Start by marking “Front Man (Front Man, #1)” as Want to Read:
Front Man (Front Man, #1)

Front Man (Front Man #1)

Jack Carter has it made. Rich, famous, adored by millions...but deep down, the ghosts of his past just won't let him go.

Sara has been in love with Jack Carter since he first exploded on to the music scene. Now she has the chance to meet the man of her dreams. She's about to learn that her idol isn't all that he seems.

When these two meet, sparks are going to fly....

This ero
Published November 6th 2012 by Adora Bell

To ask other readers questions about Front Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Front Man

Rossy
Mar 08, 2015 Rossy rated it liked it
Liked it, but it was too short and fast-paced and I'd have liked to find out more about the characters.
T.H.
This was a quick 30 minute hot, steamy, and to the point read!! Kind of like my Adam Levine fantasy!!! I will have to get book 2 so I can see where this story goes. Sara has loved Jake Carter, guitarist for a famous rock and lucky for her, her best friend wins concert and back stage passes. This is a night Sara will never forget....to be continued!
Hbeebti
Apr 30, 2013 Hbeebti rated it really liked it
Shelves: freebies
Sexy short story. Hope there will be more of Jack.
Kelly
Jan 17, 2013 Kelly rated it really liked it
Short and naughty with a nice hint of romance. I liked it. I liked that Jack had issues (thus far undisclosed, which made them very mysterious) and that Sara as able to look past his rock star status and see the lonely, hurting guy underneath. good stuff.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

This book was a free Kindle download I picked up on 01/17/13 for the Why Buy the Cow? reading challenge.
Tracy
Feb 05, 2013 Tracy rated it it was ok
Lacey goes to a concert with her friend an they have backstage passes. It's a dream cone true.
While trying to intervene an look out for her friend the situation leads her into th bed of Jack the groups leads singer.

Super short story which looks to be a teasers as the setting sets up the second book

The 'short' part of the story is why I only rated it two stars
Reading
Jun 16, 2013 Reading rated it liked it
Sara has had the hots for the lead singer of a rock band since they first came on the scene. Se then manages to get back stage passes five years later and ends up hooking up wi him.

He unfortunately is very broken.

That is pretty much it because it is a short story, it is a shame it is so short. I would have liked to read more before the next stage in their relationship which is book two.
Tracey
Another chapter book. Great for a quick lunchtime read or half hour on the treadmill. The story was cute and well written but you will have to buy more of the books to read the whole story - I don't think they've been published yet.
Heather Graf
Jan 26, 2013 Heather Graf rated it it was amazing
i truly enjoyed this book but i agree it was too short i would rather wait till u can get all of the books in one series im not good at waiting till they all come out lol...but if u like the series books this is a good one to get...
Katrina
Jan 14, 2013 Katrina rated it it was amazing
well it was about 176 pages short of what I would of liked to read, but the whole 24 pages of this book were pretty mind capturing and im sure in the waiting line for more from them, they were pretty addicting
Liz
Jan 30, 2016 Liz rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this short introduction to Jack Carter. The story didn't get very far because it was only 25 pages long but it was enough to get me interested.
M.A. Stacie
Jan 18, 2013 M.A. Stacie rated it it was ok
Shelves: freebies, music
2.5 stars. It was okay. I'm sure I'd like it a lot more if it was longer, or I didn't need to buy the next 'book´ to get the rest of the story.
Carrie
Dec 05, 2013 Carrie rated it liked it
A quick read to get you to read the sequels. Would recommend for anyone looking for a quick series type of read.
Alisa
Dec 09, 2012 Alisa rated it it was ok
I liked it... but it was so short & the pace was too quick. Things just weren't entirely believable. It was...okay.
Shannon
Sara Matthews
Jack Carter

I wish we could have explored Jack's troubles more but this first book definitely got me hooked into the series.
Andrea Dillon
Sep 11, 2016 Andrea Dillon rated it it was ok
It was ok...really fast paced and not a lot of information on the characters except for superficial things...eh
Carrie Angel
Dec 18, 2013 Carrie Angel rated it liked it
Tina Nguyen
Tina Nguyen rated it it was ok
Apr 13, 2013
Cynthia patino
Cynthia patino rated it liked it
Feb 16, 2016
Nicole Burke hicks
Nicole Burke hicks rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2013
Maria Mandelion
Maria Mandelion rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2013
Catis
Catis rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2014
Peggy
Peggy rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2013
Carolina
Carolina rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2016
Leika Rosete
Leika Rosete rated it really liked it
May 29, 2013
Laura rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2013
Melanie
Melanie rated it did not like it
Apr 19, 2013
Anna Marie
Anna Marie rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2013
Hayley
Hayley rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it liked it
Oct 03, 2013
Leigh
Leigh rated it did not like it
Oct 19, 2013
  • Rock Hard Love (Rock Hard, #1)
  • MADversary
  • Tempt Me Not (Wicked, #1)
  • Rock into Me (Rule Breaker, #1)
  • The Wife (The Professor, #4)
  • Savor Me
  • Love Today
  • Dream Me Off My Feet (Sex, Love, and Rock & Roll, #1)
  • First Kiss (Heavy Influence, #1)
  • Face the Music
  • Only You, Butterfly
  • Heart Song (Biker Rockstar, #2)
  • Fighting Faith
  • Unplugged (A Portrait of a Rock Star)
  • Rock Star's Angel
  • Metal Urge
  • Jack Who?: Perfect Storms (Silver Strings G, #1)
  • Fury (The Sound Wave Series, #1)

Front Man (4 books)
  • One Night In Paris (Front Man, #2)
  • Full Frontal (Front Man, #3)
  • Front Man: The Complete Trilogy (Three books in one volume)