Start by marking “She's Having the Boss's Baby” as Want to Read:
She's Having the Boss's Baby

She's Having the Boss's Baby (Island Paradise duet #2)

All Systems Are Go!

Ovulation cycle? Check. Estrogen level? Check. Nothing can stop Ellie Sterling's baby-making attempt at the fertility clinic. Nothing but her CEO boss—and good friend—who offers her an alternative to leaving their island headquarters: let's make a baby the old-fashioned way.

It isn't that Aidan Sutherland wants to be a baby daddy; he just doesn't want to
Published May 7th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about She's Having the Boss's Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She's Having the Boss's Baby

Sruthi
What a Bizarre read. h who made ppt presentations about her ovaries, It was different thats all I can say about it.
Susan
Mar 28, 2013 Susan rated it really liked it
Good book. Ellie wants a baby of her own. She hasn't had any luck finding a husband. The island of Alleria is a great place to live and work, but the men who come there are mainly tourists, so she has decided to have a baby on her own. When she asks for the time off to make it happen her boss offers to give her a baby so that she doesn't have to leave the island.

I liked both Ellie and Aidan. Ellie had had a rough time as a child and teenager with an alcoholic drug addicted mother. She and her o
Rachel Hartmann
Nov 24, 2012 Rachel Hartmann rated it it was amazing
This is simply a great book! Such an enjoyable read. I've read the whole series from the Duke brothers to the Sutherland twins and I've loved them all! This story is about Logan and Ellie; her quest to have a baby and her boss's fear of living without her while she travels to a fertility clinic. He's hilarious in his attempt to keep her on the island and give her what she wants! Five stars all the way!
Helen
Aug 28, 2013 Helen rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Aiden and Ellie's story I love the setting and the way that Aiden was so certain he was not going to fall for Ellie but in the end true love won out great story great series I got hours of reading pleasure from this one
Tia
Apr 02, 2013 Tia rated it liked it
I actually found the novel a little too smooth. The emotions behind it, didn't do much for me at all. I didn't feel connected to it, the way I have with other novels, which was unfortunate because it was written very well.
Jessica Vargas
Es como un abre boca, delicioso pero no es como el plato principal
Deanna
Apr 21, 2013 Deanna rated it really liked it
Bought this book through the Harlequin site and really enjoyed reading it, so much so that I went back and got the author's backlist works, only two of which I was missing. I enjoyed Aidan and Ellie's journey to love, but wish I'd read the others in the connected series of books first. I'm certain they can all stand on their own, though I think I would've been a little more invested had I know the secondary characters and their journeys as well. Still, the book has great characterization and I r ...more
Roub
Jul 16, 2013 Roub rated it really liked it
while ellie accepted all along that she had a crush on aidan since the 1st time they met, aidan for his part believed it was only sex when he's loved her 4 so long. he did not realise it. it was not a mere crush on his part.u saw it through his actions. he did everything in his power 4 her 2be happy. her happiness counted more than everything. he justified this by thinking it was only dat he liked her n cared 4 her. hats off 2 miss carliste !! she wrote the book beautifully. so sweet. a keeper d ...more
Carol-Ann
Jun 30, 2013 Carol-Ann rated it it was amazing
A brilliant story loved it well-written loved the characters and there chemistry! Ellie wanted a baby before it was to late so she decided to use a fertility clinic nothing was going to stop her, Untill her boss and friend Aidan Sutherland finds out what she plans to do so he offers her an alternative for him to be the father of her baby ,So he plans to dine and romance Ellie so she agrees to his plan after some thought. It quickly turns from business to pleasure Ellie as told Aidan that she is ...more
Normandy
May 25, 2013 Normandy rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
****SPOILERS**** I enjoyed this book very much. I wasn't sure about it at first. Books centered around a corporate office usually don't interest me. This one did. I am so glad Ellie went the "natural" way versus a clinic. I have read one other book by Kate Carlisle, so I knew it would be a good read.
Jami Dutcher
Nov 14, 2016 Jami Dutcher rated it really liked it
This was a great romance!! Lots of surrounding characters in great relationships (I'm wondering if they didn't have their own books) has a great HEA!! and an Epilogue!!! I love a romance that has an epilogue. It gives you just a glimpse into the future and always leaves me with a heavy sigh and a smile on my face.
Chenique
Sep 07, 2016 Chenique rated it really liked it
I fell into this series (and the Duke series) a bit backwards but enjoyed the characters so much that I have to search out the remaining stories. Each character, including the secondary and tertiary ones, were lovingly developed pulling you into this big mess of a family. Can't wait to read the remaining books.
Shannon83
Jun 04, 2013 Shannon83 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
She wants a baby, but her boss and friend thinks he know will lose her if she leaves to go have fertility treatments. He grow up without his mother so he didn't want her child to also only have one parent. So he decided to he would father her child. Then she wouldn't leave the island that he loves and owns. Only one problem can they just stay friends?
Awilda Melendez
Dec 06, 2016 Awilda Melendez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Your story

I just read your story and loved it I can't wait to read more of your books because I know that I would enjoy it as much as I enjoyed reading this one I would recommend this story to anyone who likes to read romance novels
Lisa stephenson
Jan 18, 2014 Lisa stephenson rated it really liked it
very enjoyable light read romance novel
Lelee Dow
May 20, 2016 Lelee Dow rated it it was ok
This was not the greatest of books all though it was a very easy and fast read I didn't read book one before reading this book. I really don't think I will be going to continue this series.
Keira
Keira rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2014
Ivy Anne
Ivy Anne rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2013
Liz
Liz rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2013
Kiki
Kiki rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2016
Franziska
Franziska rated it it was ok
Nov 28, 2016
Miah
Miah rated it really liked it
May 23, 2014
S Robinson
S Robinson rated it liked it
Aug 08, 2013
Kobie
Sep 26, 2013 Kobie rated it it was ok
DNF. my fault for reading a let's make a baby book. just not my thing.
Yelenne
Yelenne rated it it was ok
Sep 07, 2013
Nikol
Nikol rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2014
Shannon, ☺☻CFM☺☻
Shannon, ☺☻CFM☺☻ rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2013
Juli
Juli rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2017
Eva
Eva rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2014
Ale Snape li
Ale Snape li rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2013
  • Playing For Keeps (The Alpha Brotherhood, #3)
  • A Baby Between Friends (The Good, the Bad and the Texan, #2)
  • A Beauty Uncovered (Secrets of Eden, #2)
  • Her Return to King's Bed (Kings of California, #14)
  • One Night with the Sheikh
  • Taming the Lone Wolff (Men Of Wolff Mountain #6)
  • Claiming His Royal Heir (Royal Rebels, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #18)
  • Caught in the Spotlight (Hollywood, #1)
  • Bought: His Temporary Fiancée (The Takeover, #4)
  • Secrets, Lies & Lullabies (Billionaires and Babies, #33)
  • Wrong Man, Right Kiss (Gage Brothers #2)
  • Princess in the Making (Billionaires and Babies, #30)
  • More Than Perfect (Perfect #2; Billionaires and Babies, #24)
  • The Sheikh's Redemption (Desert Nights #1)
Golden Heart and Daphne du Maurier Award winning author Kate Carlisle spent over twenty years working in television production as an Associate Director for game and variety shows, including The Midnight Special, Solid Gold and The Gong Show. She traveled the world as a Dating Game chaperone and performed strange acts of silliness on The Gong Show. She also studied acting and singing, toiled in vin ...more
More about Kate Carlisle...

Island Paradise duet (2 books)
  • An Innocent in Paradise