles away in the tiny burg of Brighton, Illinois.
That first song
Paperback, First Edition, 244 pages
Published October 29th 2012 by CreateSpace (first published September 26th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about It's Me Again, Lord, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's Me Again, Lord

D.R.
Jan 28, 2013 D.R. rated it it was amazing
It's Me Again, Lord is the story of Sonny Jacobs, a small-town college baseball player, turned teacher/coach, turned song writer, turned victim. Sonny fought and survived cancer only to have the treatments leave him with debilitating neuromuscular pain, affecting his speech and thought, and leaving him on disability from his long-time teaching and coaching duties at Oak Ridge, Tennessee High School. The use of a neurostimulator, sending electrical impulses through his body, could mask the pain ...more
Nikki Ziehl
Nov 22, 2012 Nikki Ziehl rated it it was amazing
It's me again, Lord by Jack Teeter, is set in Brighton,Illinois, USA which is a small town 350 miles away from Nashville.
At the beggining of the story we are introduced to Sonny Jacobs and his wife Jenny and their son Jake. It becomes apparent that Sonny is a gifted musician/songwriter but there is a big problem. All the tapes, CD's and Sonny's compositions have been stolen from the house.
Sonny recognises to his extreme frustration his lyrics and music being performed on the radio by Joel Reed,
Janice Sisemore
Janice Sisemore marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
I write Novellas 35,000-words to 60,000-words. I also write music (but that's not why you're here...)

When I'm not being 'artsy', I volunteer as a computer specialist for SCORE, a national organization of retired businessmen who mentor small business start-ups. I also proofread for BOOKSHARE, a Braille service.

I live in Brighton, IL, with my wife Karen.
More about Jack Teeter...