Start by marking “Maid for Montero (At His Service, #4)” as Want to Read:
Maid for Montero (At His Service, #4)

Maid for Montero (At His Service #4)

Hired as his mistress!

Zoe Grace is terrible at being housekeeper of the Montero estate. So bad that she faces being fired after just two weeks! Desperate to keep her job, she'll do anything to convince her handsome Spanish boss to give her just one more chance….

Isandro Montero cannot believe that his new housekeeper is so inept! She has to go—rapido! Except, firing beautif
Paperback, Harlequin Presents #3140, 192 pages
Published May 2013 by Harlequin Books (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Maid for Montero, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maid for Montero

Jacqueline
Dec 15, 2015 Jacqueline marked it as dnf
Weirdly pacing. A line of dialog then 2 or 3 pages of thinking and explaining then the other person would answer. Etc. I kept picturing the other person paused while the first person pondered on and on. Can't read it.
Alex is The Romance Fox
Something seems to be missing in the last books I've read written by this author....there seems to be a "spark" missing...anyway...

I am probably one of the few who liked this book....after reading a lot of negative comments...but there were a few things that just made this story such an enjoyable read.

Let's forget about the over and over done story line...billionaire seduces the virgin, is horrible to her...but she thaws his heart!!!! Yes, this has all of that and a bit more.

The heroine..Zoe Gra
Dianna
All I wanted was a romance about a feisty young woman who catches the roving eye of a sexy billionaire while she’s scrubbing floors. Maybe throw in some angst about them being from such different worlds, and a sneering hussy the heroine can duel to the death with mops sharpened to spears and crossbows constructed from vacuum cleaner parts, and I would have been super happy.

‘Maid for Montero’ has none of that. The heroine, Zoe, is not even a maid, she’s the housekeeper! And she’s crappy at it! T
Jenny
Apr 06, 2013 Jenny rated it it was ok
Zoe Grace is a housekeeper of the Montero estate. Isandro her boss wants to fire her but he feels sorry for her cause she is a single mother. The heroine's sister died and Zoe took her kids under her protection.

I don't know what else to say cause other than that there is not a plot or a story here. It is one of the most boring books I've read lately but I give it 2 stars because the heroine was adorable and endearing.
Maki
Mar 17, 2016 Maki rated it liked it
Maid for Montero was filled to the brim with clichés, but the book had its moments.

I went in expecting a cheesy romance, and while there was plenty of cheese to be had (as well as some confusing POV jumps, and time skips), I enjoyed it a bit more than I thought I would, given the synopsis.

It was less...sleazy, that's the word I'm looking for. It was less sleazy than the synopsis makes the premise sound.

Zoe, the heroine, went a long way towards making this a bearable read. The woman deserves some
Yazmin
May 23, 2013 Yazmin rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

In Maid for Montero by Kim Lawrence, Zoe is the new housekeeper for Isandro Montero’s estate. She must do everything she can to keep her job now that she has custody of her deceased sister’s twins. Zoe does not want to take them away from everything they know, and one of the best schools there are in, but the only way that she can afford to remain in the area is by keeping her job as a housekeeper. Something that will not be easy since without her boss’ approval she has made use of his
Shen
3 Fun Stars

“I might have known you would have an ulterior motive.”
“You wouldn't believe my motives if I told you”

Maid for Montero is a light hearted, somewhat fun story. It’s about a millionaire who falls for his new housekeeper. She comes with baggage in the shape of her twin 6 year old niece and nephew.

Isandro and Zoe rub each other the wrong way, but the sexual chemistry sets off sparks that they cannot deny. There is some hot and dirty, and a lot of cute zingers. Zoe is feisty and she tak
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: At His Service
Category: Passion
"Lawrence's tale doesn't need betrayals or drama to keep readers' attention - her heroine's saucy attitude and hero's high-handedness do just that." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars
Annie Burrows
May 21, 2013 Annie Burrows rated it liked it
The story is better than the blurb suggests - it isn't totally accurate. Instead of the employer using blackmail on a poor victim, he genuinely, gradually falls in love with his rather klutzy housekeeper.
Annie
Aug 05, 2015 Annie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not as good as others

I usually like books by this author. I wasn't very impressed with this one. Kind of slow going. Maybe skip this one.
Jimmy Smith
Feb 11, 2015 Jimmy Smith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sweet romance

I love the twins and the parts they play in the book. A touch different romance than the predictable. I really liked it, very down to earth and believable.
Tia
Apr 06, 2013 Tia rated it liked it
This novel definitely had it's moments and while it was good in a lot of ways, in other ways it sucked. I was definitely on the fence, with how to rate this novel.
HÜLYA
Dec 13, 2013 HÜLYA rated it did not like it
Bu kitabın çevirisinden mi? Anlatımından mı? nedir anlamakta zorlandım..Çok kopukluk vardı hikayede..
Atenea Jaime
Atenea Jaime rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2014
Cenaida
Cenaida rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2013
Lorann
Lorann rated it it was ok
Sep 18, 2014
Anita Santiago
Anita Santiago rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2014
Ashleigh
Ashleigh rated it it was ok
Dec 19, 2013
Dilek Difyeli
Dilek Difyeli rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2014
Ash
Ash rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2016
Stam
Stam rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2014
Jennifer Mcpherson
Jennifer Mcpherson rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2014
Evagelia Pratsoli
Evagelia Pratsoli rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2016
Kathy
Kathy rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2013
Imane Saad saoud
Imane Saad saoud rated it really liked it
May 11, 2014
Angie
Angie rated it it was ok
Mar 16, 2016
Pelangi
Pelangi rated it it was ok
Oct 21, 2013
Lena Papanikolaou
Lena Papanikolaou rated it did not like it
Jul 29, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2014
Samde
Samde rated it it was ok
Sep 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #1)
  • The Merciless Travis Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #3)
  • Heir to a Dark Inheritance
  • The Consequences of That Night (At His Service, #6)
  • The Greek's Marriage Bargain
  • An Offer She Can't Refuse
  • Deserving of His Diamonds?
  • Taming the Notorious Sicilian (Irresistible Sicilians, #3)
  • Captive but Forbidden
  • Captive in His Castle
  • Prince Hafiz's Only Vice
  • A Touch of Notoriety (Buenos Aires Nights, #2)
  • A Throne for the Taking
  • Kholodov's Last Mistress (The Diomedi Heirs, #2)
Though lacking much authentic Welsh blood, Kim Lawrence comes from English-Irish stock. She was born and brought up in North Wales. She returned there when she married, and her sons were both born on Anglesey, an island off the coast. Though not isolated, Anglesey is a little off the beaten track, but lively Dublin, which Kim loves, is only a short ferry ride away. Today they live on the farm her ...more
More about Kim Lawrence...

At His Service (7 books)
  • Powerful Italian, Penniless Housekeeper  (At His Service, #1)
  • The Prince's Chambermaid (At His Service, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Housekeeper Mistress (At His Service, #3)
  • An Enticing Debt to Pay (At His Service, #5)
  • The Consequences of That Night (At His Service, #6)
  • Enthralled by Moretti  (At His Service, #7)