Start by marking “Her Unforgettable Cowboy” as Want to Read:
Her Unforgettable Cowboy

Her Unforgettable Cowboy (Cowboys of Sunrise Ranch #1)

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  11 reviews
A New Beginning

Everyone in Dew Drop, Texas, is thrilled that Jolie Sheridan has returned to Sunrise Ranch. Everyone except Morgan McDermott. Eight years ago, Jolie left the ranch—and Morgan—for a career as a competitive kayaker. Now after an accident has sidelined her, she's back as a teacher for the ranch's foster boys. Morgan knows he ca
Published April 23rd 2013 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Her Unforgettable Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Unforgettable Cowboy

Kym McNabney
What can I say; I’m a huge fan of DEBRA CLOPTON. As soon as I head she was writing HER UNFORGETTABLE COWBOY, I grew very excited, waiting anxiously for its arrival.

Morgan McDermott isn’t please in the least that his father has hired his ex fiancée to temporally fill-in as the teacher for the foster boys on the ranch. No, not one bit.

Jolie Sheridan hadn’t expected to come home to Dew Drop, Texas, and more specifically to Sunrise Ranch. The very place she’d returned her fiancée ring all those ye
Barbara
Expert kayaker Jolie Sheridan returns to the small town of Dew Drop, Texas, following an accident on some whitewater rapids that nearly drowned her. She's a teacher, and wants to work at the McDermott ranch, which is a working dude ranch that assists troubled youth. However, she's hired by the father of Morgan McDermott, her former fiance, who is none too thrilled to see her.

Jolie connects with her students, the boys at the ranch, almost too easily. She tries to reconnect with Morgan, who brushe
Michelle
Cowboys of Sunrise Ranch
Book 1

This is the first of three books that focuses on the three McDermott brothers who were raised by their rancher father. Morgan is partners with his father in the ranch and is very upset when he learns his father hired his ex-fiancee, Jolie Sheridan, to be temporary teacher to their foster boys. There is a lot of tension between these two as the story begins. After all, she left him behind to be a professional kayaker six years ago. After a near-death experience, Joli
Crystal
I have had the pleasure of reading work by Debra Clopton before and immensely enjoyed it. Debra has a way of writing a story that pulls you in and tugs at your heartstrings. Her Unforgettable Cowboy is not an exception, I so enjoyed reading Debra Clopton's latest. I love series that revolve around families or small towns, I have found another series that I must follow. I enjoy Debra Clopton's style of writing, she very talented at telling inspirational love stories.

Jolie Sheridan left Dew Drop,
Janine
"Her Unforgettable Cowboy" by Debra Clopton is a wonderful book about second chances, comfort and so much more. I was in tears several times because of this lovely story.

If anyone has read any of Ms. Clopton Mule Hollow series then they have a good idea that Ms. Clopton creates wonderful characters that are often seen throughout the series. I can just imagine the characters that are going to be seen time and time again with her Cowboys of Sunrise Ranch. I fell in love with all of the boys for t
I've loved all of Debra Clopton's books and this one did not disappoint! She always has these great quirky characters that make me laugh and this book was no exception. I enjoyed how Jodie worked to overcome her fear, instead of letting it rule her life. And the kids were great! I can't wait to read the next one, that will hopefully be Rowdy's book, and get to know the people of Sunrise Ranch even better. :)
June
I loved these new characters for a new series by Debra Clopton. I didn't know if I was going to like leaving Mule Hollow, but coming to Dew Drop was like coming home. Like Morgan and his father, I am looking forward to seeing who's next, Tucker or Rowdy.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Cowboys of Sunrise Ranch
Category: Inspirational Romance
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Cowboys of Sunrise Ranch
Category: Inspirational Romance
Julie
Wonderful book! Debra Clopton has done it again! :)
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Karen Gregory
Karen Gregory marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Katie Steiner
Katie Steiner marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Amanda Fay
Amanda Fay marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Steph
Steph is currently reading it
May 24, 2015
Jessica Powell
Jessica Powell marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Sumit
Sumit marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Judy Birkeness
Judy Birkeness marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Krystal Kasuboski
Krystal Kasuboski marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
An award winning author and a 6 generation Texan Debra Clopton considers herself not just a storyteller but an entertainer and that is what she thinks about foremost as she creates her plots for her readers. To write stories that connect to readers with a little of everything: laughter, tears, heartfelt emotion, fast paced-page turning entertainment. She wants her readers to leave their stress beh ...more
More about Debra Clopton...

Cowboys of Sunrise Ranch (3 books)
  • Her Unexpected Cowboy (Cowboys of Sunrise Ranch, #2)
  • Her Unlikely Cowboy (Cowboys of Sunrise Ranch, #3)
The Trouble With Lacy Brown (Mule Hollow, #1) And Baby Makes Five (Mule Hollow, #2) No Place Like Home (Love Inspired) (Mule Hollow, #3) Operation: Married by Christmas (Mule Hollow, #6) Betting on Hope (Four of Hearts Ranch Romance #1)